Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. (1151 Views)

Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. / They Told Me What Led Them Into Clubbing And Prostitution.sad Story / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by nkemmu(f): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
Hello my fellow nairalanders,can you advise your brother to marry a lady who claims to be a born again,tongue speaking,demon chasing,spirit filled but visits the club every weekend?
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by 190: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin

hehehe ' Nigerian girls una nor dey taya

1 Like

Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by tjskii(f): 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2012
Errr wat xctly does she do at d club,if she goes ther to unwind(dancee,drink som alkohol,enjoy nite club ambience)then y nt she can marry my bro wth my blessings
But if she dey go club to carry aristo den dt one na diff mata
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by JallowBah(f): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
tjskii: Errr wat xctly does she do at d club,if she goes ther to unwind(dancee,drink som alkohol,enjoy nite club ambience)then y nt she can marry my bro wth my blessings
But if she dey go club to carry aristo den dt one na diff mata

What he said.

I still hit the clubs now and then, married, and have a child. I go out to dance, dance, and dance some more.
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by nkemmu(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
190: grin grin grin grin

hehehe ' Nigerian girls una nor dey taya

@190 taya for wetin nah?
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
If I were a married man....I would have no business going to the club [b]every [/b]weekend.
It would not be wise. So I would expect a wise married woman to follow suit.
Your eyes could lock-on to something that really should never have concerned you.
It only takes one glance at a thick chick in skimpy clothes gyrating on the dance floor in real-time to make a man start questioning his devotion to his wife.

If you know yourself, you must guard your mind, your heart and more importantly, your eyes.
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 4:09am On Aug 08, 2012
2buff: If I were a married man....I would have no business going to the club [b]every [/b]weekend.
It would not be wise. So I would expect a wise married woman to follow suit.
Your eyes could lock-on to something that really should never have concerned you.
It only takes one glance at a thick chick in skimpy clothes gyrating on the dance floor in real-time to make a man start questioning his devotion to his wife.

If you know yourself, you must guard your mind, your heart and more importantly, your eyes.

Temptation happens ANYWHERE. Clubs isn't the issue nor the problem...the lack of self discipline and control is the cultprit.

People need to own accountability for their action and know that if they truly want to remain faithful to their person it starts in the mind and heart.

It is that simple.
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by JallowBah(f): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Temptation happens ANYWHERE. Clubs isn't the issue nor the problem...the lack of self discipline and control is the cultprit.

People need to own accountability for their action and know that if they truly want to remain faithful to their person it starts in the mind and heart.

It is that simple.

What she said.
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by 190: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2012
nkemmu:

@190 taya for wetin nah?

taya to do runs of course grin
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It is that simple.

If I know there is a higher chance for it somewhere and I really don't need to be there, it just makes sense that I won't be there.
At least in the office and certain other common places women have something of a dress code.
In the club, combined with the darkness and near-anonimity, everything goes. One would almost go as far as saying that there is a spirit at work in those sorts of environments to make things go down much too easy.
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
2buff:

If I know there is a higher chance for it somewhere and I really don't need to be there, it just makes sense that I won't be there.
At least in the office and certain other common places women have something of a dress code.
In the club, combined with the darkness and near-anonimity, everything goes. One would almost go as far as saying that there is a spirit at work in those sorts of environments to make things go down much too easy.

Well my child...you have a long way to go in renewing your mind.

I can go to a club and do not even trip off what goes on there because I am that far advanced in my way of thinking. If you go looking and expecting trouble...you shall find it. It also could be the type of clubs I go to as well. I am a bit bougie in that area so it reflects in my taste.

It really start in the mind and the rest will follow.
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by Rocktation(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Every weekend? The thought alone saps my energy. She must have her reasons though. Maybe it's the only time and place that she can hangout with pals, who knows? And she might not want to alter her entire lifestyle based on promises alone, who knows? Marriage changes things. One can only hope for the best.
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Well my child...you have a long way to go in renewing your mind.

I can go to a club and do not even trip off what goes on there because I am that far advanced in my way of thinking. If you go looking and expecting trouble...you shall find it. It also could be the type of clubs I go to as well. I am a bit bougie in that area so it reflects in my taste.

It really start in the mind and the rest will follow.

My sister, It is about [b]wisdom [/b]and not about trying to prove any "advancement of mind".
I am well in control of my facilities, but not everyone is. Even at that, I will not tempt myself unnecessarily if I don't have to.
Men and women see things much differently when it comes to attraction. It's different for a man, hence my advice to not make it a constant affair.

No married person should go and start trying to prove "advancement of mind" by hitting the club ever so frequently.
We have our ups and downs, our times of strength and our times of weaknesses. And if I know the devil, he prefers to strike during your time of weakness.
He too like Sun Tzu tinz.
Re: Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. by MrsChima(f): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2012
2buff:

My sister, It is about [b]wisdom [/b]and not about trying to prove any "advancement of mind".
I am well in control of my facilities, but not everyone is. Even at that, I will not tempt myself unnecessarily if I don't have to.
Men and women see things much differently when it comes to attraction. It's different for a man, hence my advice to not make it a constant affair.

No married person should go and start trying to prove "advancement of mind" by hitting the club ever so frequently.
We have our ups and downs, our times of strength and our times of weaknesses. And if I know the devil, he prefers to strike during your time of weakness.
He too like Sun Tzu tinz.

Advancement of mind is wisdom. As I said...temptation is ANYWHERE....

Only childish adults go "proving" at the clubs.

Good thing about opinions...no one is not by force to follow them. wink

Jalla.....there is a jazz concert playing at this swanky club....wanna go? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Rich Man Son's & Daughter's Misbehave Upon All Their Father's Wealth ? / She Has Been Begging Do I Take Her Back? / Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.