Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? (6998 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / Does Love Realy Fades Away? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by tomX1(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2007
Yes, a woman does need a man that can take care of her. Any reasonable man should aspire to wealth to be able to provide for his family.
But the issue is, should a woman dump a guy because he is not rich or should a woman only choose to date made guys?
If money becomes the yardstick to happy marriage then tell me, what happens if as a woman you marry a guy with a good job and good pay, with a nicely furnished rented apartment and nice cars and stuff, then an accident left him paralysed and he looses his job and his income dwindled to nothing so that you now have to be the bread winner. Do you cut-and-run? Should the marriage end or become unhappy?
Should your man's ability to earn be the determinant to a happy marriage?
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by ariblaze(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2007
frankly,its the best combination
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by kaylala(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2007
Yeah,they do infact they have memorandum of understanding (MOU)
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by ifyalways(f): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2007
kaylala:

Yeah,they do infact they have memorandum of understanding (MOU)
lmao .thats the fact man kiss
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by kaylala(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2007
:d cool
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by dremoney(m): 4:04am On Dec 26, 2007
haha, egabmi ke.

A girl told u to forget her if u dnt av money n your here brainstorming on ow to plz her ( u no serious).

While Money is completely necessary to polish love,it shuldnt b a condition to be in Love (no b by force nw,differ babes dey 4 differ class of guyz, u go find ur level).

abeg, bone am, work for money and get another girl (they all like money afterall).
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by Albato(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2007
Money brings a sense of security and greatly influences decisions. No one wants to surfer. A woman has right to choose a rich suitor over a poor one. As much as the men have right to dictate what "statistics" their wives should have. I have lost babes to moneybags in the past and I dont blame them for leaving. Yes, I had the usual heartache but come on, who wants to suffer.
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by skipo87(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2007
definately. in some dictionaries u'll find love and money to be synonyms
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by Dalby(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2007
This one that has told you from the beginning, dont you think it is a heavenly sign undecided

You can stay with her and work yourself to death, I see a definitive and greedy person. I haven't used this cystal ball a while, but I am sure it still works cool
dremoney:

While Money is completely necessary to polish love,it shuldnt b a condition to be in Love (no b by force nw,differ babes dey 4 differ class of guys, u go find your level).

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by odiaseo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2007
money is important in relationship but it shouldn't be the foundation, it's difficult to know if a girl really loves you when you are loaded, the best time to find out is when you are still in the making.

A wise girl would stick with a guy with vision (not dreams), one that is hard workind and has realistic plans to achieving his vision.
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by anyakarl(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand?
havn't u heard about d saying NO MONEY NO HONEY.
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by odiaseo(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2008
NO MONEY NO HONEY.
money is not everything
a poor man thinks about money while the rich think about unlimited wealth
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by godana(f): 2:37am On Jan 04, 2008
Come on all the brothers in the house, dnt make it look as if the love and money issue has to do with the girls alone.
guys loves it when they are in control in a ralationship, not negatively but at least being able to give your girl the best.
But never the less money should not be our reason for loving each other. It can beautify love but can never bring love to u.
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by odiaseo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2008
Come on all the brothers in the house, dentdon't make it look as if the love and money issue has to do with the girls alone.
true talk ! Money answereth all things, but the love of money is the root of all evils.

Love should be the motivating factor and prime mover of any relationship , the greatest is love, Money is not evil, it's a tool that takes up the character of it's owner. If you are loving and caring you would use you money to bless people. If you are selfish wicked and evil, guess what? your money would be just like that
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2008
Broke-ass guys are frustrating and frustrated.
All they do is complain complain and complain.
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by naijaborn(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2008
guyz let's be real. . . . am not sayin 2hav enuf or mor than enuf money in a relationship isnt gud,bt money shuldnt be d determinant factor.cos money is so unreal 2me. . . dont be shocked shocked shocked cos no mata how much of it yu hav yu'll always want mor can i get a "Bleep u!"for all sistas who cant luv a guy wit no money tongue
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by joshjosh(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2008
i cant remember where i read this they say majority of the trouble in relationships are money troubles. we can talk as much as you like money and the lack of it determines your temperature and even your friends.

i personally think it is better to be talking of love/marriage when you have some good money and avoid the stress. another thing you have to consider is when you have money everyone likes you and you begin the problem of discerning who likes you for your money or you for just you. from my observation the later are very few. money and good wisdom make love work better.

someone said white girls only go for money. i don't know what part of Europe you are talking for. having lived in their midst for 20+ yrs i can say it is not more than 1% you will find with that mindset and they will be the pushy types you see in the press. sadly, that may be informing your opinion.

just keep searching and keep loving and keep working hard. you may find some woman one day that doesn't mind a struggling man and who knows maybe you will find the money to make your life and the young lady own better.
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 05, 2008
naijaborn:

guys let's be real. . . . am not sayin 2hav enough or mor than enough money in a relationship isnt good,bt money shuldnt be d determinant factor.because money is so unreal 2me. . . don't be shocked shocked shocked because no mata how much of it yu hav yu'll always want mor can i get a "mess u!"for all sistas who can't love a guy wit no money tongue

Are you broke? Do you realize the stress we go through because of some nagging broke-ass? I am sure you have no clue, so quit your opinions. You'll live better.

Peace! cheesy
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by godana(f): 1:34am On Jan 06, 2008
i do agree with u my bro (joshjosh) in all honesty, white girls really don't talk money that much.
come think of it they live in a world where the basic things of life are so cheap and nearly everyone can provide for themselves as well the government doing their bit.
I have lived in europe for 14 years and i do know that money is the last thing i would expect a guy to have b4 going out with him.

Lets all be realistic, most women know that money cannot buy u true love, maybe we should ask women whose partners are very rich and yet they have secret relationship with guys who gives them nothing except U KNOW? lipsrsealed
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 06, 2008
[size=15pt]no money no romance[/size] cool cool cooltake it or leave it joking o
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 06, 2008
toyinrayo:

[size=15pt]no money no romance[/size] cool cool cooltake it or leave it joking o

[size=15pt]I am not joking broke-asses![/size]
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2008
michelin89:

[size=15pt]I am not joking broke-asses![/size]
LOL. . . .ohh lawd. now there goes 95% of nairaland male. . .you just ran them off
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by tommyex(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2008
BUT IS IT EASY TO SHOW LOVE WITHOUT MONEY?as in have fun n all the trips,2much of money-dependence no good sha
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by sagitarius(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2008
Duh!
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by tome1: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2008
Love without money does exist but its not just fun jare.u know, aside from the regular romance u should have other ways of expressing urself to ur partner cool cool cool gifts and other things.

Money spice up the relationship and does not allow the union to be boring wink
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by 4gotnheros(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2008
Yeah really, it does deffinately works, during those days when OWU still dey blow me, it hard getting a girl, but now when got don butter bread, money makes them fall in love,
Really, being serious here, money invigorate love, it speed up the love chemical reaction. But not girls loves you for your money, most of them just want to know you're ok and wouldnt be a burden to them whenever needs arises, wink
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by topkin(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
YES and a vehement YES!!!

U can say all u like but they are just inseprable siamese twins. Gone are those days of TITANIC love, in the world of today, without money, love dies and dies and dies. Money strengthens love, it builds it, it makes it!!! It was wen we were naive we tot dat we culd fall in love without cash in the pocket, NO WAY men!!! E no go work, i say e no go work!!!
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by 2makeit(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2008
Bros it is a natural thing.

Money lubricate relationship without MONEY YOU DON'T MEAN SHIT TO HER.

Na love she go chop in fact as a matter of fact these days there is nothing like L.O.V.E.

IN FACT I DON'T BELEIVE IN LOVE.
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by odiaseo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2008
Money is important and women are expensive to maintain, it's not a crime though. to be a man you need to be able to take care of your woman or else she seek it elsewhere. A woman always wants to feel secure in a relationship/marriage and have confidence that her man can perform financially. A man without money will put strain on the love.

Perhaps we should have a poll?
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by synderella: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2008
We need money to survive do we not?
Its not all about the money cos if i met an extremely rich guy i still wont give him the time of day if he behaved badly, no be by money o!

No matter wat, the reality of no money sets in when u r actually in the relationship n even the littlest things like some change to use a cybercafe are hard to come by then u'll know wat am talkin about!

To me u dont have to be super rich, just be able to afford the bare necessities cos i can afterall so y cant u!!!
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by kolaoloye(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2008
BELIEVE IT OR NOT: "MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS"
Re: Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? by kingkams(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2008
Yes Bro. Money and love work hand in hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" / Come, Why Do Girls Have More Likes On Their Photos Than Guys On Nairaland ??? / A Night Of Attempt-lust,seduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.