Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know (13710 Views)

Important Advice To Students Coming To The UK / For Nigerian Illegals In The Netherlands, It Is A Tough And Risky Life / Any Nigerian Studying In The Netherlands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by emmerks(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
To all those who had been following this thread, pls for the fact that Pdesmond has secured admission doesn't mean this thread must die.

Pls i beg all to continue thier contribution because there are so many people in need of it.

i really need to secure an admission come next academic session.

i have learnt from my past mistakes and will want to apply early.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by smurfymorello: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please I'll also love to secure admission into one of the schools there..i want to run a second degree...the question is how much is..
Btw canada and there which is better as in cost wise...
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by swankylay(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2015
She's A FRAUD. SHE CAN'T DEFEND HERSELF. SHE'S JUST TRYING TO COVER N COVER. SIMPLE THING U CAN DO TO PROVE URSEF N FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IS THERE FOR U TO DO, I JUST BEATING ROUND THE BUSH. SMH. BUT Y? there's a difference btw I'm planning on going dia n I'm living dia. Big difference. Mtscheeew.
Re: Students Coming To The Netherlands-things You Should Know by Blaisek2: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please the proof of Financial means money that is paid to the school, do they really refund it after 2 months?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: Air Peace Chose Gatwick Airport For Lagos-London Flights / Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk / How Much It Cost To Charter A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.