Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria (6366 Views)

The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church / See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) / Are People Really Born Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2012
Okay, i get it. You don't want to go to school all over again. Everyone needs reeducation one time or the other.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by cowgurl: 12:23am On Aug 10, 2012
Go to school all over again just for homosexuality? Nah, 'l pass Sauer.
Geography? yeah, just realised how interesting that subject is and 'l like to be re-educated, been learning online though.

Gat to leave this thread Sauer, don't wanna be 'infected'.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Jaykizz(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2012
cowgurl: grin Alright, I don't know if you are gay Sauer and 'v had a rethink, looks like am good with your first reply to me grin

But 'l rather choose to be called less human than tolerate those lots! Somethings I just can't stand even in my dreams.

Lmsao @ Jaykizz intolerance, maybe I was wrong about them dudes liking 'em lesbos but 'l be damned!

I'l jst stay off dis thread so as to let d op n odas enjoy d thread coz if we go down to discusns, we myt nt conclud on wat is ryt or nt coz majority of us av our minds seald to our opinions.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Eiregirl(f): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2012
Jaykizz:
*whispers* N here goes a lesbian...

grin The very ignorance that I was talking about earlier. I'm married with 2 kids, so no, I'm not a lesbian. I'm also not stupid & intolerant of people who don't live their lives the way I want them to. I live my life the way I want to, as do you, so grow up & leave people to live their own lives, just as they wish. The OP & his partner are not doing my or my family any harm. I'm sure all they want is to be left alone to get on with it! I'm just so thankful that I don't have such a small mind!

3 Likes

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by frank317: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
@seurer
I just don't get it when u keep on mentioning 2 concertin adults. If a 48yr oldman agrees with his 21yrs old daughter to have sex, does that make it right because they r both adults? And if d society frowns at that and call it incest then homosexuality shuld also b frowned at.
It is a well known fact that for different reasons people could develop sexul disorders in their life. Ranging from pedophilia to fetishism and even total absteinance. Yet these pple enjoy their life knowing that they need help.
The most annoying thing about homosexuals is that they know their sexual preference is nt normal an instead of seeking 4 help they want to shulve their disgustin, abnormal sexual life style down our throat.what is this world turning to?
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Amok(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
So we r now reduced to acting like lower animal abi?? Oya go dey eat ur feaces like dog...or go regurgitate chop am back like ruminate
U no fit procreate wit d backdoor or mouth stuff lia lia
And no sex isn't only for procreation...it also brings ppl close togeda...but den d procreation stuff na major purpose
D reason why ppl use condoms and do family planning is SIMPLY BECAUSE WE R NOT goats and dogs like gays r forcin us to be....we think wit our brains...we try to adjust our family size based on how well we can cater for d childrens needs.
Well na ur life, live it to d fullest..just don't force ppl to accept d abnormal as d norm
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
frank3.16:
@seurer
I just don't get it when u keep on mentioning 2 concertin adults. If a 48yr oldman agrees with his 21yrs old daughter to have sex, does that make it right because they r both adults? And if d society frowns at that and call it incest then homosexuality shuld also b frowned at.
It is a well known fact that for different reasons people could develop sexul disorders in their life. Ranging from pedophilia to fetishism and even total absteinance. Yet these pple enjoy their life knowing that they need help.
The most annoying thing about homosexuals is that they know their sexual preference is nt normal an instead of seeking 4 help they want to shulve their disgustin, abnormal sexual life style down our throat.what is this world turning to?
If a 48-year old man and his daugther mutually agree to get down, how is that your business? You talk like it has never happened. Didn't some prophet (cant remember his name now) from the bible marry his sister or something? It's inbreeding, we know. But how does that endanger you? I dont even think any country has laws against that.
Mutual consent is the judging criterion when it comes to sex. Once there is one, even a judge can convict any one. Rap[i]e[/i] is only a crime because there is no consent. Were there, it won't be, my friend.
People practice fetishism in sex. Abstinence too (that's me!). But paedophil ia? Nah! It's a crime. Simply because there is no consent. And there can't be, cos the kid is judged unable to give consent.
Homosexuals don't bother you. If they insult your sexshual sense, then it's for you to correct. Not them. It's like asking a cat to start barking simply because you dont't like to hear meows.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hehehehe, another gay thread!

I am still confused as to why the sexual relations of two consenting adults is such a big deal undecided. OP, live your life, unfortunately if you are based in Nigeria, you'll have to live a lie.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by frank317: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
sauer:
If a 48-year old man and his daugther mutually agree to get down, how is that your business? You talk like it has never happened. Didn't some prophet (cant remember his name now) from the bible marry his sister or something? It's inbreeding, we know. But how does that endanger you? I dont even think any country has laws against that.
Mutual consent is the judging criterion when it comes to sex. Once there is one, even a judge can convict any one. Rap[i]e[/i] is only a crime because there is no consent. Were there, it won't be, my friend.
People practice fetishism in sex. Abstinence too (that's me!). But paedophil ia? Nah! It's a crime. Simply because there is no consent. And there can't be, cos the kid is judged unable to give consent.
Homosexuals don't bother you. If they insult your sexshual sense, then it's for you to correct. Not them. It's like asking a cat to start barking simply because you dont't like to hear meows.

Incest is wrong and so is homosexuality. We are humans who must do things the right way and nt continue to act on our insanity. People sleeping with animals is wrong, we must learn how to restrain ourselves from acting on such disgusting animalistic tendencies that affect others sense of natural order of things, it only breeds more unacceptable behaviour. Unfortunately d so called adults are disorganizing d world they met normal, yet they wonder what is wrong with teenagers, children and youths in general

1 Like

Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by its22078: 2:29am On Apr 10, 2013
i dont believe that homosexuality is right but i dont believe that you choose who you are attracted to. you can choose your actions such as if you want to practice homosexuality but you dont choose attraction. the bible speaks against homosexual acts but it also speaks against judging others which many of you religious, nigerian self righteous hypocrites like to forget. Just as you judge others, you will be judged. Your government sanctions consenting relationships between 2 adults with 14 years imprisonment but allows corrupt embezzling politicians who are crippling your country's economy to go free. While all this is happening, you have time to be judging people and things that dont concern you. i pity all of you
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by its22078: 2:40am On Apr 10, 2013
some of you so called nigerian christians are so unchrist like. Would Jesus be treating or even speaking about gays the way you do? In Gods eyes, you're just as sinful as a gay person and you will all receive the same judgement. So humble yourselves and stop being hypocrites. Heterosexual sexual immorality such as cheating or sex outside marriage is equally sinful as homosexuality. If Jesus was friends with sinners such as prostitutes and tax collectors and even stood up for a prostitute that was going to be stoned, who are you to judge or turn your nose up at a gay person!!!! Some of you make me sick.(Gays don't make me sick - YOU make me SICK!!!!)Some of you people are VILE, DISGUSTING, WORTHLESS, EVIL.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
I see homosexuality the same as abortion, adulterers, fornicators, liars, cheats(immoral) etc. The difference is that the later commit theirs in private and deep down are ashamed of it while homosexuals keep telling us it's okay: they were born that way.

There is only one way you and I were born and that is naked other variables are influenced by our environment.

And sorry to disappoint you: it is not your life, it is our life. Freedom (to live/do what you want) is a parody which is why the word doesn't exist in my local language.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by franugo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
All of una writing 'perfect go created perfect things bla bla blah', una blind Have u gurls not seen a person born without legs,,or without hands or even both,,longies n dwarves nko? What of d deaf, d dumb, d blind? What of those born with tumors, still births? What of those born with skin infections? What of siamese,, or those born with disorganised body structures,,....e.t.c

Make una dey research b4 making baseless assumptions here...4get ur piety here n talk ur mind, no guy in his rite mind who isn't gay should tell me that he doesn't find lesbians hot...that would be a BIG FAT LIE
@mods, no change anything 4 my comment oo.
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Ekponoabasi(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
well,u hav spoken very well......kudos
bt let me ask u....
1).Do u tnk God ws.foolish wen he created a man n a woman?
2)do u agree wit me dat human beings r animals??
3)f human beings r animals,den hav u ever seen a male goat sleeping wit anoda male goat? have u ever seen a male cow sleeping wit anoda male cow,neither a male lion sleeping wit a male lion?
my friend u beta see ur doctor,u have a big problem
Re: Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria by Jennystyle(f): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Love is Love, love is not about gender, it doesn't matter who you fall in love with as long as you're happy, but nigeria is a homophobic country, i accept my gay friends and lesbians friends for who there are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom / My Report! To This Moniker! / This Lady’s Unclad Maternity Photos Is All What You Need To See Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.