Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me (3326 Views)

MALE: Can You Date Someone Older Than You And Vice Versa For The Female / Have U Eva Had A Crush On Someone Older Than You / Can You Date Or Marry Someone Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by demdem1: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
I need your advice NL peeps: We have been together for over 3 years now and she is older than me; taking over a year older. I don't know if i should continue with the relationship...She actually doesn't know about this. I am really in love with her and probably will want to marry her in the future.
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by cytellProperty: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Age is not a determinant of a successful marriage, and there is no place in God's word where it is written that the man must be older than the woman. If it is God's will, why not go ahead.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by bernfame(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
I don't think age should be a problem as long as you "really love her" and she gives you that respect as the man in the relationship.
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by seedord247(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tell her to stop wearing high shoes... She will look younger. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by 190: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
seedord247: Tell her to stop wearing high shoes... She will look younger. grin

Rotfl

Dis guy is getting worse each passing day
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2012
bernfame: I don't think age should be a problem as long as you "really love her" and she gives you that respect as the man in the relationship.
why u dey give the bobo bad advice?
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by CrazyMan(m): 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
dem_dem: p...She actually doesn't know about this. I am really in love with her and probably will want to marry her in the future.
I would suggest that you let her know by that, you can know where you stand and know the next step to take.

Good luck.
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by ehis00(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
bros e no mean jare. But u suppose let ha kno sha if u r tinkin about d future
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by andyanders: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
dem_dem: I need your advice NL peeps: We have been together for over 3 years now and she is older than me; taking over a year older. I don't know if i should continue with the relationship...She actually doesn't know about this. I am really in love with her and probably will want to marry her in the future.

Well, the age doesn't matter and it matters also. If she is the A+ type, and has the kind of body that ages fast, the tendency is that she will age fast and would end up looking like your grand mother.If you love her, go ahead since you think you want to have her as a wife. Note, do not deceive her by not telling her your true age and be waiting fr any physical change on her body and you start complaining. Take a decision now than having to make any drastic move to leave her after shining her congo.
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by bernfame(f): 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
lefulefu:
why u dey give the bobo bad advice?
Bad advice how?
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by wissezy: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Age matters as long as u want to marry her. As for me, most of my girls are older than me. I dont care, but for the beautiful damsel am going to marry in the future is with me and am two years older.
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by simayanki4real(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
Bro, it doesn't mata hw old she is. Two things mata 2me abt a lady.
1) If she luks older dan u &
2) Hw she feels if she knws she's olda.

Means go av2 tell ha. If she loves you, she respect u & stay! Av always lovd olda women, cuz dey're always so mature & attentive, not much jealousy lik most lousy grls.
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
bernfame:
Bad advice how?
u dey say age no matter and as long as the guy love the babe make he marry her.dat one na bad advice nah.honestly speaking u go happy if ur junior brother go bring one 59 yr old woman as im wife to be? sad
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by Gudintent: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
What is a year between two consenting adult lovers? Zilch

What is a year older between a wife and her husband? Zilch

But then are you mature enough to deal with that? Imagine after you are married and you argue and she says ' u are my younger brothers age mate' bla bla bla bla, how do you intend to respond to that?

At the end of the day we can say leave or marry her, but truth of the matter is we won't be there when this issue rears its ugly face. You need to make that call dude!
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by ijebabe: 8:32am On Aug 20, 2012
Gosh, some people can be stupid o! shocked
She's just over one year older and you are worried this much? What would you say about Nigerian men who are married to women older by 5 years or more?
Why is it after 3 years of dating that you are getting worried when you knew from the start that she is older?! Is she in her mid 30s or older?
If you love her like you claim this wouldn't be an issue.
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by MMM2(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2012
Op

Age is just a number undecided

U can ever date or marry ur mum's age mate so far as u luv her cool
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2012
ijebabe: Gosh, some people can be stupid o! shocked
She's just over one year older and you are worried this much? What would you say about Nigerian men who are married to women older by 5 years or more?
Why is it after 3 years of dating that you are getting worried when you knew from the start that she is older?! Is she in her mid 30s or older?
If you love her like you claim this wouldn't be an issue.
nothin wrong if a man dey five yrs older than a babe.dat one sef is recommended.remember say abraham for bible dey much older than sarah wen he marry her.me no go mind if a 68 yr old man marry my sister but the man must get plenty money ooo cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me by ijebabe: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
lefulefu:
nothin wrong if a man dey five yrs older than a babe.dat one sef is recommended.remember say abraham for bible dey much older than sarah wen he marry her.me no go mind if a 68 yr old man marry my sister but the man must get plenty money ooo cheesy
Helep me tell am oo! grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pretty Women Cant Stay With A Single Guy / How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.