Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM (18969 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by chidexy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
dikkybutt: You live in Abuja; his friend, a Senior Manager on the Island......
I tot Island is in lagos.

That got me confused

Thought I was the only one who noticed the discrepancies in the story. You live in Abuja and the stories happened in Lagos. He goes out to party all night in Lagos and in the morning he comes to Abuja to sleep on his matrimonial bed. And people are bursting arteries on made up feminist stories
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Herbiodun09: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
well well....all i ve to say is "check ursef"
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nelton(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
Let me be very blunt here,you need financial freedom. This is because the only way a man can do all these and get away with it is if and when you depend solely on him for everything. If you were to be independent and a career woman who earns her money, there's no way any man can rubbish you this way. Yes I can understand that men would always be men, but rubbing it on ur face like this and even giving you STD leaves so much to be desired. Now, like I said before, its because u depend on him for everything that is why this is happening. He sees you as his property, after all he will say he takes care of you and provides all your need, and besides you won't have the courage and wherewithal to leave him considering the fact that you have depended on him these past 6 yrs and probably he has given you the best, expensive cars, clothes, going abroad as you desire and all that. His thinking rite now is that, you won't want to leave such a life so you will of course want to take any bullshit he rubs on ur face. This is why its very necessary for everywoman to be independent and not depend solely on ur hubby. Even if you are not working, try and create smtin, a biz or smtin to do. However, going forward, you need to be proactive. First, u need to do a comprehensive test to find out ur status, secondly, you need to stop sleeping with him withoyut condom. You will have to insist on this, till you can confirm, he's a changed man. Then the most important thing, is that you need to bring this to the notice of your pastor and make him realize that if he does not stop what he's doing, then you will be forced to leave d marriage. Lastly you need to start doing something to equip urself for any eventuality. However, in everything, divorce shld be d last option. Like I said all men are the same, sometimes all they need is checking, those steps I have ealier given, wud definitely go a long way to check him. It mite not be thaty he dosent love you, its just that he believes he's ur provider and as such free to do wateva he wants. Finally, continue praying, God wud definitely see u thru. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
My dear, don't go calling any pastor, friend , family or anything. Girlfriend, go out and see wat babes r wearing, wear "nutty" stuff @ home, DON'T EVER EVER take his phone and check again. Join a bbm group that send joke,wen he's around read d jokes again and keep laughing and having fun. Don't bury urself in his matter. Anytime he comes home, welcome him with a smile. Try to discuss general matters and leave his babes issues aside.
Get urself nice things, smell good, take urself and children out. Take lovely pics and upload as dp.
In all make URSELF HAPPY. Cos dats all dat matters in all this. YOU!!! Love.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Navalsadiq(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
We all understand ur pain!u made mention of giving him every fin.are u sure u shut him down properly? perharps may be the muron is tired of screwing jst one channel and he want's to explore more intriguing channels.well u can still win him back if u make ur channel very very intresting with superp skills.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
pfii: My dear, don't go calling any pastor, friend , family or anything. Girlfriend, go out and see wat babes r wearing, wear "nutty" stuff @ home, DON'T EVER EVER take his phone and check again. Join a bbm group that send joke,wen he's around read d jokes again and keep laughing and having fun. Don't bury urself in his matter. Anytime he comes home, welcome him with a smile. Try to discuss general matters and leave his babes issues aside.
Get urself nice things, smell good, take urself and children out. Take lovely pics and upload as dp.

I totally agree with you. Life is too short to be worried about someone who is ignorant. Its is a shame some people here are talking about prayers and fasting as if it changes anything. Please lady,enjoy life with your kids,live to your highest excitement.You deserve all the love in the world and if someone who will return your love in future comes your way,do not hesitate...... because you deserve it without a doubt. Do not let any belief system hold you down.

Peace and Lovesmiley
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by alexy147(m): 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
For dem who believ dat mariage is 4 better 4 worst.,I pray u past tru a quater of her predicaments n know if u will stay in d mariage..my only fear 4d lady is if she got d finacial power 2 take care of d kids n believ me dear,if u do,steping outta d mariage is d only option I hav 2 advic u 2 take n were u don't,try n buckle up now n start raising money 4rm any source n tink of a life with u n ur kids..gudluck..21cf919a
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
I knw guys like this...and they are usually fine, well to do and handsome too...kind of Ladies man.They like to enjoy their life...I even knw one personally...The summary of ur problem is that u married an irresponsible man...A man who enjoys his irresponsibility and only prayer can change...A man that won't leave his irresponsibilty for anybody...He doesn't rily think highly of women and lives a canal life. And he probably doesn't even care abt church or anything. The question is ow did u miss this? Hope it wasn't ur Greed sha. I dnt rily av any advice for u than to leave..He is not planning to change for u.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Karamy: kip on prayin for him,there is notin God can nt do, divoz is nt d solution probably may be d wost for u.

Are you freaking kidding me? SHE SHOULD KEEP ON PRAYING AND STAYING WITH A DUDE WHO GAVE HER AN STD? HAS NO RESPECT FOR HER WHATSOEVER? BECAUSE OF WHAT? MARRIAGE?

Seriously some Nigerian are the dumbest set of people I've ever encountered in my life! Suffering and smiling!

If you know what's good for you. . .take a walk! You and your kids are more important that some messed up marriage! Do not wait till he gives you an STD that could cause you your life because its apparent that dude does not care so its your responsibility to care for yourself!
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
Probably he was always like this, u were hoping marriage would change him. Marriage does not change anyone who is'nt ready to. Who says christians cannot divorce? The last time i checked fornication was a scriptural ground for divorce(Matthew 19:9). Divorce his sorry ass.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by prospero5(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
ednut1: Dis woman deserves what she is getting, instead of knwin ur BF well, u spend d whole time think of gettin him married, now u have it, reality noni
superhuman! u've 4gotten dat d guy could hav pretendd 2 b a saint whil courtin d girl then
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by deleo16(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
your husband need spiritual help he need deliverance what he is doing now is beyond the physical realm divorce wont help matter it will only worsen the situation dont mind those shouting for divorce two wrong dont make a right so its a spirtual matter . this is what sexuality has turn the whole world upside down i was listening to a raido show today where the issue of social network chat was discuss i think it has brought more disadvantage than advantage a point where nude pic,rumour,gossip is the other of the day e.tc today most social network enchance people into sexuality the more esp the chat application even a 10 year old now whats to open facebook or have bb most people chat mostly just for hook up of intimacy may God help us all
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by deleo16(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Nelton: Let me be very blunt here,you need financial freedom. This is because the only way a man can do all these and get away with it is if and when you depend solely on him for everything. If you were to be independent and a career woman who earns her money, there's no way any man can rubbish you this way. Yes I can understand that men would always be men, but rubbing it on ur face like this and even giving you STD leaves so much to be desired. Now, like I said before, its because u depend on him for everything that is why this is happening. He sees you as his property, after all he will say he takes care of you and provides all your need, and besides you won't have the courage and wherewithal to leave him considering the fact that you have depended on him these past 6 yrs and probably he has given you the best, expensive cars, clothes, going abroad as you desire and all that. His thinking rite now is that, you won't want to leave such a life so you will of course want to take any bullshit he rubs on ur face. This is why its very necessary for everywoman to be independent and not depend solely on ur hubby. Even if you are not working, try and create smtin, a biz or smtin to do. However, going forward, you need to be proactive. First, u need to do a comprehensive test to find out ur status, secondly, you need to stop sleeping with him withoyut condom. You will have to insist on this, till you can confirm, he's a changed man. Then the most important thing, is that you need to bring this to the notice of your pastor and make him realize that if he does not stop what he's doing, then you will be forced to leave d marriage. Lastly you need to start doing something to equip urself for any eventuality. However, in everything, divorce shld be d last option. Like I said all men are the same, sometimes all they need is checking, those steps I have ealier given, wud definitely go a long way to check him. It mite not be thaty he dosent love you, its just that he believes he's ur provider and as such free to do wateva he wants. Finally, continue praying, God wud definitely see u thru. Cheers.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by deleo16(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
[quote author=Nelton]Let me be very blunt here,you need financial freedom. This is because the only way a man can do all these and get away with it is if and when you depend solely on him for everything. If you were to be independent and a career woman who earns her money, there's no way any man can rubbish you this way. Yes I can understand that men would always be men, but rubbing it on ur face like this and even giving you STD leaves so much to be desired. Now, like I said before, its because u depend on him
/////another gud advice //////
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by kayc: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
Advice to all ladies in here and africa allover. NEVER end up as a housewife. Even if d reasons ar ryt never. Going out daily brings in a little bit of jealousy in a marraige and dt kips him reasoning and running back to u.I would say divorce is it but running away from battle has never been d best result. U knw ur husband more than any of us. So ur in a position to knw if he wud change or not. Final decision ends up wit u
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by forkadict(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
LMAO @ is their pussssy gold plated or what?
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Abagworo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
Kill him and run away with your kids
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
jambogini: 0 0

Here is a lady who needs help as she is having marital issues.

My name is Tola, I live in Abuja, I have been married for over 6 years with two beautiful kids. My husband before we got married was the best thing ever, flawless, generous to a fault, God fearing, trust worthy and anything a woman would desire. But just into marriage, the lid fell from my eyes I have been deceived and have lived with all his excesses for 6 years now and it is just too late to back out now.

When we got married I began to see his true color, there was no friday he stayed at home he partied out and came back the next day by noon, I can't remember when last I had a date night or and outing with my husband since our honey moon, he Performs his duty regularly, provides enough up keep for the family, provides for the children, sponsor vacations abroad for I and the children excluding himself. He has a heightened sex drive.

I try my best and give it to him anytime he desires it. But it doesn't stop him from cheating on me; he even does it in the open. Other husbands take their wives out for wedding ceremonies; he takes his concubines in place of me in the open even in front of my friends. He has turned me into a house wife and baby making machine and a laughing stock amongst my friends.

The funny thing is that he is a worker in church, he is a Christian. On Sunday, he spends the entire day in church, but asides Sundays, he is a pagan, he sleeps with anythingin skirts, I have cried my eyes out, he flirts with my friends, and he even has them as contact via BBM. Anytime he comes back from business trips, I see packs of condoms in his brief case and his shirt smells of feminine perfumes. The worst still is that he has FOOLS as friends, I cry out every day, I pray and fast but for the past six years it only gets worse.

He and his group of friends (married men)have a BBM group called "RELOADED" where they organise weekend get aways. Organise the latest chick to lay in cheap hotels, plan get together, where they have numerous vulnerable chicks to Bleep, party all night with their concubines, organize random bbm group with many university chicks (married men for that matter)they hook up with this girls, giving silly excuse that they are travelling for business trips.

One of his friends a senior manager in a company on the island recently travelled to kenya with one of his concubines and posts pictures of them having a sex rump, I see this through the bbm group der organised, my husband has no remourse, he lives his fone open and knows I go through it but he doesn't care.

My sister it might sound unbelievable, but many things are happening via social media, twitter, facebook were they hook up with chicks, as old as this men are, they organise private boat cruise trips with a maximum of 12 girls so dat they are surplus. They lodge on a private beach and Bleep the living day light out of them. Unilag, lasu and osu babes.

The worst has happened. I just got discharged from the hospital, I contacted STD via my husband and he feels no remorse. I have had it, I am tired, I want out, this is too much, I need a divorce. Ladun what do I do? I need comments from your blog readers. I cannot take this anymore, my husband bringing diseases to the home. If I suggest he uses a condom on me, he would beat me and accuse me of cheating on him. This men cannot get their eyes off anything in skirts. I noticed his chat with my neighbours daughter, I can’t confront her, he Is sleeping with her and recently took her clubbing.

Ladun please tell me what this girls have that I do not have, is their vagina gold plated or what. I am living in misery, I wish I we're single, I wish I cud cheat on him but am a firm believer in the word. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and dodge meeting him. Please Help!!!
u say ur husband dey provide all the neccessary things for u both money and otherwise so wetin u dey still complain about.ehen if he dey flirt with ur friends na new thing be dat? sad
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by forkadict(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
pro01: "He was generous to a fault". . .I'm sure that was what attracted her in the first place. No doubt she was blinded by the man's money and generosity, and rushed to marry him in a big wedding. Now she has what she has always wanted (and what most Nigerian females also want). . .nice house, fine cars, yearly vacations overseas, a rich husband; YET she also wants faithfulness. . .is she mad?

The earlier you people understand that you can't get married to a very comfortable/rich man and a 'faithful' man at the same time, the better for you. You can't have your cake and eat it. Believe it or not, the more well-to-do and generous a man is, the less likely he is to stay faithful to one woman in this country of ours where the women make life a living hell for guys with a modest income.

No pity at all for the woman in question, she simply got what she bargained for, she should shut the Bleep up and be thankful instead! I assume 92.7% of naija women are ready to trade in their faithful but broke ass husbands for this woman's husband, so whatt the hell is she talking about? Next!

I love you guy. No homo.

Are you based in Lag? I can supply you with 2 chics for an all nite romp. And they are not ashees. You deserve that and much more for this inspirational, motivating, educating and entertaining post
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Onyenna(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
cindyrella: Stories like this makes me scared to even think of marriage. cry

I would never hurt u sweetie.......
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by crackhouse(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
pfii: My dear, don't go calling any pastor, friend , family or anything. Girlfriend, go out and see wat babes r wearing, wear "nutty" stuff @ home, DON'T EVER EVER take his phone and check again. Join a bbm group that send joke,wen he's around read d jokes again and keep laughing and having fun. Don't bury urself in his matter. Anytime he comes home, welcome him with a smile. Try to discuss general matters and leave his babes issues aside.
what of if he want to sleep with her nko? Do u suggest she give in? If no, then that's the reason why she should worry b/cos whatever disease he get outside will be surely transfered to her unless she have made up her mind to deny him sex which is practically not 100% possible as his lawfully wedded wife.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by TechRev: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2012
Try to get a job or a business to burry yourself and thoughts in. Try and devote your spare time to serving and helping others, community service etc etc, keep praying while doing that and keep learning and changing yourself. I cannot guarantee you that it will bring your husband back to his senses but i can say you will start living a happy life even while still married to him.

Find a higher calling or dream devote all your might to fulfilling it, after fulfilling it find another. It will keep your mind away from the hurt and keep changing you to a better person. Try it.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by samfibby(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
For every cheating husband there is a female cheating partner. Women are their worst enemy
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by samfibby(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
wait till u contact aids b4 u leave. All na 4 love noni
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
Are u sure the signs weren't there when u guys were dating? Or you were just craving for the Mrs tittle or probably enjoying his money?

People telling u to remain in this marriage just killin u the more.The bible frowns aganist divorce but on the grounds on fornication its allowed!

I know of a woman that went thru wat ur going thru. Her saving grace was that she was financially buyant, had a good job. She moved out of the house with her kids! D husband realised wat he had lost n came begging! (Well must men mite just bring in anoda woman to take ur place o,it risky)

But its gonna save u from d agony n pains ur going thru everyday in that house! He's might just b enjoying torturing u. And he knows u are always gonna be home waiting for him so u can crawl beg n cry!

Ur health n life is very important! If u die today of aids(Godforbid) another woman will step in and maltreat ur kids!!!

Don't stop the prayers too..

Sefini
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Redstone(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
LG mini Laptop.
1gig RAM, 250 HDD, Windows 7 starter, webcam, Bluetooth, 1.6GHz CPU speed, Intel Atom 270. Battery life 4 hours.

Price: 35K or nearest offer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEC LaVia laptop. strong and rugged. Fresh from UK, still clean.

Configuration.

Screen: 14.1 inches ultra clear screen
CPU speed: 1.2Ghz
Ram: 800M RAM
Processor: Intel Celeron M.
Hard disk space: 40Gig
Graphic by ATI.
4 USB ports.
CD ROM/writer
Battery life approximately 1hr 30mins.
-------------------------------------------------

Drop your emails to receive pictures of his laptop or call 0805 951 9000. I could't upload the pictures now.

Going for 30K now,only one left. Call now
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by jos2: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
Lady go an seek 4 advice frm d pastor dat weld no i mean wed u, stop expecting advice frm NL, some of dis girls telling u 2divorce him, if d hv d chance after u divorce him dey will go behind ur bck 2 take him. Dnt expect advice frm unmarried pls.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
samfibby: For every cheating husband there is a female cheating partner. Women are their worst enemy
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
samfibby: For every cheating husband there is a female cheating partner. Women are their worst enemy
You're not making sense.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by malaria(f): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
A part of me is not believing tjis story and I dnt knw why.op wot abt ur husband's ppl.are they not aware of his actions ,cnt they caution him.I doubt if u courted this guy long enough b4 marrying him.because there is no way u could't have noticed any of this traits earlier run.may be u were blinded by money.the funny thing abt some women is dat whenver a guy spend a lot of money on us we believe he kias and then dat shows he is all perfect beign.my question is wz the marriage contracted by someone? Did he marry u out of condition?wz he forced into the marriage? Or did u snatch him from someone he loved so much?.hw cn a man cheat on his wife with her friends and 2 her face without respect.well am not trying to blame you.buh u need 2 search urself and check if u didn't push him out by actions or words..seroiusly u need prayers cos the man could be under a spell.buh never u leave ur matrimonial home 4 even an hour.u need prayers Gudluk
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by malaria(f): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
cindyrella: Stories like this makes me scared to even think of marriage. cry
ika afuro ife,get ur mind prepared.in that Game called marriage,there is no Red card.is not a game 4 kids.
Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
fork adict:

I love you guy. No homo.

Are you based in Lag? I can supply you with 2 chics for an all nite romp. And they are not ashees. You deserve that and much more for this inspirational, motivating, educating and entertaining post

Lol. Fork addict my man, you be confirmed perv like me, so no lele. I dey Lag/Abj at the same time. I dey ready for the levels, na my work be dat (lol); just make sure say them gather bobby and/or yansh. . .lepa tins dey demoralise my prick. . .add 4 bottles of star and cat fish peppersoup join the trips.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.