Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State (19718 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Timijo(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2012
ismhab: Fresh air from jonalooter.
You b oderinde. Is that what u have to say.
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Jemibee: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2012
Even while fasting These people (BOKO HARAM) have a serious problem!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by onyxo76(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2012
looks like this thing is extending southwards by the day... God help us oo
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2012
Timijo: You b oderinde. Is that what u have to say.

To Niggas like that, thats all he knows to say..

Its like a child who just learnt his first and only word..
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by crackhouse(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2012
ebamma: aboki na ram abi na bokoharam make una no forget say osama bin laden been do pass una at the end na fishes been chop him body
no be only that, i even heard one crab in the ocean is wearing Osama's face and terrorising the fishes in the ocean as i write this.
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by iaindabawa(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2012
adewasco2k: there was an explosion just now at Ganaja area in Lokoja Kogi state...its been confirmed but no number of casualties yet..im presently in Lokoja

may God intervene and save the innocent.
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by agog: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2012
Quo vadis Nigeria? With each passing day, this country is moving toward its disintegration. A bloody civil war is imminent!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by kutchs: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2012
Fold ur arms and keep blaming Jonathan. Those idiots throwing bombs around live with you but you wont do anything about them. You hide them, you protect and feed them but turn around to blame Jonathan. Keep it up ok?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Chuksaluta(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2012
Kogi is on fire, hope d bomb blast dies out before I return for my nysc.
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by wasiudvd(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2012
my friend in Kogi called to tell me of the blast in Lokoja and the shooting in Okene this morning
i pity we Nigerians, keep saying it happened the North. is Okene in the north? 25 min drive from kabba (a yoruba community), 35 min drive to auchi (edo state), this town is so close to edo, ekiti, ondo, (its 3 hours drive from Abuja if you are going down the south). how come we keep saying north?
BH has finally come to the gateway of south-east, south-south, south-west. the only question is which direction will they turn to?
its high time we take action, before action film come happen for our backyard. na my region (south-west) i pity pass. 70 percent of the non-indigenous pple living in Okene are yorubas, lokoja belong to the oworo pple (who consider themselves to be yoruba).
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by ihebrooke(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2012
hardbody:

Why gradually? How soon will it get to the south so we can have a justification for joining in the fray

If you are looking for any justification, it's been there ever since, long, long ago. This is not the first time that a southerners' blood is being shed in the north, or by northerners unjustly, so you can join in the fray. You're not being held back.
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by ecode1(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2012
So pathetic. All we do in this country is talk, talk , talk, no action at all. Politicians looting here while the Boko Haram are in the other side displaying and wasting lives thereby jeopardizing the economy of this country. Look at how human resources are being wasted daily and the insecurity in the country is chasing away investors. Which way Nigeria? Nothing these politicians will do to salvage the situation since they are not affected directly. The best they can only do is to condemn the act on the pages of newspaper or on T.V and later set up a panel to investigate what led to what. Imagine Akume saying Boko Haram is not a terrorist group because he has not been directly affected. That man is highly insane.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by snowprince01(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2012
God still lives... ♏Ɣ condolence τ̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊ victims families...wat wil jesus do
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2012
Are you always this dumb?
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by ashson: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2012
To all of u haters of islam! now u hav anoda chance to say ur RUBBISH about islam and muslims based on a rumour. besides, who mention any boko haram here? or do u think muslims are happy about all this? to the sponsors of these bombings, no amount of bomb can kill all the people of the north, we keep doubling and multipling. they are doing all this to reduce our number, but god pass u all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Awards Oil Block License To Ondo For Bitumen Exploration / Peter Obi At The Palace Of HRH Da. Jacob Gyang Buba In Jos / NNPC Delegates Meet Anambra State Government Over Natural Gas In The State (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.