Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99183 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by zig2ryme04: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
Stop wasting your time sitting in front of a computer waiting for a breakout, news release, entry and exit point. copy trade of successful traders, let the software do it for you and go out doing your own activities. host your platform on a dedicated server and make it run 24/5. to know more call 08061222265. get a lifetime membership this is not ROBOT.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lecanno: 11:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is one of my LT trades on usd/chf. will liquidate these positions soon. that's my combination of rsi14,stoch833, macd and auto trend. macd could be replaced with EWO. hopefully lower price is possible before close and maybe starting long positions. does anyone observe the power of FSLs?
happy pipping.
namdo.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by lecanno: 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
zig2ryme04: Stop wasting your time sitting in front of a computer waiting for a breakout, news release, entry and exit point. copy trade of successful traders, let the software do it for you and go out doing your own activities. host your platform on a dedicated server and make it run 24/5. to know more call 08061222265. get a lifetime membership this is not ROBOT.
if not robot, what else is it? no marketing here my guy, no customers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by zig2ryme04: 12:20am On Sep 12, 2012
lecanno: if not robot, what else is it? no marketing here my guy, no customers.

people like you deprive others of opportunities, you polute minds. did i say i am selling products?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 1:11am On Sep 12, 2012
@ Mdsocks got ur pm will hola you n send your card is lyk u r on glo now should i send glo?

@ Niajababy no be lie na tru talk i wan command d market to obey ur will na na b4 as i check tym i c say 4 don pass no lele may d red tins turn green pips....

no retreat no surrender on gu eu sell ....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 1:14am On Sep 12, 2012
honeric01:

Always another day, the best way to survive is to run when you can't stand the heat.. only a living soul (un-MCed account) gets to fight back (make back lost profits).

no be lie bro my sell still on oh i slept off wen i ought to close 4 d day hope i see d green b4 daybreak
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Kirinwa: 3:40am On Sep 12, 2012
Everybody has his / her psychology as regards to trading.Know the type of trader you are and stick to it.Am a medium term trader and so take my bearing from 4H and daily candlestick. Patterns.I can tell you that EJ will definitely see 103 before this month runs out.My target is 300 pips.Time to make enough money for bride price.Where is Lucy self.Protect my Lucy Lord like you protected my position yesterday, Amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 4:36am On Sep 12, 2012
AUD so early , hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cool cool, missed this one any way let me go and put my traps on the other pairs and check them later grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 6:11am On Sep 12, 2012
zig2ryme04: Stop wasting your time sitting in front of a computer waiting for a breakout, news release, entry and exit point. copy trade of successful traders, let the software do it for you and go out doing your own activities. host your platform on a dedicated server and make it run 24/5. to know more call 08061222265. get a lifetime membership this is not ROBOT.
trade copier, I think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2012
Kirinwa: Everybody has his / her psychology as regards to trading.Know the type of trader you are and stick to it.Am a medium term trader and so take my bearing from 4H and daily candlestick. Patterns.I can tell you that EJ will definitely see 103 before this month runs out.My target is 300 pips.Time to make enough money for bride price.Where is Lucy self.Protect my Lucy Lord like you protected my position yesterday, Amen.

hehehehehehe.... na with 300 pips u wan take marry lucy abi, that babe wey dey make cool 200 pips daily grin , but na wa oooo, as u dey pray so, na so some people dey pray make euro fall yakata, so na who God go come answer na...

anyways today should be another interesting day, with good market moves, lets keep fingers crossed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 6:21am On Sep 12, 2012
Ina-kwa-na(Good morning) like my hausa friends would say...
may the land be green for us today grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 6:32am On Sep 12, 2012
Toks2008:

As we draw close to Asian session, traders of euro should still have a bullish perspective and wait to buy back after a possible retest of supp 12846/12827/12800 with vivid sl at 12780 gunning for 20/30pips.

G night

G morning friends

20pips banked as euro made a rebounce after testing 12845 neverthelless we may likely see another bearish correction to supp 12849/12826 which should give us another opportunity to buy provided that res 12890/12920 are yet to get tested.

happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2012
raycolz_84:

hehehehehehe.... na with 300 pips u wan take marry lucy abi, that babe wey dey make cool 200 pips daily grin , but na wa oooo, as u dey pray so, na so s

anyways today should be another interesting day, with good market moves, lets keep fingers crossed
What if he tells you it's $10/pip.By compounding he can get there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2012
Kirinwa: Everybody has his / her psychology as regards to trading.Know the type of trader you are and stick to it.Am a medium term trader and so take my bearing from 4H and daily candlestick. Patterns.I can tell you that EJ will definitely see 103 before this month runs out.My target is 300 pips.Time to make enough money for bride price.Where is Lucy self.Protect my Lucy Lord like you protected my position yesterday, Amen.

Dnt be surpprised that dis Lucy of a being might be a male....my opinion sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2012
well AUD swingers shud be laughing straight to the bank, thats if they are on the right side of the trend grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2012
Toks2008:

G morning friends

20pips banked as euro made a rebounce after testing 12845 neverthelless we may likely see another bearish correction to supp 12849/12826 which should give us another opportunity to buy provided that res 12890/12920 are yet to get tested.

happy pipping

hello bro i asked for your yim or skype can you add me [email]tboy_shafe[/email] [email]tshafe[/email] respectively
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2012
hisableplc:

Dnt be surpprised that dis Lucy of a being might be a male....my opinion sha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hisable you don kill me 4 this wan
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 7:26am On Sep 12, 2012
Good morning all.

German court ruling is happening today at 9am. Trade carefully. Thanks all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 7:29am On Sep 12, 2012
rozayx5: well AUD swingers shud be laughing straight to the bank, thats if they are on the right side of the trend grin grin grin grin grin grin

i do not know what you mean by swingers, whats the meaning?
But I caught some pips from it using ddfx.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by odiaero2: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2012
It's a new day. Let's go pipping. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 7:41am On Sep 12, 2012
fxbomovi: Good morning all.

German court ruling is happening today at 9am. Trade carefully. Thanks all

Thanks for the reminder. I can see sentiments on the E charts already.

I'm closing my positions rightnow.

You've been off the other thread. Why?

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2012
This thread should be coming to a close today.

Its interesting to see the dividend of what i fought for on nairaland 4 years ago when Seun had a zero tolerance to forex trading discussion on nairaland. I remember this post i sent in Nov 2008.

Toks2008: Dear Nairalanders,

Good day to you all, just want to express my observation to you all.

Seun wrote this and i quote
"If you post anything related to , forex trading, investment schemes including high yield investment programmes and multi-level-marketing schemes or anything that's percieved as a spam, you will be removed from the forum and your entire ISP may be banned. please be warned"

But please how can you immagine an online forum to make these rules when the same forum advertises same venture on its web pages. HABA

I can't believe that any one that is very enlightened will any reason to send a widely read thread "Forex trading,how profitable"

Rich in content,viewed over 900 times with more than 45 replies tothe recycle bin. Haha, let us be diplomatic a bit.

I am so offended not because it was sent to the bin but for the fact that there is no moral justification for this.

Many threads under romance and sexuality ought not to be read on nairaland but you will see them left for months yet an educative and informative thread like this removed just like that.

Check all my all posts and you will see that they have great substance and you can only imagine how many people have thanked me over the phone for my numerous threads.

I am using this medium to sign offf permanently from posting on nairaland and i will let every other fora online learn from the unwarranted and hypocritical act of whoever removed the thread.

We nairalanders make nairaland, what it is, without us there will not be nairaland.

On the final note, i am telling the moderator of this site to remove any advert concerning forex trading on this website or tender an unreserve apology for removing that thread.

I rest my case.

Back then Seun threatened not to just ban you but your entire isp. Na wa! but now tell me which other thread on nairaland is declared close as a result of thread page exhaustion, this indeed is a big lesson for Seun to learn from.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2012
there comes the breakout...and $$$. If you are not on any risk/jpy buys, na long thing you dey oh.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2012
Today

I'm still gunning for 1.3000 on EURUSD but just some few pips away to my 1.2900 1st TP was able to bank 850+pips anyway. Closed my positions now to enter if the news favours Euro.

If Gold breaks 1738 today, I'm taking a long position.

Indices: Buying DAX - with close monitoring. The American Indices are misbehaving at the moment. So I'm gonna chill till 2pm.

Greens to the portfolio.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by kenny1984: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2012
200pips profit on all trades: UC,UCAD,EU and GU...Good morning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2012
Toks2008:

Looking at the charts, euro is on a long term trend to res 12900 according to the swing configuration as seen on the weekly chart but long term trades such as this is not easy to trade manually because we need strong mindset to withstand random moves. So as you sell euro, sell with a long term bullish notion.

I remember sending this first swing picture and you can see the second picture that euro seems to be nearing its destination 12900 and this is why i wrote that 12920 should be a crazy pullback point so lets see how far euro can go.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2012
So as long as euro has not tested 12900/920, just wait for a pullback and don't chase the trend except you have enough will power to withstand retracements.

This was why i wrote last night

Toks2008:

As we draw close to Asian session, traders of euro should still have a bullish perspective and wait to buy back after a possible retest of supp 12846/12827/12800 with vivid sl at 12780 gunning for 20/30pips.

G night

If retracement does not happen so be it. wait to sell if 12900/920 get tested. Price movement can be very trickish.This was why i coded my swing trading method to go with price action using specific entry and exit rules because even i can not trade the trend manually. Retracement is not easy to watch but unfortunately forex price action is designed to make a pullback for even a greater move.

An intraday bullish position just opened gunning for 20pips,another one will open at supp 12852 and the last one will open if 12830 is tested and if the bears continue their conquest all 3 positions will b exited at 12790 to sell down to 12760. But if there is another bullish turn, i simply bank quick 20pips on each open position.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2012
WARNING
fellow comrades grin grin, be carefull, anything can happen ohh shocked shocked

EXPO ATTACHED FOR YOUR INFORMATION - FOREX MALPRACTISE I CALL THIS ONE grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2012
dboy365: just bought gj at 125.00.
guess you're gearing up for the competition.
saw the chart you posted. just want to know if the support and resistance lines are drawn manually or you have a software doing it for you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2012
like your sense of humour
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2012
SELL EU and GU . 50 pips for 100 pips reward. Am putting 10k in this, risking 5 k. Dont weep for me. buy stops 10 pips above these levels

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.