Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False (2553 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Woolwich Killing And The Illuminati / See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) / "niger-delta" Does Not Exist? True Or False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by Korrection(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2012
Facebook- America’s modern monitoring system?

Infowars.com published an article recently saying Facebook is, “the new look of surveillance.” And this got me worried. I have a Facebook, I’m sure youhave a Facebook, and about 9 million other people have a Facebook as well. For some reason Facebook never entered my brain as a tool for mass monitoring. I knew it was a place for predators, perverts, and rapists, as they tell me, but not for the government. It’s a social network for keeping in touch with people and for playing old games from the eighties. This is the biggest double take that my brain has ever succumb to. Now I understand every social network is basically a way of big brother to watch you. Myspace, Facbook, Xanga, all of them! Let’s look at what they ask you when signing up for one of these accounts:

Your sex, full name, address, all phone numbers, political views, religion, birthday, email, zip-code, websites, Sm’s, sexuality, activities, interests, class year, college, high school, elementary school, employer, company, position in that company, a photo of yourself, and anything else you are willing to add.

Of course, you’re really only required to put your name. But then again, that’s really all they need isn’t it? Things like Facebook and Myspace just make it easier for them to target you. And with organized posting, they can monitor what you are discussing on-line.

But it’s not like Facebook is some evil corporation trying to brainwash you or something right? Facebook is just an independent group of people who run a very popular website. But let’s look at who owns a piece of Facebook, and see who’s really in charge.

Viacom. One of the big 6 evils in the media. Owners of Viacom are part of the CFR which makes them an Illuminati member. (Illuminati members are the government). Google also has a large peice of Facebook. A couple million dollars worth actually. The CEO and head chairmen of Google Eric E. Schmidt is part of the Bilderburg Group which is a large stone of the Illuminati. The Illuminati own Facebook just as they own everything else.

This is a warning to everyone with social networks. The government and the Illuminati are watching you, be careful what you do and what you write because they will know

http://doingmypart./2008/01/17/facebook-americas-biggest-monitoring-system/
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by RainDevin1: 4:24am On Feb 13, 2016
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on { illuminatiricher666@gmail.com or +2348109756444

Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by chriskosherbal(m): 5:10am On Feb 13, 2016
I don't know what to say oooo
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by ZombieNation: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Alex Jones is a disinfo agent and an agent of the 5th columnists propped up to ridicule illuminati exposers as conspiracy nutcases.

Nobody takes him serious.

Is it now, he knows that Facebook is a CIA owned and operated surveillance and profiling site?
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by shachris02: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2016
ZombieNation:
Alex Jones is a disinfo agent and an agent of the 5th columnists propped up to ridicule illuminati exposers as conspiracy nutcases.

Nobody takes him serious.

Is it now, he knows that Facebook is a CIA owned and operated surveillance and profiling site?

cos that's really what they are, conspiracy theories. All those ritual craps are cooked up.
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by Nigeriayouths20: 7:04am On Feb 13, 2016
one day you will tell me illuminati owns the world.....
if you sabi sing, illuminati- na devil dey write song for them?
if you sabi play ball, illuminati - na devil dey play them?
good invention, illuminati - na devil dey think for them?

wake up from your dream of everything is illuminati.... don't you people have ogboni fraternity in Nigeria..

RainDevin1:
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on { illuminatiricher666@gmail.com or +2348109756444

self deceit of the highest order. maybe they awarded that contract to you in your dream. My advice - go back to your dream and enjoy your wealth
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by ZombieNation: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

cos that's really what they are, conspiracy theories. All those ritual craps are cooked up.

If you knew only a grain of truth of what transpires daily in this out world you will go mad.

Satan is king of this world and his subjects are those in power.

Europeans are neck deep in the occult.

Don't let their atheistic outlook deceive you.
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by shachris02: 7:11am On Feb 13, 2016
ZombieNation:

If you knew only a grain of truth of what transpires daily in this out world you will go mad.

grin i see you already did.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by Nigeriayouths20: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2016
ZombieNation:

Even if they are neck deep in the occult, they still come out and place science over it.
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by ZombieNation: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:
one day you will tell me illuminati owns the world.....
if you sabi sing, illuminati- na devil dey write song for them?
if you sabi play ball, illuminati - na devil dey play them?
good invention, illuminati - na devil dey think for them?

wake up from your dream of everything is illuminati.... don't you people have ogboni fraternity in Nigeria..

It is easier for a camel to pass through a key hole than for a rich (materially inclined) man to see heaven

Those in showbiz have lost their soul to fame and glitz and are an empty shell.

Don't be deceived.

People like Alex Jones come up with spurious allegations to discredit genuine facts of the satanic order.

Hitler and the Nazi party were heavily involved and influenced by the occult

Satanic ritual practices are widely practised in university cults in the West, and among the elite.

Do not deceive yourself. Denial only makes you appear blind to your own world
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by ZombieNation: 7:15am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeriayouths20:

Even if they are neck deep in the occult, they still come out and place science over it.

Google CERN and Jacob's Gate and see what science has done lately

Illuminati are luciferians who worship the light bearer, lucifer.

Light in this context refers to knowledge.

Google and read the ancient book of Enoch
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by shachris02: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2016
ZombieNation:

It is easier for a camel to pass through a key hole than for a rich (materially inclined) man to see heaven

Those in showbiz have lost their soul to fame and glitz and are an empty shell.

Don't be deceived.

People like Alex Jones come up with spurious allegations to discredit genuine facts of the satanic order.

Hitler and the Nazi party were heavily involved and influenced by the occult

Satanic ritual practices are widely practised in university cults in the West, and among the elite.

Do not deceive yourself. Denial only makes you appear blind to your own world

they do that to distract people like you. They know Africans would buy it hook line and sinker and dismiss their success as occultist. Work hard and you would be great bro.
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by ZombieNation: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

grin i see you already did.

Madness is a relative perception of reality

All prophets who bore the truth were considered mad.

Noah was considered mad for warning of a flood and building an ark

Moses was considered insane and banished from Pharaoh's court only for him to reappear a few years later more mad to demand for the emancipation of his people

John the Baptist was a raving lunatic who dedicated his life preaching of the coming of the Lord. He will suffer the ultimate price for his "mad" beliefs by having his head chopped off.

don't be blind, in this 21st century the satanic plan is on full swing

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by ZombieNation: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

they do that to distract people like you. They know Africans would buy it hook line and sinker and dismiss their success as occultist. Work hard and you would be great bro.

Will you deny that satanic worship is non existing in the West but widespread in Africa?

Don't delude yourself
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by shachris02: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2016
ZombieNation:

Will you deny that satanic worship is non existing in the West but widespread in Africa?

Don't delude yourself

i never said that. Of course we have satanist in the west more than we do in Africa, but that's just where it ends. satan doesn't add one bit of success that you would have attained yourself if you never believed in him.

You can tell me that a brotherhood help each other with connections and thing like that, which is normal, but it's never satan. Never was.

*i just noticed something awkward, auto-correct puts satan with a Big S. shocked
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by ZombieNation: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2016
shachris02:

*i just noticed something awkward, auto-correct puts satan with a Big S. shocked

That's because Satan is a deity
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by shachris02: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2016
ZombieNation:

That's because Satan is a deity

grin funny dude.
Re: Illuminati Owns Facebook..true Or False by adconline(m): 3:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Always manufacturing and sharing idiocy from the bottomless pit of their ignorance

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha-oweri Road Completed By Pdp-led FGN / Opinion: Obiano Should Move To PDP Without Delay / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.