Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Should I Tell Her The Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her The Truth? (1032 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her The Truth? by hurricaneChris: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
Pls tell me wat to do.
i dont wanna tell her am travelling abroad(canada) to further my education(studied architecture).
my reason is that she acts so desperate especially since she found out that am d only son. Since i told i told her that, all she tells me is how our future will be as husband and wives. #marriage is not in my plans for now# grin grin
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by truthhurts2: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
i think u should remain silent, Study nd watch her very well. ''GIRLS'' they r despirate. Don't tell her d truth yet BECAUSE ''truth hurts''
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
If you think you should, then do so.
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by hollandis(f): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
Why won't you ? What is so desperate about a girl clingin to a guy cos he is d only male child, isn't she ur girlfriend.Nigeria is so faulty ,can't believe men still have this kind of mentality ,besides what's d big deal about studying when u aint working dere ?
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by omega25red(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2012
poster

stop being a punk and break up with her. How would you llike it if someone didi to you what you are about to do to this girl?
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2012
Ȋ̝̊̅†'ll hurt her more if she finds out u knew A̶̲̥̅̊¿¿ along and kept Ȋ̝̊̅† away from her..

Tell her, and give her hope, strategies on how you'll both cope.
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by Ivynwa(f): 4:34am On Aug 06, 2012
Why waste her time if you already know that you are not ready for marriage as she wants. Tell her the truth and she can look towards another relationship while you can travel out for your studies with a peaceful mind.
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by hurricaneChris: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
U ar talkin like this cos u dont knw her kinda gal. This kinda wouldnt visit me in Lagos unless she is comin by air at my expenses......which i always act as fool by buying her flight tickets.

*doubt if i can marry her*
Re: Should I Tell Her The Truth? by CashVessel(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2012
Man, just zap. no need telling her cos she's obviously out to destroy you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Cougar Relationship Experience / A True Life Story / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.