Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99214 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2012
fxbomovi: Hi guys,
please help me with this question

will the piplocker still work when i am offline?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2012
Kirinwa:
AAi. Chai bros.Which kain formation be this one again.Ewo! Check daily chart.Never trade against the trend otherwise margin call will kiss you. cry

from experience the euro is making everybody believe its going up, and this is where many people would buy with even higher lot, but i bet you, its going to crash, the fall would be great, have you taken a look at 1hr and 4hr chart? its already overbought.. even if it will continue its journey upwards, it has to come down first for sufficient space.. my two cent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2012
Toks2008:

If you entered euro sell at 12785 please exit now at 12794 as euro may go higher to test 12827/50. You may sell back if that res hold.

how do one if a resis. Or supp will hold. Wat are d tins 2 look out for? Tanx in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2012
raycolz_84:

from experience the euro is making everybody believe its going up, and this is where many people would buy with even higher lot, but i bet you, its going to crash, the fall would be great, have you taken a look at 1hr and 4hr chart? its already overbought.. even if it will continue its journey upwards, it has to come down first for sufficient space.. my two cent

stick to your system. One thing is sure. All system gives winners and losers. As long as the system gives more winners and good r:r, thats the koko
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2012
fxbomovi:

how do one if a resis. Or supp will hold. Wat are d tins 2 look out for? Tanx in advance
a support or resistance level is just where price may turn around because it has done so in the past, market forces can break through it if a trend is developing, the only sure way to know that a support or resistance is held, is if candles refuse to advance beyond that level,from that point of consolidation it could begin a reversal when price fails to go further in the former trend's direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2012
chart pattern analysis for AUD/USD AND NZD/USD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2012
lari03: a support or resistance level is just where price may turn around because it has done so in the past, market forces can break through it if a trend is developing, the only sure way to know that a support or resistance is held, is if candles refuse to advance beyond that level,from that point of consolidation it could begin a reversal when price fails to go further in the former trend's direction.

but sometimes it does not work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2012
fxbomovi:

stick to your system. One thing is sure. All system gives winners and losers. As long as the system gives more winners and good r:r, thats the koko

was just trying to explain why i would rather sell than buy now, no hard feelings...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2012
naijababe: Just sold the Dow based on a confluence of signals. Double top on the hourly chart, neckline also 61.8% retracement and of course the daily is well bearish.

Also went short on Gold, mainly because the daily remain overextended and the stochastics is showing a double top with the 4H being clearly bearish. This trade is somewhat risky though but we'll see.
Thanks for drawing my attention to the dow.
just went short at 13259 exit 13160

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2012
fxbomovi:

but sometimes it does not work
exactly! it means a new trend is born and a higher high or a lower low is on the way.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2012
EU looking ripe for a fall in the next hour, all depends on how this hour's candle closes, and why the market has not been able to progress beyond this level.

looking at the daily pivot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2012
Commodities: None for now

Currency: Euro is now in it real mode. Galloping finally stops on its monthly chart and a range has been formed. With a confirmation based on the piercing pattern that formed in August, I see Euro hitting 1.300 if it stays within the range. Bought EUR/USD. 1st TP at 1.2900. Place two lines at 1.51530 and 1.25990 to have a full glimpse of the range and the piercing pattern beneath the line.

Indices: Bought Sold Dow, Nasdaq and S&P - with close monitoring.(Edited)

Frawzey.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2012
infofirst: Trade Alert For fellow Newbies, Pending Buy for UCAD at 0.9723/30, Any pure action Guru see that, Thou i dont trade ucad but i no fit miss this one

Fellow Newbies, trade activated now n 1st tp is 0.9785 n second tp 0.9843 n so on till 0.9900
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2012
honeric01: Too many childish people here, you can even sense their childishness in the way they respond to comments.. God go help una sha with una ego and pride.

Anyways @ Infofirst, you be one of my original favorite poster on this thread and i love your maturity in the way you post.

Back to biz, I'm already in a Ucad buy and i am looking for 98xx and 99 if possible. thanks for the re-confirmation.

I remain Humble boss. Thanx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2012
Na wa for forex...

Some are looking to buy while some are looking to sell. Who will take d day? Buyers or sellers.
Well i am looking to buy eurusd. Waiting for low risk entry on 15minutes chart.

Taken profit only on usdjpy since morning, others are break even.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2012
ayox2003: Commodities: None for now

Currency: Euro is now in it real mode. Galloping finally stops on its monthly chart and a range has been formed. With a confirmation based on the piercing pattern that formed in August, I see Euro hitting 1.300 if it stays within the range. Bought EUR/USD. 1st TP at 1.2900. Place two lines at 1.51530 and 1.25990 to have a full glimpse of the range and the piercing pattern beneath the line.

[size=16pt]Indices: Bought Sold Dow, Nasdaq and S&P - with close monitoring.(Edited)[/size]

Frawzey.

Stop scaring me man, you had me there for a while grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=fxbomovi][/quote]

can someone answer this question please?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2012
raycolz_84: sell EU at 1.2803, TP; 1.2772, SL; 1.2823

this is why i prefer EUR/JPY to EUR/USD, EJ moves faster, taken profit on EJ already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2012
infofirst:

I remain Humble boss. Thanx
surely surely Ucad must to pay.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2012
fxbomovi:

can someone answer this question please?

yeah piplocker is an EA in the first place, normally it supposed to work if it was already triggered before you went offline, if not it can only work with a VPS and different brokers offers VPS at good rates some as low as 10$ a month , like the one i use on Insta, i hope this helps cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2012
Sure it does. Thanks very much.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by namdo(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2012
Seems EUR/CAD has a low risk Buy opportunity now at 1.2460, SL 1.2440 TP 1.2560. Pls cross check 1hr chart.

Good luck fellow hunters. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Google chrome crashing like mad, seems its time i switch back to firexfox for sometime angry
USDCAD i see a retracement soon , all trades in Green, am out shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
wow volume 96 now now hmn welcome to a fresh week were technical rules the game i see sell this week sha since there is a new high we can swing to the nearest support am down d drain any1 on my view

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by hisableplc(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
continua

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
hisableplc: wow volume 96 now now hmn welcome to a fresh week were technical rules the game i see sell this week sha since there is a new high we can swing to the nearest support am down d drain any1 on my view

How far bro?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
lari03: EU looking ripe for a fall in the next hour, all depends on how this hour's candle closes, and why the market has not been able to progress beyond this level.

looking at the daily pivot.
done profit!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Kirinwa: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
What's the Support for EJ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
forgot to include AU in my daily pip hedge angry
missed some pips, now that i am gleaning on my pending orders would have closed another good dose of pips, well till tomorrow smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
EURNZD and EURAUD osheee. logged on now to see some 90 pips good pips. waiting for retracement before i plunge in again.
frenchie, how far.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
naijababe:

Stop scaring me man, you had me there for a while grin

So unfortunate how a silent news could turn the table all around.

Just take a look at the futures on all indices, plus Euro.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
raycolz_84: sell EU at 1.2803, TP; 1.2772, SL; 1.2823

those that took this call should be smiling by now grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.