Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State (19720 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by dammy1985: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
solgee: i was also told thesame thing, could this be true?
It is a known fact that stubborness run in ebira blood. If you as a traveller mistakenly crush their goat with your car on the road, you are finished.
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by jude33084(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
bcomputer101: As far it happy I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ North, A̶̲̥̅♏ always happen! I beg help us confirm the number of casualties jor. Stupid Northernanimals!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Comedy section pls grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
adewasco2k:
the bomb was planted in a church (RIVIVAL HOUSE CHURCH, LOKOJA)police and Army detonated it but bro...i dnt know how but there was still a (((((BOOOM))))
you are very right the church isnt far frm where i live i.e phase 2. Hence i was scared when i hrd the news. ThankGod it was actually detonated. One thing had observed here in lokoja is that the police and army do receive intelligence report about their activities. They intensify their efforts through various operations e.g intensive patrol throughout lokoja town. But the sad aspect is that they cant just figure out how,when and where such terror acts would occur. Therefore everybody has to be extremely watchful and be security conscious
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by killuminati(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
Castos: Those Boko vampires are at it again o! Oh no *subs*
na 'sobs' no be 'subs'. Abi you wan sub maths? grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by VolvoS60(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
bcomputer101: As far it happy I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ North, A̶̲̥̅♏ always happen! I beg help us confirm the number of casualties jor. Stupid Northernanimals!!!

^^^^ undecided

This is myopia at its worst. Do not for a second think that you will escape if this boko madness comes to your doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by solgee(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2012
better to hear that no bomb...
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by jude33084(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
crackhouse: no be only that, i even heard one crab in the ocean is wearing Osama's face and terrorising the fishes in the ocean as i write this.

Ɣ☺Ʊ mean τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊? tongue

Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Carlmax(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
God!!! this thing is already @ my doorstep.. Spent the 1st 19 yrs of my life there.. wetin be dis?
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by jude33084(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
Lokoja has gone [size=15pt] (((BooM!))) [/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by otokx(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
Is this for real or its a hoax?
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Stallion77(f): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
adewasco2k: there was an explosion just now at Ganaja area in Lokoja Kogi state...its been confirmed but no number of casualties yet..im presently in Lokoja

guy you too dey lie! i just called a friend there and there was nothing like that....maybe na container land for ground or something....stop spreading rumors
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Reaberry(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
Nd 2 fnk dat ds people will start targeting our skuls next...God,pls dont abandon ur children here in Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by sexiestharam(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
T
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by sulex947(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
publisher: [size=13pt]My question is will a Sovereign national conference or a split end the killings? Will a radical muslim agree to lay down his arms just because Nigeria has divided? What will the indigenous Christians in the North do? Where will they go to? If Christians decide to retaliate,are we also going to go after Southern Muslims?
It is clear that most armed robbers, arsonists and organised criminals in Northern Nigeria now operate under the banner of Boko Haram.
Nigeria is NOT at war, this is a clear battle between good and evil.[/size]
and the so called governors are using this as a means of looting the state. Most of those attacks are organized by them.
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Reaberry(f): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2012
no of casualities-15
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
Lordave: Now I believe that 'Intelligence and education is to Southern Nigeria, while Bombings and illiteracy is to Nothern Nigeria'.
dnt wory, its comin towards u now. Kogi is very much close to u now. We will c hw intelligent n educated u re. Niger delta militants re realy educated. We can feel them ruling us now. Kidnaping and armedrobery is realy intelligency work. U just cofirmed to me that u re the worse illitrate i have ever seen in my life. Becos u cant read and understand simple thread. Issue dat has to do woth national security you re politicising it. When if finally come to ur side, i will be waiting to read ur inteligent posting here. Illitrate!
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by sambos994(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
Chei....dis country ehhh.....
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2012
Just confirmed from a reliable source, there was no explosion.
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ramcie: now that u have asked me to shut up I guess it made u happier ba? U cld have just correctly in a civil manner instead of this. Trying to be a bully doesn't make u a beta person #word

Sorry about that. Didn't mean to bully you

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by Ideasroole: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
solgee: i was also told thesame thing, could this be true?
Yes bro! And more aggressive too...
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by maigaskiya1: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
ismhab: Fresh air from jonalooter.
is dat y u nd ur brodas continue distrubng d peace
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by mkmyers45(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
Korrection: This is really getting serious...are there still people in the north....just a clear term that we are no longer together.....divided we stand united we fall...I weep for naija

mr man why don you come and evacuate and relocate people from north....I think you comment is totally silly
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by touchmehard: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
IT's a BIG LIE o! I've confirmed that there was nothing of such.
Pls we shopuld stop spreading false and bad news! Imagine d heart attack this false alarm might cause to people whose family or friends are in Kogi state. People should stop deriving pleasure in scaring others plzzzz
Re: Bomb Blast At Lokoja, Kogi State by AnyibestDede(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
This RAMS are getting closer and advance by the day, and wht our Govt do is checking and counting the number of casualties. Everyday 4 9ja na action film!!! Even God can not save us now. We ve to live with it but is a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / MC Oluomo Is Qualified To Be Oshodi Monarch - Prince Abdulwasiu Almaroof / President Buhari Receives ECOWAS Special Envoy And Good Luck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.