Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Abakaliki In Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abakaliki In Pictures (37738 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Banana Island In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2012
more pix

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2012
The good side of ebonyi
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2012
the good side

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by LORDEST(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2012
Lovely
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 9:47am On Aug 06, 2012
more

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2012
nice building.

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Joey82(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2012
The town looks so quiet.
Were these pictures taken on a sunday?
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2012
God! the good side of ebonyi refuses to upload,now you guyz ebonyi is ugly??
ebonyi is better than what ur seeing and not here to impress you nice pictures,i want ebonyi to change for good.
Those red earth road are well taired just that many new road are been reconstructed and smh the raining season is too much.

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2012
Joey82: The town looks so quiet.
Were these pictures taken on a sunday?
just yesterday been sunday.
some neat pic refuse to upload
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2012
more

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2012
State library under construction

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2012
more

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by samfibby(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2012
wow, not bad.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2012
green enviro
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by saydfact(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2012
I SERVED IN THIS STATE IN 2006; I LOOKS LIKE ITS GONE FROM BAD TO BADEST..... OR TO BE FAIR, FROM GOOD TO BAD.

lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Dainfamous: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2012
Ebony state never been there b4 but it looks dry and dusty first time as seeing the state..
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by dokkyelele(f): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2012
Foooooool!
How much were u paid to do this!
Suffering smiles at the indigenes, poverty amd illetracy enlude the state. IF THE ROAD AND THE STATE IS THAT GOOD, WHERE IS THE GOVERNOR SLEEPING EVERY NIGHT AFTER HIS ELECT? ENUGU! Abakaliki ko, Afikpo ni
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2012
zenith bank branch along gunuing road
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Buskete(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2012
Sorry to bash u, but I don't think u made justice to the people of Ebonyi by showing some good pictures of Abakaliki, pls try and venture outside the city and see the true state of the roads outside the town. E.g, the Abakiliki-Afikpo road, Abakaliki-Izzi road, Abakaliki-ikwo road, Ikwo-Ezza road, etc.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by MrEverest(m): 11:18am On Aug 06, 2012
Achi my brother, i understand your sentiment; having seen pics of Enugu and Owerri in their splendour, you want Abakiliki to feel among but believe me, these pics did not do justice to Ebonyi state or is this sarcasm? Damn it, this is an embarassment to all Igbos!
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by mrperfect(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2012
I grew up from the state. It will be good to see Owolowo street Ojeowerre and New layout look now.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by wizzymate(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2012
achi4u: God! the good side of ebonyi refuses to upload,now you guyz ebonyi is ugly??
ebonyi is better than what ur seeing and not here to impress you nice pictures,i want ebonyi to change for good.
Those red earth road are well taired just that many new road are been reconstructed and smh the raining season is too much.

the state capital abakaliki is the only place worth seeing. The other towns are crap. No good access roads no infrastructures. The governor should try and spread the development to the other towns.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Audukaya: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2012
Very ugly and dirty.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2012
THAT STADIUM PITCH LOOKS LIKE HALF GRASS HALF BITUMEN
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by noiseless: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Chei! The governor should be among those to be banished from Alaigbo,they know themselves. It seems that we don't discuse enough about this elechi's fraudlent performance on any forum,and that makes him think no one knows what he does and what he doesn't.
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by delimit(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ekiti n Ebonyi were created on the same day Oct 1st 1996, lets compare the two pictures shown
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Obiagu1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
delimit: Ekiti n Ebonyi were created on the same day Oct 1st 1996, lets compare the two pictures shown

With just 3 pictures of Ekiti
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by ikeyman00(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
Very ugly and dirty

this is a lie

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Sagytarius(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
I attended FGC Okposi because it was(according to my Dad) among the first Unity schools in Nigeria. Believe me, I cried each time I returned to school on resumption dates. Why? The community were still living the'Stone Age!'. I decided to tour A.I (as it is popularly called) for consolatory sight-seeing. Lo and behold, it was no better than what have been uploaded. Abraka looks better than A.I.

In general, Ebonyi as a State is a failure!
Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2012
Abakaliki is very beautify with alot of hotels and building.
My only error here is that I didn't use quality camera and I snapped while riding motorcycle.

Nice pictures on the way.

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by achi4u(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
more

Re: Abakaliki In Pictures by Sagytarius(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
achi4u: Abakaliki is very beautify with alot of hotels and building.
My only error here is that I didn't use quality camera and I snapped while riding motorcycle.

Nice pictures on the way.

My guy bone! Nor be your camera fault. No camera can beat the Pixels of my eyes. Truth be told, A.I is way backward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.