Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For (8174 Views)

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Imoobot(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2012
45 THINGS A GIRL WANT, BUT WON'T ASK FOR:
1. Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her your jacket. 5. Kiss her slowly.
Are you remembering this?
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere. 10. Hangout with her and your friends together.
KEEP READING ..
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap. 14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say “I love her more than you”, deny it. Fight back and hug her tight so she
can’t get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
Are you thinking of someone?
16. Always hug her and say I love you whenever you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she’s beautiful.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her. One last thing you need to do
to show her you actually do mean it.
21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car - it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to
act like a gentleman.
22. Tell her she’s your everything - only if you mean it.
23. If it seems like there is
something wrong, ask her - if she denies something being wrong, it means SHE DOESN’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT - so just hug her.
24. Make her feel loved.
25. Kiss her in front of OTHER girls you know! WE MIGHT DENY IT BUT
WE ACTUALLY LIKE AND KINDA WANT YOU TO TICKLE US ..
26. Don’t lie to her.
27. DON’T cheat on her.
28. Take her ANYWHERE she wants.
29. Text message or call her in the morning and tell her have a good
day at school, and how much you miss her.
30. Be there for her whenever she needs you, and even when she
doesn’t need you, just be there so she’ll know that she can always count on you.
ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? YOU BETTER, BECAUSE IT’S IMPORTANT.
31. Hold her close when she’s cold so she can hold you too.
32. When you are alone hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).
34. While in the movies, put your arm around her and then she will
automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her
chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Don’t ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you’re mad. If she’s upset, comfort her.
REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS WHEN YOU ARE WITH HER NEXT ..
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, link your fingers together while you whisper to her
as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hand.
40. When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHES LOVED.
41. Call or text her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always remind her how much you love her.
45. Sit on top of her and tell her how much you love her and then
bend down to her face and kiss her while you’re sitting on her.
You’ll never know when she needs just a little more love ..

6 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Caseless: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2012
@ number 21: wat if she does not hav a car,where do u walk her to? Wat about sex and money?Thou, these ar part of wat they want and usually ask 4 them in quick succession.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2012
45 AKA....F4CK her EVERYDAY
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2012
caseless: @ number 21: wat if she does not hav a car,where do u walk her to? Wat about sex and money?Thou, these ar part of wat they want and usually ask 4 them in quick succession.
IF she dosent have a CAR SHEBI SHE BUYS RECHARGE CARD...JUts subsitute it with "help her OPEN the recharge card by scratching it for her" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2012
Imo obot: 45 THINGS A GIRL WANT, BUT WON'T ASK FOR:
1. Touch her waist.
2. Actually talk to her.
3. Share secrets with her.
4. Give her your jacket. 5. Kiss her slowly.
Are you remembering this?
6. Hug her.
7. Hold her.
8. Laugh with her.
9. Invite her somewhere. 10. Hangout with her and your friends together.
KEEP READING ..
11. Smile with her.
12. Take pictures with her.
13. Pull her onto your lap. 14. When she says she loves you more, deny it. Fight back.
15. When her friends say “I love her more than you”, deny it. Fight back and hug her tight so she
can’t get to her friends. It makes her feel loved.
Are you thinking of someone?
16. Always hug her and say I love you whenever you see her.
17. Kiss her unexpectedly.
18. Hug her from behind around the waist.
19. Tell her she’s beautiful.
20. Tell her the way you feel about her. One last thing you need to do
to show her you actually do mean it.
21. Open doors for her, walk her to her car - it makes her feel protected, plus it never hurts to
act like a gentleman.
22. Tell her she’s your everything - only if you mean it.
23. If it seems like there is
something wrong, ask her - if she denies something being wrong, it means SHE DOESN’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT - so just hug her.
24. Make her feel loved.
25. Kiss her in front of OTHER girls you know! WE MIGHT DENY IT BUT
WE ACTUALLY LIKE AND KINDA WANT YOU TO TICKLE US ..
26. Don’t lie to her.
27. DON’T cheat on her.
28. Take her ANYWHERE she wants.
29. Text message or call her in the morning and tell her have a good
day at school, and how much you miss her.
30. Be there for her whenever she needs you, and even when she
doesn’t need you, just be there so she’ll know that she can always count on you.
ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? YOU BETTER, BECAUSE IT’S IMPORTANT.
31. Hold her close when she’s cold so she can hold you too.
32. When you are alone hold her close and kiss her.
33. Kiss her on the cheek; (it will give her the hint that you want to kiss her).
34. While in the movies, put your arm around her and then she will
automatically put her head on your shoulder, then lean in and tilt her
chin up and kiss her lightly.
35. Don’t ever tell her to leave even jokingly or act like you’re mad. If she’s upset, comfort her.
REMEMBER ALL THESE THINGS WHEN YOU ARE WITH HER NEXT ..
36. When people diss her, stand up for her.
37. Look deep into her eyes and tell her you love her.
38. Lay down under the stars and put her head on your chest so she can listen to the steady beat of your heart, link your fingers together while you whisper to her
as she rests her eyes and listens to you.
39. When walking next to each other grab her hand.
40. When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
MAKE SURE SHE KNOWS SHES LOVED.
41. Call or text her at night to wish her sweet dreams.
42. Comfort her when she cries and wipe away her tears.
43. Take her for long walks at night.
44. Always remind her how much you love her.
45. Sit on top of her and tell her how much you love her and then
bend down to her face and kiss her while you’re sitting on her.
You’ll never know when she needs just a little more love ..
is this for single girls or married girls? And did you get this from women or your assumption? Ladies is the above true of you?
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by commited(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2012
[/color][color=#000099]
wow, wat a long list. All dis 4 a lady. Hmm, intresting 2 know.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by ayobase(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2012
@op.
And who told u that they don't ask for those....they teach us our jobs these days.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by akeemalade22(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2012
All this for women only? they get problem oo.. lol

http://bunnaj..com/
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2012
45 tinz? Woooow
I alwayz knew deep down that most girls are just Olivers•
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Ishilove: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2012
hisblud: is this for single girls or married girls? And did you get this from women or your assumption? Ladies is the above true of you?
For all ladies,and yes this is so true. I was smiling and blushing as I read the rather long list smiley. I am a romantic old soul smiley

Ah. . . *sigh* smiley

The problem is African men are so bush and will not do most of these things to ladies sad
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2012
lol, sounds like something onila would write.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Mekenz(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2012
I wil help d poster wit no 46, giv her more money az she least expected n she wil b urs 4eva,remeber 2 Bleep always oo, or.... Am sorry...
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Mekenz(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2012
I wil help d poster wit no 46, give her more money as she least expected n she wil be yours 4eva,remeber 2 f*ck always oo, or.... Am sorry...
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Allwell(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2012
Ishilove:
The problem is African men are so bush and will not do most of these things to ladies sad

...cos African women of today dont really deserve it.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Ishilove: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2012
Allwell:
I don't belong in the category of women who don't deserve the treatment
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2012
Allwell:
D ones in ur village abi? see am! we no ur types wen we same dem.

Typical african cucumber! angry angry angry
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
The real problem is African women want to be lyke American/European women. This is africa for crying out loud. If yhu demand all this from an african man, he will leave yhu 4 his oda wifes.

1 Like

Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Allwell(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D ones in ur village abi? see am! we no ur types wen we same dem.

Typical african cucumber! angry angry angry
Awww, swtheart. Why are u angry. Real women don't go abt calling names. That's not class.

3 Likes

Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
Allwell:
Awww, swtheart. Why are u angry. Real women don't go abt calling names. That's not class.
U started it by generalizing.....
oya say sorry joor angry angry angry
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Allwell(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Actually twas ishilove that started it. African men aint bush. Guess that's what i wanted to say. But if it will make ur day, i'm saying kpele and applying no 6 to u. wink
Idowuogbo:
Actually twas ishilove that started it. African men aint bush. Guess that's what i wanted to say. But if it will make ur day, i'm saying kpele and applying no 6 to u.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by freecocoa(f): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
OP where did you get that women don't ask\tell their men these things?duh!undecided

I tell him not to cheat on me cos if i catch him,I'm done,i tell him the things i want some of them are in your list,what's the point of not asking when you want something?

Btw i don't need his jacket,i have mine.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
Allwell:
Actually twas ishilove that started it. African men aint bush. Guess that's what i wanted to say. But if it will make ur day, i'm saying kpele and applying no 6 to u. wink
Actually twas ishilove that started it. African men aint bush. Guess that's what i wanted to say. But if it will make ur day, i'm saying kpele and applying no 6 to u.
Aaaaawhh... am wowed!!
Apology accepted and applying no 11 cheesy
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: OP where did you get that women don't ask\tell their men these things?duh!undecided

I tell him not to cheat on me cos if i catch him,I'm done,i tell him the things i want some of them are in your list,what's the point of not asking when you want something?

Btw i don't need his jacket,i have mine.
Na wa o! So military women no dey do romantic stuff again? If u no get jacket and cold dey catch u nko? Hian! Agbero gals dem dey wash dier man boxers o! Nne, ur opc qualities get as it b o! grin
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by freecocoa(f): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na wa o! So military women no dey do romantic stuff again? If u no get jacket and cold dey catch u nko? Hian! Agbero gals dem dey wash dier man boxers o! Nne, ur opc qualities get as it b o! grin
grin i dey carry my jacket handy just incase,no time for kelekele wink
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Imoobot(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
hisblud: is this for single girls or married girls? And did you get this from women or your assumption? Ladies is the above true of you?
it is applicable to both.
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by cindyrella(f): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
Chei! This list long o!
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Allwell(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
And after this list comes the bride price list. Hian!

1 Like

Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2012
I love this! I only see all dis in Hollywood college movies o! Naija guys are just too borinnnnn....c'mon flowers sef, dey no fit buy! You guys shud plz be creative when it comes to being romantic ...as in make ur galfrds feel like she is in paradise whenever she is wid u! Treat her like a queen...it is not neccessary u buy her xpensive things...just do those little nd uncommon things to thrill her...instead of gettn her laid evrytime she comes visiting! White guys are soooo romantic i just wished....nvm...bt seriusly u guys shud wise up o! Bt i wont blame u guys anyway...cuz some babez can do anyfn for money! Nd Being romantic cud b just a waste of time to them!
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ishilove:
For all ladies,and yes this is so true. I was smiling and blushing as I read the rather long list smiley. I am a romantic old soul smiley

Ah. . . *sigh* smiley

thanks for dat statement but sorry am an ancient man, the above list, is it not influenced by western movies, mills and booms novels etc than by reality?
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: The real problem is African women want to be lyke American/European women. This is africa for crying out loud. If yhu demand all this from an african man, he will leave yhu 4 his oda wifes.
winkangry
Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by Allisonhope: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
Every single woman should read this book it is a real eyeopener...

If you are struggling at the moment, this book will set you free and inspire you to great things.

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/woman-vs-womaniser/id550147391?mt=11
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Woman-Vs-Womaniser-What-Knows/dp/1452062633/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1300034608&sr=8-1

Re: 45 Things A Girl Want, But won't Ask For by kilokeys(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ladies shldnt be reading this.. Cos u might become too demanding.. . U can never see me reading stuff like ' how a lady shld treat her man'. .. I keep off for my own benefit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] / / Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.