Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Every Husband Must Read This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Husband Must Read This (35347 Views)

7 Meaningful Touches Every Husband Should Use To Reach For His Wife / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read / Is It Every Husband That Deserves A Lady's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Husband Must Read This by MMM2(m): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
Op
Wrong section

Mods move 2 Family section or angry
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yes i will love her..,wink

1 Like

Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2012
HOTCASSY: This is wonderful.

Only if our hubby and BFs will take all the advice.
BF's no follow,only hubbies are entitl'd to such obligatiöns,and no man can abide by 'ALL' the advice
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by seedord247(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
All these things are not meant for naija girls.. shocked
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
HOTCASSY: This is wonderful.

Only if our hubby and BFs will take all the advice.
BF's no follow,only hubbies are entitl'd to such obligatiöns,and no man can abide by 'ALL' the advices
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by 27naira(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yarns!

Love her this, love her that... undecided if i don't love her, will i take her to the alter in the first place?

If she cooks thrash, she 'ma eat it alone. If she farts at night, she's sleeping in the couch, If she looks fat, hell! ama tell her to fast and pray!

Honestly, when you cover up your true feelings about som'of'er tranny attitude, you'll die before your time...

I LOVE ME MY BABY! grin
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Skipfr(m): 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2012
Love dis. Rillly tryng to correct some of our beliefs as men. Gud one Op.Love dis. Rillly tryng to correct some of our beliefs as men. Gud one Op.Love dis. Rillly tryng to correct some of our beliefs as men. Gud one Op.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by klasiknonie(f): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2012
loving this.....
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by nkemKalu: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2012
AND WHAT ARE THE ....LOVE HIM FOR THE WOMEN? NO ONE....LOVE HIM WHEN HE BLEEPS OUTSIDE, HE ONLY WANTS TO MAKE SURE YOU STILL TASTE SAME. ETC ETC ETC PLS WRITE MORE
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
Phizzie555:

Love her…when her cooking is bad. She tries.

cry cry cry
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Decryptor(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
malaria:
Go and get a life u bad loser
This is "one of the women" that the OP expects a man to love unconditionally? SMH
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
Driving part always causes fight

But I will change from now on.

Thanks Poster.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by kaydibs(f): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
jerseyboy: THIS IS THE SAME KIND SILYNESS THAT THE KORAN CALLS POETRY. Pray did you get this from an angel that appeared to you in the cave?
Smh
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Sike(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
Cool but i hate this line....
Phizzie555:
Love her…when she spends hours to get ready. She only wants to look her best for you.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Decryptor(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2012
malaria:
Go and get a life u bad loser
This is "one of the women" that the OP expects a man to love unconditionally? SMH
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Penssuwa(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
When she nags you, smile and say "honey, datz so romantic" lol
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by ofala(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
@ 190 you are cracking me up here!!! Lolzzzz

190: how can a girl in her rite senses answer malaria as a username
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by stepo707: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Una sha won kill men.abi no be men's world again undecidedUna sha won kill men.abi no be men's world again
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by sunky644(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nice one man, I will try follow your words.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Dstar1(f): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2012
190: how can a girl in her rite senses answer malaria as a username
hmmm! Is her choice.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by kingzik: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nice one.I really love it
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by bayulll01(m): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
Decryptor: This is "one of the women" that the OP expects a man to love unconditionally? SMH
malaria or wat they bleep u call urself insulting mighty 190,u just unleashd d dragon he's gona get u down
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Pwidy: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
undecided undecided rili wish Dudes cld luv 2 dis xtent....trust mi,d world wld b a beta place wink wink
malaria:
The very day she accepted ur surname over hers',she loved u.
cool cool
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by tracyxx: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
My husband is so wonderful, he doesnt even need to read this,becouse he loves me to a fault.Even with more bad habits than what you posted he loves me.He is so lovin n understanding.Huzy you are the best,i really appreciate your love and will nt take it 4 granted.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by gabriel212: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
akinreals: dis is lovely, i love d driving and taking time to dress up part...lol.... Women are trying, atimes when i look at my wife, i wil just smile, they can do anything to make their family comfortable, wonderful people. My Pearl, i love u so much, you are the best thing that will ever happen to me. God bless my wife for me.
Oga you dey make me feel jealous sey make I go marry o! anyway GOD will provide mine.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by passionate88: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
malaria:
The very day she accepted ur surname over hers',she loved u.
story... The very dax she accepted ur surname over hers, either she luv u, wants ur cash, wants a cover 4 her guy that couldn't marry her or u ard her last resort
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by gabriel212: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
[quote author=Phizzie555][/quote]
o boy sey you go gree that 1? love no reach dt level o my broda.
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by akintayoridwan: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
jerseyboy: THIS IS THE SAME KIND SILYNESS THAT THE KORAN CALLS POETRY. Pray did you get this from an angel that appeared to you in the cave?
stupidityyyyy at its peak,ignorance is a disease
Re: Every Husband Must Read This by Yahoo1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2012
Does it also say;-Love her.when she is wrong,dont correect her,just say;Honey you are always right!

Lol!
Anyway nice write up! Although i don't think anyman would take all that from a woman....! The most suprising part is;when u open up a thread like;women are to blame if they aint married or women are cunning,etc,you would'nt see any girl here that agrees,but in this situation,i have not seen any thumbs down from a lady here! They always want the upper hand,and they are getting it! :-D.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Pre-Wedding Photos With 'Private Property' Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.