Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church (2231 Views)

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by onila(f): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
after night vigil

he hugged me and said bye

hes 5 years younger than me, see respect

u just appreciate a gentleman sometimes

to be a beautiful girl is sweet o! smiley smiley grin grin
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by falcon01: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
many people left their brain in 2015 sad sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Dotwillis1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
falcon01:
shocked

U r cruel.... Choi
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by mizquote(f): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
I like dah
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
No! No! I Have to Type This!

Onila, You are Absolutely Senseless! No Disrespect.
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
what's she saying?
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
falcon01:
shocked cry
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by afesimicaleb(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
#Onila So many people beefing you, afa una 1 cook party rice?
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm

Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Feyikemi12(f): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
falcon01:
#lwkmd omg!

btw you're actually right
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Adasun(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
falcon01:
lolsgrin grin
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
falcon01:
RexKex:
No! No! I Have to Type This!

Onila, You are Absolutely Senseless! No Disrespect.

Hahahahahahahahaha I love NL mehhhhnnn. Una no dey ever disappoint
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
So, make we dey run abi undecided untop say person hug u.
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by cruzita(f): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin so as em hug u ,em no hug out the evil spirit comot
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by oshe11: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'm sori bt if na U dey ur dp U'v lost d right to kall yasef a GIRL like 10yrs ago
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by eroticecstasy: 3:45am On Jan 02, 2016
oshe11:
I'm sori bt if na U dey ur dp U'v lost d right to kall yasef a GIRL like 10yrs ago

why?
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by oshe11: 6:09am On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

why?
she is a fool full blooded woman
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 02, 2016
U dont needs to say anything in this matter than saying 'chai'
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Oma307:
U dont needs to say anything in this matter than saying 'chai'
yes. I'd rather scream "chai" at the gbagun you just posted there. Too bad honestly sad
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by eroticecstasy: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2016
oshe11:
she is a fool full blooded woman

how can you say that to my onila? i don vex scatter
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by yemoxyl(m): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2016
falcon01:
Wicked!! grin
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by cosby02(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2016
If you are that beautiful, events of this nature will not be special to you. You need to work on your beauty tho grin
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by oshe11: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

how can you say that to my onila? i don vex scatter
lolz...... I hope U r above 45 tho, if nt she is supose to be ur aunty!

Abi no b the same pix both of us dey view?
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by eroticecstasy: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2016
oshe11:
lolz...... I hope U r above 45 tho, if nt she is supose to be ur aunty!

Abi no b the same pix both of us dey view?

yes we do view the same picture but we don't see the same thing.
bros, forget that picture thing, look beyond the picture!
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by 7footre(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2016
falcon01:
Chally! This is KO straight up! It's a pity I can only offer a single like cheesy
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by oshe11: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

yes we do view the same picture but we don't see the same thing.
bros, forget that picture thing, look beyond the picture!
if U say so oooo...... Bt I hope she neva wash give you so?
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by eroticecstasy: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
oshe11:
if U say so oooo...... Bt I hope she neva wash give you so?

it would be my pleasure to drink her spiced wine
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by oshe11: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
eroticecstasy:

it would be my pleasure to drink her spiced wine
eya! Its obvious

she dn wash giv U
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by Abiagirl777(f): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
oshe11:

that's the first lady of Cameroun not her
Re: The Way My Yoruba Friends Brother Told Me Bye Yesterday After Church by oshe11: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abiagirl777:

that's the first lady of Cameroun not her
beta oooo..... And 1 dude dey melt 4 ha oooo.....
Tanx tho

(1) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 : Yesterday Result Was Unacceptable !!!!!!ยก!!! / She Has Been Asking Me For Money Can I Ask Her For Sex?(just A Friend) / Please Help My Relationship Is Abt To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.