Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? (9580 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / Why Are Girls So Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by maryswags: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
Its not just about nairaland girls, its about women in general, I honestly dunno wot sort of competition dey are in, u walkin down d road, u see two ladies dat dnt knw themselves 'eyeing' themselves .. *i dunno oo*

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Theblessed: [b][size=16pt]It will never end!

Women have always been mean to each other since Biblical days e.g. Sarah and Hagar (Gen Chpt. 16), Rachel and Leah (Gen Chpts. 29, 30), Hannah and Peninnah (1 Sam. Chpt. 1). So, women's jealousy/envy of each other will never end - because the elements are in our nature.

Jealousy gives rise to gossip - gossip gives rise to betrayal/backstabbing - these gives rise to threats, verbal and physical abuses and to an extreme, open doors to ogboju, witchcraft and to all the world of darkness has, and if care is not taken, the eventual demise of an innocent person.

In our nature we look gentle but we are not - we are even worse than men in our underground activities. When a man says, you will see - don't worry too much about it because, after a pint of Beer/Larger he forgets all he had said in anger however, when a woman tells you the same - be cautious!

We never appreciate each other and will always look out for others weaknesses and use their vulnerabilities
as a weapon of attack on their personality. A woman would latch on any thing to cause embarrassment and destroy her rival/opponent.

We never see anything good on each other - it is a curse!
[/size][/b]

Damn you went hard.

grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Theblessed(f): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu:

Damn you went hard. grin

[size=16pt]Thanks sis!

But, sometimes we have to say it exactly as we see it - we are too much for our selves!

Can't see it ever changing.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
lol @ dis thread on 5th page....like really??!!
if u quote me and squeak bullsh*t, i'll let u hv it!

Why Theblessed dey quote bible naa...e never reach dat stage ooo
I be nice girl in real life
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by spikesC(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
*Shollypopz:
lol @ dis thread on 5th page....like really??!!
if u quote me and squeak bullsh*t, i'll let u hv it!

Why Theblessed dey quote bible naa...e never reach dat stage ooo
I be nice girl in real life

Nice girl gone bad grin
Can i have the lollipop shollypopz now
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
rokiatu:

most of the fight here sre fun to me. One that I don't find funny I just ignore em.
That thread wasn't funny, trust me, that's why i created this thread
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Just d same way,you av scattered ur home huh!
At least I have a home, Oliver twist! Do u even own a bed? person!
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2012
awesome_benji:
U mean Idowuogbo? Ummh... Seems u've neva had ur own share of d cake.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by safarigirl(f): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2012
blogger1.0:
I have seen alot of bashing here and there between nl chics and infact i believe we all enjoy the drama and find them exciting to read.
Infact, i even see them as cheap publicity stunts you girls put up just to get noticed.
But Hell No!. Because after going through the whole 20 pages of that onila's thread , i was like OMG! So these girls can actually be this mean and saucy especially to each other? So they never liked each other all along? So they really mean those words they say to each other?
Mehn, i didn't have to wait too long for an answer, cos insults were just flying all over the place and plenty of hate immediately filled the air. The number of times the words 'bit*ch' and 'pu*nny' was mentioned in that thread was alarming and they didn't even seem to care, not even a bit.
Lol, even sexkillz had his own share of the insults for trying to maintain peace.
He had to hide alot of their mundane posts because they were just to bad and even had to ban a few of them but that didn't help, as they immediately created alt. ID and continued their rantings. That was until he eventually closed the thread.
What am i saying?
I am not trying to continue that thread or anything like that but the contrary what i am asking for is peace.
I mean, our nl chics are one of the main reasons why we log on to nl and flood the romance section and we are definitely not happy seeing y'all dish out derogatory words at each other for whatever reason. Y'all are too beautiful and intelligent for that. True.
Nl should be where we all come to have a break, have a gud laff and see things that will make us happy and forget our problems, not the opposite.
So pls let us all make peace and forget about all what happened in that thread or any other beef'd up thread for that matter. Lets all just make happy friends with each other cos we never know where we might meet again. True that.
So i am calling on all those involved: onila, id, ileke idi, freecocoa, kandii, sholly, switchgurl, safarigirl, and so on. Pls y'all should come on here, share kisses and hugs and show some love. If not for anything, but for us ur guys but to restore the fun and love and respect we use to have here on nl.
And sexkillz, lols you were so dramatic.
Cheers.
Safarigirl kwa? Biko, I never insulted anyone, you can go back to that thread and read it. Fine, Idowu called me out, but I specifically said I don't involve myself in online dissing, why insult someone I may never meet? And what if I do meet someone who I would've hit it off with, but couldn't because he just happened to be aware of my uncouth behaviour online? I would never involve myself in senseless bashing. It's good that you want to be a peacemaker, but as everyone knows, if you decide to get in the middle of a catfight, be ready to get scratched. Gurls are generally mean to each other, so it isn't just on NL, this is why I prefer to keep my distance.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2012
safarigirl: Safarigirl kwa? Biko, I never insulted anyone, you can go back to that thread and read it. Fine, Idowu called me out, but I specifically said I don't involve myself in online dissing, why insult someone I may never meet? And what if I do meet someone who I would've hit it off with, but couldn't because he just happened to be aware of my uncouth behaviour online? I would never involve myself in senseless bashing. It's good that you want to be a peacemaker, but as everyone knows, if you decide to get in the middle of a catfight, be ready to get scratched. Gurls are generally mean to each other, so it isn't just on NL, this is why I prefer to keep my distance.
Stop ranting joor! See am! Like say u no gbadun d paparazzi privilege I b give u. Na Sunday school we dey? Stop making noise abeg! tongue cool
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2012
seedord247: It's bcus Most of them are brought up with Agbero money and also, they don't have anything to be proud of, except their NL username.
D same way ur motorpark upbringing deprived u a sound education abi? thunder fire u! He-nkita!
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Exactly why is my name on the list?

The only NLers I find enjoyment in "fighting" are the boys/men. Girls are off limit lol, I no get that energy cool
Well comments like these are the reason why your name is on the list
Ileke-IdI:
yr the kind of yoruba girls that yoruba men spit on. .tufia!
yr a classless, loud, bush lagos LovePeddler;!
Ileke-IdI:
Onila, Yoruba men will flirt with a log of wood if it has puzzy.

Getting air-head over a few compliments?

You're the kind of chic that would open her legs if a man tells you he'd marry you tomorow. is that the reason why you insist on your virginity claim? cool cheesy Oh girl, you're nothing but a village bicycle feeling like a Mercedes benz wink

"Yoruba men flirt with me so let me bash Yoruba women to get me a Yoruba man" cheesy

you call bleached up skin, brazillian weaves, 1lb of makeup beauty? cheesy
Ileke-IdI:
Girls like me are the kind you hope would bend down so that you can sniff their glorious feminine scent. But bytchh, I will literally knock you the fcuuk out if I see you trying to get close to my azz.

grin

Remember, you're conducting a research on what takes a Yoruba man to leave Yoruba woman for you. wink
You are really mean my dear
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by spikesC(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
ileke-idi is just jealous of onila's virginity. More especially because she lost her own to a fulani man
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by jhydebaba(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2012
spikes C: ileke-idi is just jealous of onila's virginity. More especially because she lost her own to a fulani man
A committee must be set up to look into the validity of this virginity claim. Sorry to say, my grand mum with username "********" on NL is claiming to be a virgin.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by combatmedic: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
Most Nigerian girls are claiming to be virgins these days, even those in maternity wards are also claiming to be virgins. grin
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by safarigirl(f): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Stop ranting joor! See am! Like say u no gbadun d paparazzi privilege I b give u. Na Sunday school we dey? Stop making noise abeg! tongue cool
hmm, iyanga dey sleep, trouble come wake am. You give me privilege? Nothing man pikin no go see for this world. Bia, nwatakiri a, a chorom okwu. It's not me and you today, go find another person to provoke. Btw, hope you had a nice day,:-D
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
safarigirl: Safarigirl kwa? Biko, I never insulted anyone, you can go back to that thread and read it. Fine, Idowu called me out, but I specifically said I don't involve myself in online dissing, why insult someone I may never meet? And what if I do meet someone who I would've hit it off with, but couldn't because he just happened to be aware of my uncouth behaviour online? I would never involve myself in senseless bashing. It's good that you want to be a peacemaker, but as everyone knows, if you decide to get in the middle of a catfight, be ready to get scratched. Gurls are generally mean to each other, so it isn't just on NL, this is why I prefer to keep my distance.
That's true......nne sorry oo.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: D same way ur motorpark upbringing deprived u a sound education abi? thunder fire u! He-nkita!
ID......haba!
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sunbellar: Ogugua has been a good chic all d while

Clear road for man wey sabi. You too gbam.
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2012
safarigirl: hmm, iyanga dey sleep, trouble come wake am. You give me privilege? Nothing man pikin no go see for this world. Bia, nwatakiri a, a chorom okwu. It's not me and you today, go find another person to provoke. Btw, hope you had a nice day,:-D
Vex joor! Bebe.. My day was cool o! U nko?
Re: Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other? by Ijebulogic(m): 1:59am On Aug 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Exactly why is my name on the list?

The only NLers I find enjoyment in "fighting" are the boys/men. Girls are off limit lol, I no get that energy cool

Ileke-Idi Rocks! Please exclude her from this list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) / FINAL EPISODE; +18 - Help Me!! My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.