Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

- Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (46049 Views)

Ten Steps To Better Self-esteem / Parents: How Do You Identify A Child's Talent? / Where Did Our Daughters Learn To Be Materialistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by coogar: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sagamite:

Admit it.

Desire is not the same thing as behaviour?

A wish is a desire?

grin grin grin

desire fuels behaviour....repeat till my pulse stops(so don't bother asking again).
if you ask 1 gazillion times, my stance won't shift.

james holmes desired to have people killed, he is now in jail and he's been charged as a mass murderer.
what was his desire? to kill. what was his behaviour? killing!
is his desire is behaviour? if you answer this question, i owe you a treat!
Re: by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

desire fuels behaviour....repeat till my pulse stops(so don't bother asking again).
if you ask 1 gazillion times, my stance won't shift.

james holmes desired to have people killed, he is now in jail and he's been charged as a mass murderer.
what was his desire? to kill. what was his behaviour? killing!
is his desire is behaviour? if you answer this question, i owe you a treat!

So desire and behavior are not the same thing? I was right? grin

A wish is a desire? You are still dodging this right? You actually claimed a wish is not a desire? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by coogar: 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sagamite:

So desire and behavior are not the same thing? I was right? grin

A wish is a desire? You are still dodging this right? You actually claimed a wish is not a desire? grin grin grin grin grin grin

if that is how you understand it, then i cannot help you.
there's a link between desire and action(behviour). fact!
Re: by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
coogar:

if that is how you understand it, then i cannot help you.
there's a link between desire and action(behviour). fact!

But desire is not behaviour, as I said? grin

And wish is a desire, contrary to what you claimed? grin

cool
Re: by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: by Sagamite(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2012
chaircover: @saga & @cooger, how do we teach our daughters and sons self esteem? lipsrsealed

By sending them for a Masterclass session in confidence and intelligence with Saga.

The Ultimate One.

The Greatest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssqOJ0s71S0
Re: by fstranger8: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2012
@Ponmola: Why did they kick you out of OAU?
Re: by Sagamite(m): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2012
fstranger8: @Ponmola: Why did they kick you out of OAU?

person, I thought I told you to work harder to piss me off?

How come the length of your attempt is getting shorter and monotonous?

You are getting bored and lacking creativity? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on, WORK, cretin! grin
Re: by bournvita: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sagamite:

By sending them for a Masterclass session in confidence and intelligence with Saga.

The Ultimate One.

The Greatest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssqOJ0s71S0

LMAO. Abegg Sagamite tell them you did not see me abeg grin grin

BTW stop avoiding this thread angry angry https://www.nairaland.com/1020560/relative-spouse-beaten-brother-in-law/6#11854202

Jennykadry cool
Re: by coogar: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
chaircover: @saga & @cooger, how do we teach our daughters and sons self esteem? lipsrsealed

psyche them up, make them believe they are the best in the world!
it takes a lot of motivation and loads of self discipline on their own part too.....it's achievable, my kids already know they have a helluva dad to learn from! wink
Re: by Sagamite(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2012
So just for the record, so no one will say Saga is just having mouth, I will go through Laws, Power and Authority.

When I say I will destroy someone's argument, it is not mouth, it is a fact. Saga can back up whatever he says ANYDAY. I never just have mouth. grin

Fact 1: Laws are made to influence people's behaviour.

Fact 2: Laws are made by those with power and authority in the society.

Never argue against logic. You will lose.

This is the realm of psychology and Saga is well edjucated. Not educated o, Saga is edjucated.

Psychologists have done research into how people respond to Power and Authority. People have only 3 approaches of responding to the influence of those with power and authority e.g. when laws are made.

The 3 approaches of responding to the application of power and authority (e.g. laws) are:

One is fcking Commitment: This is when the person agrees with the decision/law enthusiastically and makes a great effort to carry out a request or follow the law. They agree with the rational/philosophy/mentality of the leader/authorities, and advocate it themselves, as they would have acted as prescribed themselves even without the request/law from the leader or authorities. Basically, the law/desire is the same as their desire anyway.

Second is fcking Compliance: This is when the person is willing to respect the decision/law but is apathetic to the rationale, not enthusiastic. The person will make a minimal effort to carry out a request or follow the law just because they believe the leader/authorities has/have the power to tell them to do it and it is not detrimental to acquiesce.

Third is fcking Resistance: This is when the person is unwilling to respect the decision/law and will try to avoid carrying out a request or follow the law. This might be active resistance or passive resistance depending on a mixture of the type of power the leader has, the ability & willingness to enforce the law and the personality of the follower. The person will refuse to carry out the request at all (active) or carry it out well (passive) because they believe the leader/authorities do not have enough the power to tell them to do it or they think it will be more detrimental to them if they actually follow the law or execute the request than if they did not.

Go and ask any Psychology professor in the WORLD! Be it Oxford, be it Cambridge, be it Harvard, be it Yale.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=JJ_HuV1KlyQC&pg=PA365&lpg=PA365&dq=resistance+compliance+commitment+power+response+follower&source=bl&ots=Uq8x6kJcIv&sig=zuKDeYu9NJ36r6kP9oe_sw04fVg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=0asuUIPFJuHT0QWMi4DgDA&ved=0CEUQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=resistance%20compliance%20commitment%20power%20response%20follower&f=false

http://www.web-books.com/eLibrary/NC/B0/B58/046MB58.html (See 'Resistance to Change' section)

When I go to Saudi Arabia and feel like kissing my wife but I do not, it is not because I am committed to Islamic laws (God forbid, Saga and religion are like oil and water). I have no desire to live my life based on Islamic laws or any laws made by medieval people.

And despite all my mouth and bravado about being Alpha Male on NL, dem no born me well to resist dem request. I no get that kain liver. Dem go use my balls for kebab.

So what do I do? I comply with their laws because it is not detrimental to acquiesce. It is what I need to do, not my desire. When I am in my hotel room and no one is able to see me, I will resist all their laws with typical Saga superiority confidence. grin That is compliance, I am doing the minimum to follow their laws because I do not have the desire for it but don't want to get into sharia hot water I can not get out off. I don't agree with the decision but I comply.

When a 21 year old guy is heading to the club in his modified car, playing and hearing that drum 'n' base music loudly from his newly installed super sub-woofer, with his original spliff between his fingers that he is puff-puff-passing and he really wants to make this adapted feul-injected car fly at 150 mph in his party-mode euphoria but drives at 40 mph because of the fear of police or speed cameras, he is merely complying with the law, his desire is completely different.

You see, my people, laws do not dictate desires, it only controls behaviour. And sometimes if the power is not sufficient, people will not behave like the law requested (e.g. Nigeria) because they believe the leaders/authority do not have the means or competence to enforce the law. They resist the law and do as they wish. Lets not forget, wish is another word for desire. grin

Saga = badd arsè! cool
Re: by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2012
Re: by Sagamite(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2012
chaircover: Saga its sunday . . . oya go to church lipsrsealed

This thread is now officially closed cool

Sunday is a very religious day to me o.

That is when I do my biggest ashaworism. That is my own religion.

https://www.nairaland.com/316937/what-nairaland-female-members-pictures#4450907
Re: by coogar: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2012
Sagamite: So just for the record, so no one will say Saga is just having mouth, I will go through Laws, Power and Authority.

When I say I will destroy someone's argument, it is not mouth, it is a fact. Saga can back up whatever he says ANYDAY. I never just have mouth. grin

Fact 1: Laws are made to influence people's behaviour.

Fact 2: Laws are made by those with power and authority in the society.

Never argue against logic. You will lose.

This is the realm of psychology and Saga is well edjucated. Not educated o, Saga is edjucated.

Psychologists have done research into how people respond to Power and Authority. People have only 3 approaches of responding to the influence of those with power and authority e.g. when laws are made.

The 3 approaches of responding to the application of power and authority (e.g. laws) are:

One is fcking Commitment: This is when the person agrees with the decision/law enthusiastically and makes a great effort to carry out a request or follow the law. They agree with the rational/philosophy/mentality of the leader/authorities, and advocate it themselves, as they would have acted as prescribed themselves even without the request/law from the leader or authorities. Basically, the law/desire is the same as their desire anyway.

Second is fcking Compliance: This is when the person is willing to respect the decision/law but is apathetic to the rationale, not enthusiastic. The person will make a minimal effort to carry out a request or follow the law just because they believe the leader/authorities has/have the power to tell them to do it and it is not detrimental to acquiesce.

Third is fcking Resistance: This is when the person is unwilling to respect the decision/law and will try to avoid carrying out a request or follow the law. This might be active resistance or passive resistance depending on a mixture of the type of power the leader has, the ability & willingness to enforce the law and the personality of the follower. The person will refuse to carry out the request at all (active) or carry it out well (passive) because they believe the leader/authorities do not have enough the power to tell them to do it or they think it will be more detrimental to them if they actually follow the law or execute the request than if they did not.

Go and ask any Psychology professor in the WORLD! Be it Oxford, be it Cambridge, be it Harvard, be it Yale.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=JJ_HuV1KlyQC&pg=PA365&lpg=PA365&dq=resistance+compliance+commitment+power+response+follower&source=bl&ots=Uq8x6kJcIv&sig=zuKDeYu9NJ36r6kP9oe_sw04fVg&hl=en&sa=X&ei=0asuUIPFJuHT0QWMi4DgDA&ved=0CEUQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=resistance%20compliance%20commitment%20power%20response%20follower&f=false

http://www.web-books.com/eLibrary/NC/B0/B58/046MB58.html (See 'Resistance to Change' section)

When I go to Saudi Arabia and feel like kissing my wife but I do not, it is not because I am committed to Islamic laws (God forbid, Saga and religion are like oil and water). I have no desire to live my life based on Islamic laws or any laws made by medieval people.

And despite all my mouth and bravado about being Alpha Male on NL, dem no born me well to resist dem request. I no get that kain liver. Dem go use my balls for kebab.

So what do I do? I comply with their laws because it is not detrimental to acquiesce. It is what I need to do, not my desire. When I am in my hotel room and no one is able to see me, I will resist all their laws with typical Saga superiority confidence. grin That is compliance, I am doing the minimum to follow their laws because I do not have the desire for it but don't want to get into hot water I can not get out off. I don't agree with the decision but I comply.

When a 21 year old guy is heading to the club in his modified car, playing and hearing that drum 'n' base music loudly from his newly installed super sub-woofer, with his original spliff between his fingers that he is puff-puff-passing and he really wants to make this adapted feul-injected car fly at 150 mph in his party-mode euphoria but drives at 40 mph because of the fear of police or speed cameras, he is merely complying with the law, his desire is completely different.

You see, my people, laws do not dictate desires, it only controls behaviour. And sometimes if the power is not sufficient, people will not behave like the law requested (e.g. Nigeria) because they believe the leaders/authority do not have the means or competence to enforce the law. They resist the law and do as they wish. Lets not forget, wish is another word for desire. grin

Saga = badd arse! cool

once again, sagamite has managed to create his own argument by typing 50,000 words without advancing his point one jot! who are you trying to scare with your long-winded epistle that barely scratches the surface. what has power and authority gotta do with the fact that desire is a mediator to behaviour? i am a bit busy now to attack your frail points one after the other but i am dedicating this whole afternoon to put the final nail on your coffin over this issue -

feck sake, it's not even arguable when you put desire/behaviour in the consumer behaviour context! what drives some people to shop in a particular mall and never go to some others? what determines where people shop? brace yourself - just gimme a couple of hours and you better remove the power and authority hubris you wrote up there as it has nothing to do with the points being discussed!

laws don't control desires? explain the concept behind "self-control" then...i mean what do you control when you self-control? grin cheesy grin - jeeez, this is so easy - taking candy off a kid shiznit: the theory of self control has destroyed a 20,000-word argument! checkmate!!!
sagamite, i keep telling you if you ever ace me in any debate, i would do the hara-kiri!!!
Re: by freshera: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
My prayer for every parent:

If you train your son well, he will get a good wife, if not he will get a bad wife that fits him, bad bone of his bone and bad flesh of his flesh

Ditto for the daughter

Cos nobody came to this world innocently and deserves to end up as second class

Cos if I start talking self esteem, I will talk a lot of religious stuff that people won't get at their level.

And those who believe that God who created kind and FAIR humans like us could ever be UNFAIR as to create one human superior and the other inferior or to make it one person's world alone (i.e a man's), I am sorry those people who who belive such, IS IT WELL WITH YA?

I don't want to worship an unfair God, cos unfairness is just unintelligent.There has to be a reason if it sis a man's world and an explanation, something must have happened.

Those men who beleieve God CREATED A MAN'S WORLD should be very afraid cos one day He will be unfair to them too.
Re: by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

once again, sagamite has managed to create his own argument by typing 50,000 words without advancing his point one jot! who are you trying to scare with your long-winded epistle that barely scratches the surface. what has power and authority gotta do with the fact that desire is a mediator to behaviour? i am a bit busy now to attack your frail points one after the other but i am dedicating this whole afternoon to put the final nail on your coffin over this issue -

feck sake, it's not even arguable when you put desire/behaviour in the consumer behaviour context! what drives some people to shop in a particular mall and never go to some others? what determines where people shop? brace yourself - just gimme a couple of hours and you better remove the power and authority hubris you wrote up there as it has nothing to do with the points being discussed!

laws don't control desires? explain the concept behind "self-control" then...i mean what do control when you self-control? grin cheesy grin - jeeez, this is so easy - taking candy off a kid shiznit: the theory of self control has destroyed a 20,000-word argument! checkmate!!!
sagamite, i keep telling you if you ever ace me in any debate, i would do the hara-kiri!!!

To be allowed to debate with Saga, you have to first learn to accept facts. I am not going to waste my time with someone that cannot accept facts because all I have is facts and logic.

There is no point in wasting ones time with someone that will not accept facts in a debate. Someone that will call red black.

Admit it.

A wish is a desire?

That said, I really can't resist the temptation to take your candy on this silly "self-control" thing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You could not tackle my academic fact above and you went to conjure up this rubbish to waste my time? grin grin grin grin grin grin

So if I have self-control, that is evidence my desire has changed? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO!!!

So if Jennykandry invites me to her house as a guest and I see that beautiful, glorious bakassi and milk-factory and I desire to hit it but control myself because her husband is there, that means I have changed my desire? grin grin grin

Let her husband not be there and see how I will SMMMMMMMMMMASH! angry

ALAMDILILAI! ALLAHU AKBAR! I will fffffinish her! angry

So that no one is calling me Agbaya for taking your candy, let me use dictionary AGAIN to justify it.

Self-control

- control or restraint of oneself or one's actions, feelings, etc.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/self-control?s=t

I know that etc includes desire, but so you don't cry I am making that up purely yo take your candy, I decided to prove it by going to other dictionaries that are explicit.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/self-control

- control of one's emotions, desires, or actions by one's own will

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/self-control

- restraint exercised over one's own impulses, emotions, or desires

Here is a Therausus of self-control:

Main Entry: abstinence
Definition: restraint from desires, especially physical desires
Synonyms: abnegation, abstaining, abstemiousness, asceticism, avoidance, chastity, continence, fasting, forbearance, frugality, moderation, refraining, renunciation, self-control , self-denial, self-restraint, soberness, sobriety, teetotalism, temperance
Antonyms: drunkenness, excess, indulgence, intemperance, intoxication, revelry, self-indulgence

You are restraining or controlling your desire is not the same thing as changing your desire. You still have the desire, something is stopping you from satisfying it, e.g. a law or jennykandry's husband. grin

Basically, you are COMPLYING with some written/unwritten rule. Not committed or resisting it.

Now admit the following facts if you want to debate with Saga:

A wish is a desire?

Self-control does not mean your desire has changed.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by EfemenaXY: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^ Come, this thing nor dey tire una two?

Both of you need to be locked up together in the same cell, to thrash out this thing to your heart's content....

And may the best man win. undecided
Re: by Sagamite(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Come, this thing nor dey tire una two?

Both of you need to be locked up together in the same cell, to thrash out this thing to your heart's content....

And may the best man win. undecided

I am just trying to help him to learn to accept facts and stop this "I no go gree, you must kill me today" arguments.

He struggles with accepting FACTS when educated on it. grin
Re: by coogar: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
the long winding epistle continues -
can you at least articulate your points very well so that it would be a good read for the others? there's no good reason to type 50,000 words when 10 would suffice. you need to learn the art of line compression....

back to the issue at hand----
my point stands on the fact that your desire is your behaviour and you disagree---
you opined laws don't control desires, it only controls the behaviour so i brought the theory of self control.

what do you control when you self control? desire or behaviour? my £2 says you would never answer that question. you have moved the post that self control would control desires but it won't change it. isn't this contradicting your point that laws cannot control desires? cheiiiiii - sagamite is getting his guts diced like chicken cordon bleu!

now to jennykadry example......the fact that you cannot pounce on jennykadry in her husband's presence means you have controlled your feelings/desire. but why did you control your desire? because you know it's inappropriate to pounce on another man's wife. why not? because even in your lustful mind, your subconscious obeys a moral code, a law or whatever governs you. in that instance, you have controlled your desires.....

now the nail on your coffin - your desire is the same thing as your behaviour. the scriptures actually back my stance. the good book says if you look at a woman lustfully, you have fornicated. it's not until you stick your willy in her before you fornicate cos if your mind(desire) is corrupt, the behaviour would also be corrupt!

you went from laws can't control desires to laws can't change desires ---- how do I achieve these feats without breaking sweats? it's easy - you are standing before a sigmund freud protege - i craft my art with the accuracy of a mathematician or a surgeon performing thoracic incision! i said it before and i will say it again - your desire is your behaviour. control your desire and you would control your behaviour!
Re: by Sagamite(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar: the long winding epistle continues -
can you at least articulate your points very well so that it would be a good read for the others? there's no good reason to type 50,000 words when 10 would suffice. you need to learn the art of line compression....

back to the issue at hand----
my point stands on the fact that your desire is your behaviour and you disagree---
you opined laws don't control desires, it only controls the behaviour so i brought the theory of self control.

what do you control when you self control? desire or behaviour? my £2 says you would never answer that question. you have moved the post that self control would control desires but it won't change it. isn't this contradicting your point that laws cannot control desires? cheiiiiii - sagamite is getting his guts diced like chicken cordon bleu!

now to jennykadry example......the fact that you cannot pounce on jennykadry in her husband's presence means you have controlled your feelings/desire. but why did you control your desire? because you know it's inappropriate to pounce on another man's wife. why not? because even in your lustful mind, your subconscious obeys a moral code, a law or whatever governs you. in that instance, you have controlled your desires.....

now the nail on your coffin - your desire is the same thing as your behaviour. the scriptures actually back my stance. the good book says if you look at a woman lustfully, you have fornicated. it's not until you stick your willy in her before you fornicate cos if your mind(desire) is corrupt, the behaviour would also be corrupt!

you went from laws can't control desires to laws can't change desires ---- how do I achieve these feats without breaking sweats? it's easy - you are standing before a sigmund freud protege - i craft my art with the accuracy of a mathematician or a surgeon performing thoracic incision! i said it before and i will say it again - your desire is your behaviour. control your desire and you would control your behaviour!

Here are very short points:

Self-control (controlling or restraining your desire) does not mean your desire has changed, am I right? grin

cool
Re: by coogar: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
Sagamite:
Here are very short points:

Self-control (controlling or restraining your desire) does not mean your desire has changed, am I right? grin

cool

see blatant change of stance ----
sagamite, did you not say laws don't control desires? are you going to lie on a public forum that you did not type that? fucking hell!

you should have just walked away from this when you had the chance but your dickwaving attitude wouldn't let you. see, coogar is like the quicksand and you don't have enough wisdom - the man who gives coogar resistance sinks the quickest, na simple physics!

if you ace me in any debate, i would kill myself!
Re: by Sagamite(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

see blatant change of stance ----
sagamite, did you not say laws don't control desires? are you going to lie on a public forum that you did not type that? fucking hell!

you should have just walked away from this when you had the chance but your dickwaving attitude wouldn't let you. see, coogar is like the quicksand and you don't have enough wisdom - the man who gives coogar resistance sinks the quickest, na simple physics!

if you ace me in any debate, i would kill myself!

Admit it first, I will not waste my time with someone that cannot admit facts:

cool
Re: by coogar: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
Sagamite:
Admit it first, I will not waste my time with someone that cannot admit facts:

desire is behaviour! the scriptures even back that up to the hilt
do you need a bible verse or are you going to say the holy book is a fraud?

i remember adding the clause "in this context" when i said that but you can grapple at straws all they long. fill your boots, sagamu boy!!!

cool

change of desire is not what we argued, we argued if the law can control one's desire!
you said no, i said yes and the theory of self control destroyed your 200,000-word thesis!

bow down to me - cos i am your maker!!!
Re: by Sagamite(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

desire is behaviour! the scriptures even back that up to the hilt
do you need a bible verse or are you going to say the holy book is a fraud?

i remember adding the clause "in this context" when i said that but you can grapple at straws all they long. fill your boots, sagamu boy!!!

change of desire is not what we argued, we argued if the law can control one's desire!
you said no, i said yes and the theory of self control destroyed your 200,000-word thesis!

bow down to me - cos i am your maker!!!

You obviously can't accept facts. grin grin grin grin grin grin

"I no go gree, you must kill me today"!

I will not waste my time. Facts is all I have! What is the point of debating with someone that never accepts facts! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by coogar: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Sagamite:

You obviously can't accept facts. grin grin grin grin grin grin

"I no go gree, you must kill me today"!

I will not waste my time. Facts is all I have! What is the point of debating with someone that never accepts facts! grin grin grin grin grin

accept facts? what do you call facts? the theories you pulled out of the stratosphere?
i don't just accept the things fed to me. my mind goes to work to peruse/digest, process and do some alpha/beta testing - if the theory stands after those tests then i will accept!

you were asking me to accept laws cannot control desires barely 2 days ago....now, you have admitted in your own ink that laws can actually control desires but it will not change it. imagine if i had taken your advice to accept "your" facts gullibly.....

sorry mate, i don't belong to that class of people who would accept anything served on their plate. in a debate with me, you'd better be at your sharpest!
Re: by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
OMG! You two are relentless. Coogar is wrong, Sagamite is right. There really is no doubt whatsoever. Time to move on, maybe??
Re: by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
freshera: My prayer for every parent:

If you train your son well, he will get a good wife, if not he will get a bad wife that fits him, bad bone of his bone and bad flesh of his flesh

Ditto for the daughter

Cos nobody came to this world innocently and deserves to end up as second class

Cos if I start talking self esteem, I will talk a lot of religious stuff that people won't get at their level.

And those who believe that God who created kind and FAIR humans like us could ever be UNFAIR as to create one human superior and the other inferior or to make it one person's world alone (i.e a man's), I am sorry those people who who belive such, IS IT WELL WITH YA?

I don't want to worship an unfair God, cos unfairness is just unintelligent.There has to be a reason if it sis a man's world and an explanation, something must have happened.

Those men who beleieve God CREATED A MAN'S WORLD should be very afraid cos one day He will be unfair to them too.

Re: by coogar: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
ileobatojo: OMG! You two are relentless. Coogar is wrong, Sagamite is right. There really is no doubt whatsoever. Time to move on, maybe??

judge judy has spoken! time to get my coat!!!
Re: by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
ileobatojo: OMG! You two are relentless. Coogar is wrong, Sagamite is right. There really is no doubt whatsoever. Time to move on, maybe??

"Change of desire" is not what we are discussing only if the thread is not LITTERED with me harping about laws don't "change your desire". grin grin grin grin

There is a context, somewhere in delusionland, where a wish is not a desire. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"I no go gree, you must kill me today" arguments!
Re: by EfemenaXY: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Kobo, I love your smilies. Where do you get them from? smiley
Re: by coogar: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Sagamite:

"Change of desire" is not what we are discussing only if the thread is not LITTERED with me harping about laws don't "change your desire". grin grin grin grin

There is a context, somewhere in delusionland, where a wish is not a desire. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"I no go gree, you must kill me today" arguments!

Sagamite:

Saga = badd arse! cool

the metropolitan police are looking for the author of the post above, there's a £500,000 bounty reward for whoever finds the author of the post above. the number to call is 0-800-0-COOGAR!!!
Re: by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Wow! Can't see control desire there.

Where is my specsavers? grin

It seems it is that delusion of saying behaviour is the same thing as desire in delusionland that is causing confusion. Red is black! grin

But, Olopa, don't arrest coogar because I never said "change your desire". We never discussed that. We are in delusionland, where wish is not a desire. grin grin grin grin grin

delusional coogar:

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/16#11840479

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/16#11840723

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/16#11840949

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/17#11841957

Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

"I no go gree, you must kill me today"! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.