Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? (9582 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / Why Are Girls So Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 14, 2012
Exactly why is my name on the list?

The only NLers I find enjoyment in "fighting" are the boys/men. Girls are off limit lol, I no get that energy cool
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by jawjaw1: 5:41am On Aug 14, 2012
@Op abeg let them be jare.
We menfolk they enjoy their banter.
Believe me, its like sipping rum and ice and watching a chicken fight.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Sunbellar: 5:49am On Aug 14, 2012
ogugua88: I don't drop hugs and kisses for anyone. Doesn't mean I don't like them. People form alliances or make enemies offline. When they log onto NL with those friends/enemies, all of a sudden NL becomes a real-life situation. And then you have a good number of others who wan jam wahala by force. My hand no dey there at all.
Ogugua has been a good chic all d while
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by awesomebenji(m): 5:56am On Aug 14, 2012
Acidosis: My lady, Idowu is a nice person. .shes not mean to me
U mean Idowuogbo? Ummh... Seems u've neva had ur own share of d cake.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by awesomebenji(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Exactly why is my name on the list?

The only NLers I find enjoyment in "fighting" are the boys/men. Girls are off limit lol, I no get that energy cool
We're getting somethn... So u derive excitements in fighting men dat might...Godwilling...b ur future husband?
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 14, 2012
awesome_benji:
We're getting somethn... So u derive excitements in fighting men dat might...Godwilling...b ur future husband?

God forbid!
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by dasparrow: 6:15am On Aug 14, 2012
@Post

Women generally speaking have always been their own worst enemies. I have never quite understood why. A woman will join a chuvinist male to bash her fellow woman. Does not make sense but that is the way it is. Anyways, na dem know. Dem get time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by awesomebenji(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2012
kandikane:

YÓu and that person that liked your comment can kiss my azz.
Ummmmmh... Ur azz smells
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2012
Which thread be that abeg, make I go read...

I don't quarell with anyone! Maybe cos I am naturally quiet. I try to broker peace sometimes sef! I would argue more physicaLly than online sha..
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by sherrylo: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2012
Dont say anything on such thread that brings insults
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Clemzy16(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2012
@op how much did they pay you to write all this cr@p., you seems not to get it. Those insults are the things that keeps Nairaland moving. It's not everytime that we just have to be serious about a specific thread(s). Same applies to guys.. They do it even more than the girls. I wonder why you didn't bother to advise all Nairalanders. Afterall, we're family. We insult or exchange words online dosen't makes us any mean to each other. Or probably when we get to meet personally. Please let the fun continue..
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by toria1980(f): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2012
Women will always be women

Girls don't tolerate themselves.. I dont c reason why I should pass insult online when I don't even know who am talking to in the first place
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by gbanikiti(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2012
Women are natural haters of themselves no doubt whether in nairaland or not.the good thing is that in nairaland its a faceless fight! U don't intend to meet urselves at all
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by y2kaustin(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: So? We go soon scatter dis place join.
...Just d same way,you av scattered ur home huh!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by freecocoa(f): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Duh! like those back forth rantings mean anything,OP its all the fun part of NL
I don't take any of those to heart(only an ediot would)

What are you even talking about sef?abeg remove my name from that your list,its all meaningless bickering ojare cheesy
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by seedord247(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2012
It's bcus Most of them are brought up with Agbero money and also, they don't have anything to be proud of, except their NL username.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: So? We go soon
scatter dis place join.
y2kaustin: ...Just d same way,you av scattered
ur home huh!
seedord247: It's bcus Most of them are brought up with Agbero money and also, they don't have anything to be proud of, except their NL username.
i sense another fight.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by anicho(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2012
Girls! Girls!! Girls!!! Dem can BEEEEEEF! Thumbs up 2 d guys jare. Click my signature 2 see whats new.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: So? We go soon scatter dis place join.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by 190: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2012
seedord247: It's bcus Most of them are brought up with Agbero money and also, they don't have anything to be proud of, except their NL username.

Rotfl

i swear im tired of this man

look at what he earlier said https://www.nairaland.com/1017952/should-fought
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2012
Let's all engage in a 3 Day Fasting and Prayer on NL for Peace to reign. I'm serious about this
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by 190: 9:59am On Aug 14, 2012
^engage urself
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by MsAfroZest(f): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2012
Its not only on nairaland. We girls are our own worst enemy. Its really pathetic. That thread was a reflection of how we really are. Most Girls would go to any length to bring a fellow girl down then turn around and ask why the male folks have no respect for them. Just curious why was that thread started by a female, why wasn't it 'countries that produce men with the worst attitude'. Home girl was gearing for a fight and she got it.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2012
Ms.AfroZest:
Its not only on nairaland. We girls are our own worst enemy. Its really pathetic. That thread was a reflection of how we really are. Most Girls would go to any length to bring a fellow girl down then turn around and ask why the male folks have no respect for them. Just curious why was that thread started by a female, why wasn't it 'countries that produce men with the worst attitude'. Home girl was gearing for a fight and she got it.
Ego
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Dafeclement: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2012
why do girls like to envy each othetr
blogger1.0:
I have seen alot of bashing here and there between nl chics and infact i believe we all enjoy the drama and find them exciting to read.
Infact, i even see them as cheap publicity stunts you girls put up just to get noticed.
But Hell No!. Because after going through the whole 20 pages of that onila's thread , i was like OMG! So these girls can actually be this mean and saucy especially to each other? So they never liked each other all along? So they really mean those words they say to each other?
Mehn, i didn't have to wait too long for an answer, cos insults were just flying all over the place and plenty of hate immediately filled the air. The number of times the words 'bit*ch' and 'pu*nny' was mentioned in that thread was alarming and they didn't even seem to care, not even a bit.
Lol, even sexkillz had his own share of the insults for trying to maintain peace.
He had to hide alot of their mundane posts because they were just to bad and even had to ban a few of them but that didn't help, as they immediately created alt. ID and continued their rantings. That was until he eventually closed the thread.
What am i saying?
I am not trying to continue that thread or anything like that but the contrary what i am asking for is peace.
I mean, our nl chics are one of the main reasons why we log on to nl and flood the romance section and we are definitely not happy seeing y'all dish out derogatory words at each other for whatever reason. Y'all are too beautiful and intelligent for that. True.
Nl should be where we all come to have a break, have a gud laff and see things that will make us happy and forget our problems, not the opposite.
So pls let us all make peace and forget about all what happened in that thread or any other beef'd up thread for that matter. Lets all just make happy friends with each other cos we never know where we might meet again. True that.
So i am calling on all those involved: onila, id, ileke idi, freecocoa, kandii, sholly, switchgurl, safarigirl, and so on. Pls y'all should come on here, share kisses and hugs and show some love. If not for anything, but for us ur guys but to restore the fun and love and respect we use to have here on nl.
And sexkillz, lols you were so dramatic.
Cheers.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Dafeclement: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2012
take it easy girl it will be well have a nice day
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by muchbeauty(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
kandikane: Nairaland men really don't understand NL women.

You think women actually go to sleep thinking evil of any nairalander they fought? Na wa oo.

There is no hate.

P.S, why am I on that list? Where did I fig cryht or was mean? I am a nice person. undecided

I remember u tryn to tarcle me. Kandi.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by free2ryhme: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
all of una no get work ... if you have something meaningful and productive to do you wont have engaged in all this nonsense in the first place shurrr.. ...
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Theblessed(f): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
[b][size=16pt]It will never end!

Women have always been mean to each other since Biblical days e.g. Sarah and Hagar (Gen Chpt. 16), Rachel and Leah (Gen Chpts. 29, 30), Hannah and Peninnah (1 Sam. Chpt. 1). So, women's jealousy/envy of each other will never end - because the elements are in our nature.

Jealousy gives rise to gossip - gossip gives rise to betrayal/backstabbing - these gives rise to threats, verbal and physical abuses and to an extreme, open doors to ogboju, witchcraft and to all the world of darkness has, and if care is not taken, the eventual demise of an innocent person.

In our nature we look gentle but we are not - we are even worse than men in our underground activities. When a man says, you will see - don't worry too much about it because, after a pint of Beer/Larger he forgets all he had said in anger however, when a woman tells you the same - be cautious!

We never appreciate each other and will always look out for others weaknesses and use their vulnerabilities as a weapon of attack on their personality. A woman would latch on any thing to cause embarrassment and destroy her rival/opponent.

We never see anything good on each other - it is a curse!
[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by CrazyMan(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
No comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo / Ever Met A Stranger Who's Stranded At Night / Check Out Sexy Ph0tos Of The Curviest Girl In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.