Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? (5075 Views)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Gamesmart: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2012
Women, at what number of sexual partners do you start thinking a man is a slut?

8 sexual partners?

15?

30?

50?

130?

??

What is the personal number that if you find out about the guy you get turned off or lose interest, assuming the guy is in his late 20s or in his 30s?
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by tjskii(f): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by JallowBah(f): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2012
No number.
It all depends on how he did it. Did he lie and cheat? Did he give the girls impression that there would be more than ONS, or did he tell the truth?

Everything you have done shapes you as a person.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by cindyrella(f): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by UncleJJ(m): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2012
The society forgives promiscous men, it has no other option. And men dont count how many we have slept. We only remember the ones we could nt sleep with.

2 Likes

Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Gamesmart: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
tjskii: undecided undecided

So basically, for you, the more locks his key has unlocked the more you are attracted to his mastery? grin

JallowBah: No number.
It all depends on how he did it. Did he lie and cheat? Did he give the girls impression that there would be more than ONS, or did he tell the truth?

Everything you have done shapes you as a person.

Lets say he has been with 50 women overall, and was dating (or been clear it is just a booty call to) 90% of these women but has had to mislead 10% would you still be attracted to him?
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by JallowBah(f): 1:16am On Aug 09, 2012
Gamesmart:
Lets say he has been with 50 women overall, and was dating (or been clear it is just a booty call to) 90% of these women but has had to mislead 10% would you still be attracted to him?

No. That means he has fooled the hearts of five women, just to get their p-ssy. Acting like he is love, telling them they are the only one, etc, etc..lying is my biggest dealbreaker. I would rather have the cold truth that might hurt, than a lie that probably will blow up in my face later on.

1 Like

Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Kelvinj(m): 2:09am On Aug 09, 2012
150 @least tongue shocked grin
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Sagamite(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2012
JallowBah:

No. That means he has fooled the hearts of five women, just to get their p-ssy. Acting like he is love, telling them they are the only one, etc, etc..lying is my biggest dealbreaker. I would rather have the cold truth that might hurt, than a lie that probably will blow up in my face later on.

So you don't lie to men?

You want us to actually believe that?

You are always honest and tell the cold truth?

Really?
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by antitpiah: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2012
Sagamite:

So you don't lie to men?

Really?

A//s/s hole fatherfuker. You think everyone is like you? Why do you like asking stupidd questions? Your stupidd questions are a good reflection of what you have between your ears. You are nothing but a pure extract of stupidd with absolute stupidd purity.
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by slimyem: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2012
can men be called 'sluts'??
I'd have preferred they be called casanovas..
Besides,how would you even know the number of women a man has really had??
Do the men themselves even count?
I don't need a count to know a man's a casanova..and to know that i have to stay away if i don't want to use my punny to mark record..cheesycheesy
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Sagamite(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2012
antitpiah:

A//s/s hole fatherfuker. You think everyone is like you? Why do you like asking stupidd questions? Your stupidd questions are a good refection of what you have between your ears. You are nothing but a pure extract of stupidd with absolute stupidd purity.

Huh?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No make laff kill me o! grin grin grin
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Sagamite(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2012
slimyem: can men be called 'sluts'??
I'd have preferred they be called casanovas..
Besides,how would you even know the number of women a man has really had??
Do the men themselves even count?
I don't need a count to know a man's a casanova..and to know that i have to stay away if i don't want to use my punny to mark record..cheesycheesy

So you are saying you are not attracted to casanovas? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by slimyem: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2012
Sagamite:

So you are saying you are not attracted to casanovas? shocked shocked shocked
i could be....but of course will also know what i'm getting into if i am...cheesy
.fstranger..why u dey vex nah??
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2012
>1

j/k
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by mspookie: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
when innumerable becomes a number, thats the number.
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
slimyem: i could be....but of course will also know what i'm getting into if i am...cheesy
.fstranger..why u dey vex nah??

Thank you!

Haba! I was thinking "So are you not female". How could you not be attracted to men like me.

Now I get it, you are attracted but you like to know what the contract says. [As we say in UK slang] Seen!

As for fstranger, he is still bitter about the intellectual thumping I gave him 3 years ago. grin

He has not recovered or gotten over it yet. grin
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by JallowBah(f): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sagamite:

So you don't lie to men?

Really?

Except for white lies about him looking nice in a shirt I dont lie, or how much the dress I bought REALLY cost; nosmiley
When it comes to important things, like feelings for another person, I do not lie. But I guess you do, since you give the impression of it being perfectly normal.

I have NEVER acted like I had feelings for a man just to get something from him. Never.
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by Sagamite(m): 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
JallowBah:

Except for white lies about him looking nice in a shirt I dont lie, or how much the dress I bought REALLY cost; nosmiley
When it comes to important things, like feelings for another person, I do not lie. But I guess you do, since you give the impression of it being perfectly normal.

I have NEVER acted like I had feelings for a man just to get something from him. Never.

So you want to tell me you have never done any of the following:

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils
Re: Women, What Number Makes A Man A Slut? by JallowBah(f): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2012
Sagamite:

So you want to tell me you have never done any of the following:

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

3: It depends what you say is rude. Up north we seem rude for people down south, so when I guy approach me, I just say no, and smile. If he continue with hey baby blablabla, I might seem rude when telling him no again, yes. Where I am from this is a NICE way of rejecting someone, but down in the capital..its different.

9: I cancelled a date with a guy because I understood after texting etc that it would not work with us, he was not my type. Really a sweetheart, but the connection was not there, and he REALLY liked me. I didnt wanted to e rude to him, so I cancelled and said I was sorry, but did not tell him the real reason until a few days later.

Other than that: Nope.

When it comes to mens feelings, I dont wish to play.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Don't Propose To A Woman In Public If U're Not Sure She Loves U. PIC!! / HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? / Share Your First Sexual Experience And How Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.