Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband (1755 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Spirit Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
na waoh for dis my pally ooo.the wahala wey im and im girlfriend get don pass me oo.just some days ago my pally come my house dey tell me say he don chase im girlfriend comot for im house.he say the babe get spirit husband and the spirit husband if no be say by the grace of god he for don kill am.i ask am wetin dey happen and im come yarn me everythin.he say for night as soon as he don finish yanshing the babe na so he dey always dream about one man with dada hair(dreadlocks) and long white bear bear(beards) dey chase am for im dream with sharp cutlass.he say na so im mind go just cut am for im dream and he go start to dey run for im life.he also say the other day na so he also dream about the guy with dada hair on top of am dey strangle am.na so he start to dey shout and plead for im life and luckily he come wake up and find out say na dream.he say na dat time he come start to dey wonder why na only wey he yansh dis babe na im he dey always get dis nightmare.he say na dat time he come accuse the babe of having spirit husband but she come deny say she no get anything like dat.anyway he say na dat time he come chase the babe comot for im house.me sef dey doubt about dis babe having spirit husband becos me know spirit no dey wear dada hair.na gorimakpa hair style most spirit dey barb.i come yarn my pally about it but he say dat one na my own and dat as for him he no want anythin to do wit dat babe again.the babe don come my house come dey beg me make i plead wit my pally to accpt her back but pally no wan hear ooo.omo my fellow nairaland members na how una want make i convince my pally to accept im girlfriend back.ur advice is most needed ooo smiley
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by onila(f): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
lefulefu: he say na dat time he come accuse the babe of having spirit husband but she come deny say she no get anything like dat.anyway he say na dat time he come chase the babe comot for im house.[b]me sef dey doubt about dis babe having spirit husband becos me know spirit no dey wear dada hair.na gorimakpa hair style most spirit dey barb.[/b]i come yarn my pally about it but he say dat one na my own and dat as for him he no want anythin to do wit dat babe again.the babe don come my house come dey beg me make i plead wit my pally to accpt her back but pally no wan hear ooo.omo my fellow nairaland members na how una want make i convince my pally to accept im girlfriend back.ur advice is most needed ooo smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by MMM2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
Op
Can I get her nos undecided
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
M M M: Op
Can I get her nos undecided
i wan try settle my pally and im gilfriend wahala and u dey dere dey ask for her phone number sad
na wah for u
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by 190: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
And lefulefu should ur pally die as a result of u advicing
Him 2 get baq 2 that girl, his blood would be on ur head
And he would chase u about in ur dreams with barb wire koboko
For giving him bad advice
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by OmoAlata(f): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
Spirit husband/wife is real O. The girl may not know it yet as not everyone knows they have a spiritual spouse. She should pray about it and all shall be revealed but I honestly think your friend should take his dreams seriously if he values his life/destiny. Peace. Out.
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mmmmm... I am so feeling empathetic for this girl, even for ur friend. I wish this wouldnt come between them but who am I to say dont leave her or to say he should chill & stop having sex with her while she get delieverd. Christ still works... Where is his faith?. If its me sha, before the relationship go deep, I go ''jet-horse,cheetah-rocket... Mmm... Fast forward, double injection, tripple injection engine install my leg''.
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
There are no such thing as spirits and ghosts.

I believe the problem lies with your guy. He has an Ancestral problem. Some evil spirits from his village are tormenting him for defiling his body.

I would suggest that he goes for spiritual cleansing as soon as possible.
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
I think it's high time we help lefulefu find new friends.
Who's with me?

grin
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by CrazyMan(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2012
I'm with you, but I but I believe his name scares prospective friends away. Therefore I would suggest that he changes it.

1 Like

Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by onila(f): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yield: I think it's high time we help lefulefu find new friends.
Who's with me?

grin
grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by bernfame(f): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
CrazyMan: There are no such thing as spirits and ghosts.

I believe the problem lies with your guy. He has an Ancestral problem. Some evil spirits from his village are tormenting him for defiling his body.

I would suggest that he goes for spiritual cleansing as soon as possible.
You just contradicted yourself.

1 Like

Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by wissezy: 2:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Flee...succubus and incubus do exist.
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by UyiIredia(m): 3:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Ha ! Lefulefu don start again with im tori.
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by missadopted9ja(f): 4:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Every woman get spirit husband either caused by generational or allowing open doors such as masturbation, fornication as these r things that god forbids whether u like am or not.

I beg mek u leave dat issue, xplain to ur bros unless he's ready to sleep in church n pray for his girl...no help again.
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by Sirmee(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Me i suspect say na lefulefu gangan get dis problem no b him frnd. My guy confess so we can helep u

1 Like

Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by ayobase(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2012
This one no be romantic situation, but spiritual (religion) matter!
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by 2goodbobo(m): 9:55am On Aug 15, 2012
Who's with me?

grin

Am game!

1 Like

Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by IZUKWU(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Who's with me?

grin
am with u, who are you suggesting

1 Like

Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by sleekch1c(f): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2012
missadopted9ja: Every woman get spirit husband either caused by generational or allowing open doors such as masturbation, fornication as these r things that god forbids whether u like am or not.

I beg mek u leave dat issue, xplain to ur bros unless he's ready to sleep in church n pray for his girl...no help again.
Speak for ur self mammy water, I wonder the kind of Christians we have these days. U claim that you have been saved by the blood of Jesus yet you believe u have a spiritual husband...smh
Re: He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
me i dey suspect all the yellow yellow pawpaw babes for here of being mammy water sad.dis na the reason wey i dey dey careful with babes wey get very long hair apart frm being too yellow sad

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Men Are More Promiscuous Compare To Others. / Between A Man And A Woman, Who Should Love More In A Relationship? / How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.