Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,562 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria (6378 Views)

The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church / See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) / Are People Really Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 08, 2012
what's hard life? na wa o! Why exactly do you argue vehemently against h[i]omo[/i]sexualism? Is it because you grew up in Nigeria or cos your parents told you it was bad?
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by KINGwax(m): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2012
claremont: @OP: I salute your courage. I'm in full support of the rights of the gay community. The earlier we human beings learn to tolerate and celebrate our differences, the better for us all. A society is measured by the way and manner it treats its minorities, this clearly shows that Nigeria has got a long way to go indeed.

Keep your head up!
what fuckin courage? First he's saying this on the internet. To some extent, he's safe. Second, those who liked your post, the porter and you are fuckin dunderheads! How do fucck is immorality a right? Now u fools will start asking to allow to fucck animals and claim rights. Since when did u see animals being gay? Unless now dt the world is going backwards and we thought we're progressing! Fucck u!

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by freecocoa(f): 12:30am On Aug 08, 2012
KINGwax: what fuckin courage? First he's saying this on the internet. To some extent, he's safe. Second, those who liked your post, the porter and you are fuckin dunderheads! How do fucck is immorality a right? Now u fools will start asking to allow to fucck animals and claim rights. Since when did u see animals being gay? Unless now dt the world is going backwards and we thought we're progressing! Fucck u!
grin grin grin
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 08, 2012
sauer:
Since you make no difference between h[i]omo[/i]sexualism and racism, one need not enter into an argument with you. Evidently, you bring no reasons to the table and can as well live on in your deluded thoughts.
And if the "white man's self-restraint, humanity, and 'thoughtfulness'" is indeed "impressive", their overall conclusion should suffice to keep your mouth forever shut. There are more whites who support h[i]omo[/i]sexualism than blacks. Therefore, you should be considered f[i]oo[/i]lish, your thinking should be considered "unimpressive" in your hatred for g[i]a[/i]ys.

You are a buffoon - as I suspect every other member of your family (dead or alive) is. In your haste to come across as 'intelligent' *scoffs*, you succeeded in advertising your crass tomfoolery.

Now, since, like I rightlly suggested, the white man's 'thoughtfulness' and self-restraint is very impressive, is it not predictable that they would be self-restrained enough to tolerate homos€xuality, or 'thoughtful' enough to allow any i.d.i.o.t live by whatever moral/s€xual code he or she deems fit? ? ? In what way is my analogy about the white man's self-restraint and 'thoughtfulness' inconsistent with the white man's "support for homosexualism"? ? ?

Seriously, no dey come test your okirika brain for where I dey, you no be my mate, you fool. You can continue your small talk with our sister for this thread. . .maybe she is tolerant of your halitosis, but you should know that.some of us just can't stand your foul breath. Gay Bastard. You should be skinned and buried alive.

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 08, 2012
pro01:

You are a buffoon - as I suspect every other member of your family (dead or alive) is. In your haste to come across as 'intelligent' *scoffs*, you succeeded in advertising your crass tomfoolery.

Now, since, like I rightlly suggested, the white man's 'thoughtfulness' and self-restraint is very impressive, is it not predictable that they would be self-restrained enough to tolerate homos€xuality, or 'thoughtful' enough to allow any i.d.i.o.t live by whatever moral/s€xual code he or she deems fit? ? ? In what way is my analogy about the white man's self-restraint and 'thoughtfulness' inconsistent with the white man's "support for homosexualism"? ? ?

Seriously, no dey come test your okirika brain for where I dey, you no be my mate, you fool. You can continue your small talk with our sister for this thread. . .maybe she is tolerant of your halitosis, but you should know that.some of us just can't stand your foul breath. Gay Bastard. You should be skinned and buried alive.
Just listen to your dumb self. Self-restrained enough to tolerate homosexualism? Self-restrained enough? Na wa o! please go to www.merriam-webster.com.
Is this pro1 or someone hacked into your account?

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2012
sauer:
Just listen to your dumb self. Self-restrained enough to tolerate homosexualism? Self-restrained enough? Na wa o! please go to www.merriam-webster.com.
Is this pro1 or someone hacked into your account?

So homos€xuality has eroded your vocabulary senses? Well, I DO NOT interact with gays. . .I am THAT bigoted about that, so I am extremely let down with myself that I dignified a twink like you with a response in the first place. You can continue your small talk with your 'friend'. The boyfriends (her's and yours) have nothing to worry about.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 08, 2012
Op, you weren't born dat way. No one was ever born dat way.
Its no lie or neither is it strange dat a man may admire a fellow man, or a woman admires a fellow woman. What makes it strange and alien is when u don't discard such admiration to one corner but nurture it and tend to it such dat it grows into a crush, or worse still, lust for d same sex...then when such happens, u just live and dwell on it, then unknowingly to you, u start developing feelings and even behaviours dat only a female should possess, and dats simply because you're lusting after a guy.(dat explains d effeminate behaviours of most gays), then dis behaviours start affecting ur psyche, and ur mind automatically shuts itself against 'mingling' with the opposite sex, and opens itself towards same sex.(just d same way my mind would naturally shut itself towards 'loving' a fellow lady(just an example) ), and so because your psyche has been modified in such manner, u wouldn't feel a thing when you touch a woman or if she touches you.
in d end it appears dat you have no control over these things dat it makes it seem so natural to you, and u then begin to believe you were born to be dat way.
I repeat, nobody was born dat way, its either you caused it for ur self or ur environment caused it.
Permit me to go religious here, dis homosexuality thing is just another of the devils trick, and he tries his possible best to make it seem right among mankind.
D Creator of d universe has said "...go and multiply..." so then tell me, how would a gay couple 'multiply'?? God didn't plan it dat way..so dat means homosexuality is a sin!
So op, u can still make thing right, just try to make yourself to love a woman, no worries its a step by step thing.
Anyway sha, dis is naija not d western world..so avoid going public with dis ur 'declaration' oh, u fit dey play with fourteen years for kirikiri!
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by xtrafly(m): 1:36am On Aug 08, 2012
sauer:

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 08, 2012
xtrafly:
I'm sure you feel thinking like a white man makes you enlightened, it just shows how much of a slave you are to the 'white superiority mentality' that is killing africans! Why don't they accept our beliefs? Everything white is good and everything black is evil, just the way jesus is a white man and devil is black. Homosexuality is alien to every culture, it was illegal until recently, that's why some 'Americans' (not wannabe copycat Nigerians) still do not support it.
I wouldn't say "kill them", but I'd call a spade a spade. You need to wake up from your delusional liberalism, wanting to forcefully fit into a society that barely acknowledges you. I bet you love rock and classical music because you think its a sign of enlightenment. WAKE UP NIGGER
No insults intended. Peace

Bwahahahahahahaha

Laughing at the bolded parts.. cheesy cheesy

You should've ignored him and his utopia about liberalism... Liberalism wants Africans to accept an alien culture called; homosexuality - yet the same liberalism thinks polygamy (which is sadly an African culture) is barbaric. Talk about double standards!!

The same guy who probably thinks rock music (arguably the most sexist and vile music out there) is cool, would critique hiphop for its 'gangstar' culture - and label it crass... Talk about double standards!!!

Most of these coons are delusional and they have self-esteem issues - and it's better to ignore them, than get into a discourse with them... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 08, 2012
xtrafly:
I'm sure you feel thinking like a white man makes you enlightened, it just shows how much of a slave you are to the 'white superiority mentality' that is killing africans! Why don't they accept our beliefs? Everything white is good and everything black is evil, just the way jesus is a white man and devil is black. Homosexuality is alien to every culture, it was illegal until recently, that's why some 'Americans' (not wannabe copycat Nigerians) still do not support it.
I wouldn't say "kill them", but I'd call a spade a spade. You need to wake up from your delusional liberalism, wanting to forcefully fit into a society that barely acknowledges you. I bet you love rock and classical music because you think its a sign of enlightenment. WAKE UP NIGGER
No insults intended. Peace
I can't remember saying I think like a white man. I wouldn't want to. On that, go ask pro1. Homosexuality is not alien to every culture. Certainly some Americans don't support it. The same way some Nigerians don't. But It doesn't make it any better or good. It certainly doesn't remove from the intolerance of you lot. You see, the deal is just, you guys can't see beyond your nose, else you would know immediately that what you entertain here is discrimination against a person's choice of sexuality, a thing that's his fundamental human right, something he shouldn't be fighting for in the first place.
You see, most times I wonder what the world would be like if people who think like you are put in charge or had been in charge. Your kind of imperialist intolerance would certainly not have allowed blacks vote in 20th century America

And to think you could immediately demonstrate your crass thinking by supposing that classical music belongs only to the west. Have you ever heard of Turkish classical music or Chinese classical music? I bet not. You aint that educated! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Mygoldie(f): 6:06am On Aug 08, 2012
Mr sauer, always present at any thread concerning homosexuals, is it that you are a homo or your defending the homos out of goodwill?

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Eiregirl(f): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
The ignorance & stupidity on this thread is disgusting!!!!

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mygoldie: Mr sauer, always present at any thread concerning homosexuals, is it that you are a homo or your defending the homos out of goodwill?
It don't matter what i am. Everyone deserves a chance, homo or not!

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Eiregirl(f): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
@ Sauer:

I'm with you all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Amok(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yea siamese twins r born...so why bother seperating dem Babies r born wit mismatched limbs....why bother correcting it??
I don't dispute d fact dat u have same sex feelings.... But pls pls pls don't dispute d fact dat its twisted...and expect me to accept ur pityable state as "NORMAL"
U c...next we will soon start debating abt d right to marry monkeys or horses or houses...den d right to have sex wit ur food, car, snakes or split units etc etc
Howeva we try to justify or reason...fact remains dat its unnatural, deviant and twisted...
U know why Because even nature is against u....go and have sex wit ur gay partner and produce a baby..den I may very well listen to ur excuses..
I have friends dat r gay..d few dat r truthful to demselves admit dat dey know its wrong but dey can't help it...
Dats why I said I pity u earlier...course u have been fighting urself all along till u can't again...
Get real young man
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by pazienza(m): 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
Amok: Yea siamese twins r born...so why bother seperating dem Babies r born wit mismatched limbs....why bother correcting it??
I don't dispute d fact dat u have same sex feelings.... But pls pls pls don't dispute d fact dat its twisted...and expect me to accept ur pityable state as "NORMAL"
U c...next we will soon start debating abt d right to marry monkeys or horses or houses...den d right to have sex wit ur food, car, snakes or split units etc etc
Howeva we try to justify or reason...fact remains dat its unnatural, deviant and twisted...
U know why Because even nature is against u....go and have sex wit ur gay partner and produce a baby..den I may very well listen to ur excuses..
I have friends dat r gay..d few dat r truthful to demselves admit dat dey know its wrong but dey can't help it...
Dats why I said I pity u earlier...course u have been fighting urself all along till u can't again...
Get real young man

what exactly do u mean by nature,course homosexuality do occur in animal kingdom too. And is MouthAction and anal sex practiced by some heterosexuals part of this your nature?
Are u trying to say that sex is all about reproduction? If so,why do people use condom and other contraceptive devices these days,why is family planning done these days? Oya,oga answer me sharp sharp.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by KINGwax(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2012
sauer:
Typical response! smh! Whenever will people such as this enlighten themselves? With ur reply, it would be easy for you to claim that siamese twins are an abnormality that should be gotten rid off. And yes, some people have been born with their legs as their hands and are happy with it! angry
who are d anormalities liking your posts? We knw what is normal, we knw what has been normal, and we knw what u seep-heads try twisting to appear normal. You're fucckd dude! No matter how u defend this!

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by KINGwax(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2012
Heathen: Op, there is nothing wrong being gay.
may your sons and daughters turn up to be so. . .amen
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Eiregirl(f): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
@OP:
You don't need to answer to anyone, especially on here!!! It's such a sad state of affairs that people are so stupid, but you need to just make yourself happy, nobody else! I hope, one day that you can live your life to the full, out in the open, whoever you are & whatever you are. Keep your head up x

2 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by cowgurl: 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sauer is gay? shocked

If this were a lesbian thread, I bet we'l have less insults, guys giving out their digits/compliments thereby bringing this thread to 15 pages grin

Seriously Poster,
you see/touch a guy like yourself and get turned on?
you also kiss, romance and make love via the shithole and you are so in there?
Ewwww! No offence dude but am disgusted by you lots, just can't help it mahn.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
Eiregirl: @OP:
You don't need to answer to anyone, especially on here!!! It's such a sad state of affairs that people are so stupid, but you need to just make yourself happy, nobody else! I hope, one day that you can live your life to the full, out in the open, whoever you are & whatever you are. Keep your head up x

Well said.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2012
cowgurl: Sauer is gay? shocked

If this were a lesbian thread, I bet we'l have less insults, guys giving out their digits/compliments thereby bringing this thread to 15 pages grin

Seriously Poster,
you see/touch a guy like yourself and get turned on?
you also kiss, romance and make love via the shithole and you are so in there?
Ewwww! No offence dude but am disgusted by you lots, just can't help it mahn.
Honestly. As much as I'd love to answer that question, i won't. I'd rather go to George Clooney way. Answering that question takes something away from people who are my friends and who are gay.
That's how hypocritical it can get. Talk about l[i]es[/i]bians and guys are turned on, talk about gays and they take up arms. Do i see a problem here?
Anyway, god dey. smiley
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by cowgurl: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2012
Take a deep breath George Clooney, I do know where u stand on this, was js kidding up there, so apologies if you didn't see it as such.

True that about both adults consenting to be in this sh[b]i[/b]t together till death do them part but I just can't stand it Sauer, it's disgusting (to me).
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Okay. How did you know? Start talking. Last time i checked you never agreed when i asked you out grin
It's about tolerance, lady. Some people are disgusting by their actions alone, not sexuality. Yet what makes us most human is toleratong them.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Jaykizz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
I HATE GAYZ!!!
I c som fyn guyz outsid n I rily admire dm 4 dia beauty. Bt y on earth wil I eva wana 'do' dem? Plz addictns r vry hard to leav bt u rily gota fix yasef out coz nig isnt 4 ur typ (14yrs o! Me i dy warn u nau...). Plz, biko, dnt post anytin on dis topic again.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Jaykizz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
Eiregirl: @OP:
*whispers* N here goes a lesbian...
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by cowgurl: 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
grin Alright, I don't know if you are gay Sauer and 'v had a rethink, looks like am good with your first reply to me grin

But 'l rather choose to be called less human than tolerate those lots! Somethings I just can't stand even in my dreams.

Lmsao @ Jaykizz intolerance, maybe I was wrong about them dudes liking 'em lesbos but 'l be damned!
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Now that's cool. I'll message you grin
Just be ready to saunter on a three way street tongue. Perhaps i could re-educate you, who knows?
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by cowgurl: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by cowgurl: 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2012
Re-educate moi?

Warning...the moderators will be reading u know, so get it juicy grin
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by cowgurl: 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland / I Caught My Gf Sucking Her Roomate. / Konji Healer! Melanin Popping! Curvy Nigerian Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.