Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Spirit Husband! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spirit Husband! (12904 Views)

Five Teenagers Underwent ‘special Spirit Bath’ After Sex Rounds With Alhaji / Pls Advice Me.she Has A Spirit Husband! !!!! / He Is Accusing His Girlfriend Of Having Spirit Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Husband! by beck500(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
Nairalanders, Please help!! I think I am in deep spiritual mess. I have been going out with my gurl for almost a year now, when I first met her, My mind told me this girl is more of a spiritual girl that normal. But I overlooked it due to her extra-ordinary beauty and personality. The relationship went on, but I figured out that ever since the first time I made love to her, things started going the wrong way for me, At first, I felt it was just a normal up and down situation, but as a person that observes himself well, I later on figured out it was with her I am facing different kind of problems.

Some few days back, I was with a group of friends, and one of them was gisting us about a girl she was dating, he was actually trapped because of the huge ass the guy posesses, but later on confessed that the girl was just some sort of blessing stopper, things went sour for him and he got a revelation from an area pastor that he was going on with a girl that has a spiritual husband, and that her spiritual husband has been the cause of what is going on with him. So i quickly borrowed that situation to sample mine. So 2 days ago, I went to visit my girl, and I opened up to her that she has a spiritual husband and that the spiritual husband has been the cause of what has been happening to me, becoz she is also aware of my problems. She paused and didnt say anything thereafter, later on she says am a goat that my thoughts are always foul. I didnt say anything thereafter, not until later that night, she told me she dreamt that she gave birth in her dream, and that was the third time she has given birth in her dream.

I asked her when the other two dreams occurred, she said that was months back, so I now thought to myself that if I didnt tell her she has a spirit husband, she would have never told me she has been giving birth in her dreams. Now Nairalanders, this is a serious issue, I have made love to her 11 times, and I in fear of my life, in as much as I believe she has a spirit husband, so do I believe my life or future could be in danger. I am planning to leave her, but it has to be done diplomatically in order to avoid bigger problems for myself. What do u think Nlers? What should I do, how can I go about leaving her without her being hurt or having to know I left her because of my findings?

God bless you all, but blessed more are to those who share my views and express their sincere opinion.

Thanks.
-Beckly.
Re: Spirit Husband! by franmary: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2009
Please Avoid having sex wt her, and pray for her, the only thing that makes u to be trapped in the spiritual realm of the spiritual persons is when u have sexual intercourse
look at the Bible u find out that audultery destroys the temple of God, it easier to harm u spiritually when u have sex illegally

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2009
"Sighs" See why I say celibacy pays? We have negros running around and shagging anything with a hole on it now you don jam spiritual rock. Let this be a lesson to guys.

Anyhoo well just tell the girl its not her, its you and you want some time out to sort out your problems out. undecided
Re: Spirit Husband! by Shola2009(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
I think this is crap, spiritual wetin both of you take panadol, or go to the doctor.simple!
Re: Spirit Husband! by 2Legit2Qui: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2009
@POSTER

You do make me laugh.

1. How do you know she is the cause of your failure so far?

2. Why will you sample your life with other people's predicament.

3. You accused her of having a spiritual husband - i.e. you accused her she is a spirit, and she in turn accused you that you are a goat, so, look, if you dont beleive her that you are a goat, how do you want her to believe you that she is a spirit?

Why not agree to her that you are a goat first and look for your solution out of your goatish nature?

The thing never hook you, if na true this story wey u tell us here, you go forget all diplomatic means and leave in a rush without leaving your used condom, or else, you go turn from goat to dog, to sheep, to duck, to mouse to rat, to elephant and stay put as an elephant.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husband! by whitesturd(f): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2009
i think uve been watching a lot of African magic.how can u trace ur failure to the girl.it could just be coincidental now.dont mind ur friends jare.
Re: Spirit Husband! by edoyad(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2009
^^ grin
If she's as beautiful as you claim and she's with someone who's failing in like you, it There's hope for me be that now.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Rooneyboy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2009
This is a spiritual thread , sighs,
Re: Spirit Husband! by saintneo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2009
Success is only in the mind.

Simple solution: utilise a counter spiritual power, seriously, never go back to your old ways.
Re: Spirit Husband! by akinbola2: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2009
Be a man 4ur self.u lack fire.if u have d light of God d spiritual husband go leave d fine chic 4u.abi u no like d girl again?abeg pray along with her.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2009
What a stupid topic.

So now a beautiful lady must be spiritually possessed? The level of sexism in Nigeria is unbearable. angry angry
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2009
michelin89:

What a stupid topic.

So now a beautiful lady must be spiritually possessed? The level of sexism in Nigeria is unbearable. angry angry
Its incredible. If Hollywood celebrities (I know they are airbrushed and made up to the max but most of them are above average) lived in Nigeria they would have been lynched along time ago because of their "witchry"
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Its incredible. If Hollywood celebrities (I know they are airbrushed and made up to the max but most of them are above average) lived in Nigeria they would have been lynched along time ago because of their "witchry"

These are Medieval ideas. Are we going to start burning these women too? undecided
Re: Spirit Husband! by justwise(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2009
@op,

Rubbish, get up ur lazy backside and think positively. Leave the poor girl alone.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2009
michelin89:

These are Medieval ideas. Are we going to start burning these women too?  undecided
It crazy how backward some people are undecided
Re: Spirit Husband! by chic2pimp(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

@POSTER

You do make me laugh.

3. You accused her of having a spiritual husband - i.e. you accused her she is a spirit, and she in turn accused you that you are a goat, so, look, if you dont beleive her that you are a goat, how do you want her to believe you that she is a spirit?

Don't mind the guy and his useless stories jare. Nonsense & ingredient
Re: Spirit Husband! by beck500(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

@POSTER

You do make me laugh.

Why not agree to her that you are a goat first and look for your solution out of your goatish nature?

The thing never hook you, if na true this story wey u tell us here, you go forget all diplomatic means and leave in a rush without leaving your used condom, or else, you go turn from goat to dog, to sheep, to duck, to mouse to rat, to elephant and stay put as an elephant.

Duh!!

michelin89:

What a stupid topic.

Can you quote me on where that was speculated? Besides she has once told me she had a deliverance before, so I am aware of her spiritual problem, but never knew the extent until now.
Re: Spirit Husband! by 190: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
ASUU wahala
Re: Spirit Husband! by axeman85(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
according to my pastor there is nothing like spirit husband.

Tell her to stop watching those romance movies or sex movies before she goes to sleep at night . grin
Re: Spirit Husband! by r231(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2009
Pray
Re: Spirit Husband! by posakosa(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2009
Do you know how many RICH AND WEALTHY people who fornicate and commit adultery yet still maintain/increase their wealth ?

The only problem with sexual exploits is that it can be a source of weakness and allows one to loose focus of their life goals/agenda, aside from that I cant speak to anything else.

The men who have the most problem spiritually, are those who are out to purposefully exploit INNOCENT women. Those fools get themselves into lots of hot water.
Re: Spirit Husband! by Honeyboy09(m): 4:50am On Oct 12, 2009
With all due respect all you Novice about the spiritual things of this Life should shut up and learn from the Poster , D Spiritual Controls the Physical and I've had an experience of what he is talking about , he is strongly right and i can explain further for you to understand ,

We all know it that Adam was deceived into eating the forbidden fruit by Eve a (Woman) and Eve was lured into deceiving Adam by Satan , after that incidence the Devil has a soul tie with women and that is the way he creeps into men's life through women , that is why a lot of women has spiritual husband that keeps them in bondage and most of these women are so beautiful that canal men can hardly resist them and when the man get's into a relationship with her and then has sex with her the spiritual husband fights him to a non stop, first attacking his finances and most time men who are not lucky enough loose their life's ,

That is exactly what is happening to that Poster so he is right because it has happened to me when i dated a very beautiful girl , a lot of big men was after her some came to my house with cars offering me money to have her but i noticed while i was dating her my finance was getting really bad , it only took the divine intervention of God before i broke up with her because i was almost begging for food, when you look at my picture you see for yourself that I'm a guy who has a good fiance so having a bad finance because of a woman i dated few years ago should go a long way to tell you that Spiritual husband are Real and PLEASE GUYS WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL
Re: Spirit Husband! by Outstrip(f): 5:20am On Oct 12, 2009
ROTFLMAO. So because she gave birth in her dream she is now Nneka the pretty serpent. I had a dream that I has sex with Morris Chestnut. I am in trouble o
Re: Spirit Husband! by Airtimex(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2009
Do sm thing b4 d worse happens i won't post wat 'll happen to u. Pray very hard
Re: Spirit Husband! by beck500(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
Honeyboy09:

With all due respect all you Novice about the spiritual things of this Life should shut up and learn from the Poster , D Spiritual Controls the Physical and I've had an experience of what he is talking about , he is strongly right and i can explain further for you to understand ,

We all know it that Adam was deceived into eating the forbidden fruit by Eve a (Woman) and Eve was lured into deceiving Adam by Satan , after that incidence the Devil has a soul tie with women and that is the way he creeps into men's life through women , that is why a lot of women has spiritual husband that keeps them in bondage and most of these women are so beautiful that canal men can hardly resist them and when the man get's into a relationship with her and then has sex with her the spiritual husband fights him to a non stop, first attacking his finances and most time men who are not lucky enough loose their life's ,

That is exactly what is happening to that Poster so he is right because it has happened to me when i dated a very beautiful girl , a lot of big men was after her some came to my house with cars offering me money to have her but i noticed while i was dating her my finance was getting really bad , it only took the divine intervention of God before i broke up with her because i was almost begging for food, when you look at my picture you see for yourself that I'm a guy who has a good fiance so having a bad finance because of a woman i dated few years ago should go a long way to tell you that Spiritual husband are Real and PLEASE GUYS WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL

Very right brother, sometimes now I have to survive on asking people for money to eat, something that has never happened to me before. Bro whats ur email add, I need to share something vital with you.

Airtime:

Do sm thing b4 d worse happens i won't post wat 'll happen to u. Pray very hard

What bad would it do to u offering a word of advise?
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
Honeyboy09:

I saw your brain begging for a new owner on my way home. It said you never made good use of it. cry
Re: Spirit Husband! by galatico(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2009
Guy your case is pretty serious, you need to visit a very good Pastor to pray for you, and possibly go for deliverance!!!
Re: Spirit Husband! by eyonigger(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

I saw your brain begging for a new owner on my way home. It said you never made good use of it. cry

And you call yourself a moderazza.

Poster, if u know whats good for u, go to MFM 3 days fasting and prayer+deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
eyonigger:

And you call yourself a moderazza.

So?
Re: Spirit Husband! by izeek(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
oh well!
just brace up cos u don enter the place. lol

u said she has dreamt of child birthing 3 times now,
and u don do 11 times,

take heart, u still have 8 more dreams to go.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Spirit Husband! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
izeek:

oh well!
just brace up cos u don enter the place. lol

u said she has dreamt of child birthing 3 times now,
and u don do 11 times,

take heart, u still have 8 more dreams to go.
 grin grin grin grin

Ahahahhahahahhahah!
Re: Spirit Husband! by izeek(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2009
but nah true nah.
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts Against Half Naked Woman Walking On The Street / Nairaland Get Together Party 5.0 / If Yahoo Stop In Nigeria See Who Will Close Down Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.