Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! (2700 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Is Suicidal . / *suicidal* My Husband Cheated Two Days After We Married. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by segzicres(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2007
my girlfriend is suicidal. whenever we have a little miss understanding  she always trys to kill me or tries to kill her self, the last time we had a quarrel she was throwing broken glass at me. well after withstanding this for four years. i broke up with her recently. we exchanged text messages for 2days as i didn't allow her call me. i learnt that she had swallowed expired calamine lotion in other to kill herself and she was admitted to the hosipital for 2 days, she is back and she is threatening to take her life again if i don't return,  the funny thing is that we are both students in our final semester and we happen to be studying the same course and we are in the same class, i know she would either be trying to kill me now or trying to kill herself. i don't know what to think and say now,  i need advise
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Seun(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hmmm. What a story. Guess you need to sweet talk her into realizing that you are not worth the trouble. sad
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2007
Hmm, I can't really offer any advice here, other than recommend you both go for some counselling sessions.  This is way too deep for me or the likes of me to intervene.

I wish you both the best of luck.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by princeonx: 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2007
Ol'boy you ma tough oh! 4yrs? them chain you? Anyway, abuse is the last thing I'll give or take from any relationship. Trowing classes at you no be joke Oh! as for her, she no really wan die if not there are alot of things to drink than expired Calamine lotion na only belle e go worry her! she for find Ota-pia-pia and join Hallelujah chorus for heaven. Anyway joke apart that girl dey crazy no be small! attempting on her life or yours sake of some relationship is just too crazy! and if I may ask which kind advise you dey look for? to go back? don't come back here asking us what to do when she pour you acid oh! Run like chicken wey no get head my guy!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by segzicres(m): 12:05am On Dec 22, 2007
@ prince_onx thanks for the advice, looks like am already running and thats what i would keep doing,
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2007
error! if you can run pls run from her fast fast
embarassed
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Iyanlax: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2007
@ Prince_onx. I did not want to laugh but your post was too funny, but on point.

@ Segzi Cres. I agree with Prince, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE but b4 you do so, I suggest you try and persuade her to visit a Phycologist - counsellor, this behaviour is NOT NORMAL for any of u. Maybe speak to your lecturer for advise a.s.a.p.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 22, 2007
you sound like a councellor ur self
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by sammy6(m): 1:24am On Dec 22, 2007
I no envy you oh.This is more than a peculiar case.Wish you luck.ZOOMS OFF
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by wendymanda: 10:28am On Dec 22, 2007
I thought usually when someone tries suicide they are put into a hospital. Since you know she is both dangerous to herself and you, why don't you get her help, mental help?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by saucekid(m): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2007
your case is spectacular grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by fataiiyo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2007
My advice is that u should play wise, in the sense that u should just take whatever she wants or ask from u till when u il be through with ur programme as it is not adviceabe for you to leave the skool.
Endure it!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Terminator: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2007
This is what Psychiatrist call a personality disorder, which is very resistant to treatment except some forms of psychotherapy called DBT ( Dialectic Behavioural Therapy). I will advice you read this up on the internet so you will be in a better position to understand her.
I wish you all the best.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by uspry1(f): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2007
I am so sorry that I cannot offer any advice for you. I usually avoid to date person who is misogynist, clingy, stingy, egostic, extremely possessive/jealousy, controlled, suicidal, paranoid, worrywart, anti-social, violet, woman-beater, love obsessive, stalker, as well as player, womanizer, cheater, and two-timer.

Those types of person which I list above are very dangerous to harm my life and my family I have my rights to be protected and need some helps seeking for Psychiatrist or mental counselor.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by adeboo(f): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2007
Omo this is hard.
You have really done well cause u have stayed for four years - but if this grl doesnt kilol herself, she will kill u o.
Break it off now, stay away the best way u know how.

For real this isnt a game u need to really run away from this scenario cause if u stay in it, and she starts having kids for you, she would probably kill them too.

I Know peace of mind is the ultimate and i know that u dont have that - why would u wanna live without it.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by olulu(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2007
sum guys do have em shocked shocked shocked
guy, dat babe na one in a million,
but u know, u lucky she didn't grab hold of ur 3rd leg and bite it off shocked shocked shocked, she didn't have to use bottles grin grin

if u like run,
but u don't solve a problem by runnin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by angelchi(f): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm, u need special prayers o.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by NihilceM: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2007
Abeg if she wan die make she die.

What a pain in the ass. angry

I hate suicidals and i hate them more when they are still alive after an atempt.

Those people are attention seekers that will never admit they have a problem even when they are found with rat poison in their hands.

It's obvious that it's only death that can do you apart.

Just hope she succeeds in bringing it to herself.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 24, 2007
Hmmmh, you are in the same class where would you run to? You can't stay in this relationship, it's not healthy. I think other people have to be informed of this girl's behaviour, in case anything goes wrong. Let your classmates, your family and friends, even your lecturers know of this girl's madness. Do you know her family? Tell them. I don't know how this is going to help you though undecided

Anyway I've learnt something on nairaland today, the first signs of bottle/glass breaking with a spouse, dash for the door.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by godana(f): 1:58am On Jan 04, 2008
old boy, this is actually my first post cos i only joined nairaland a view minutes ago.

U see gone are those days when people rely on the love is blind slogan. A woman who has no regards for her own life shows other peoples life means nothin to her. The fact thatu are in school shows u have something good planned for ur future, which i should advise u should'nt include anyone who cannot contribute to ur success.
If u don't want ur parents to cry over u. Please run 4-40 as fast as possible.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by 2dye4(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2008
if she see die, her liver go cut!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Don1DeMaco: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2008
shes just being childish, person wey wan die know how to do am without seeking attention

na cos u still dey answer am, make she die now abi how ur own take be, them tie una 2ger

or u sef go com mit suicide follow am if she die?

abeg u know the right thing to do so pls just do it
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by TheSly: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2008
your situation is off the chain. . . cheesy zoomed off
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by blackgucci(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2008
it was back 1999 watchin movies all the time o when i went away for doing my first crime
-sean kingston
he knows what to do.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by iceland(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2008
And u endured that for four years? shocked if this is real then u are a problem to yourself, why run now?wait for her, it's like both of u her compatible,,,,,four years of toture and suicidals? shocked shocked shocked i still dont know why u waited for that long! u still have somethings u are keeping.tell us all!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Damoche10: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2008
Abeg my guy, that girl na bad news o. U better be wise. She no fit kill herself trust me.
She is only doing that to make u know say she fit die because of u (Impress you).
When u come world you no come with anybody and you no go go with anybody.
Na only u go waka the journey.

If u like you self make u do "BEN JOHNSON". If you fit run faster than ur legs make u do so.
Just try finish up ur course ok? and scram after ur final exams. A word is enough for the
wise.

Thank God say na ur last semester u dey.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by GeeCee(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2008
It's a pity i cannot tell u wat to do but i really know that running will not solve the problem. To where do u run? You wan leave your academics? Running is out of it. Even if u run, it still leaves the problem unsolved. May God help you out.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2008
Hmmm, My Brother has a girlfriend like that, we don advise am tire but he says she is the one. Anytime she suspects he is seeing another girl, i mean just suspicion oh, she will either burn his clothes or punture on of his tyres. She ansers his phone calls except if it is one of his sisters, even among us his sisters self, there are some she suspects. One of my Aunts called once, and she was suprised to hear a girl on the other end so she asked for the oner of the phone, No be small thing oh, the chick warned her not to call again. Anyway seems she has changed now, they are planning to get married, e don talk tire but my Bros say she is the bone of his bones.
So my Brother do wetin you ant oh
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by 4gotnheros(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2008
Bro, you own don done!!!

Accept your fate and destiny, my own advise is that, men no way out oo, you're hooked already!!!
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by Omonunu2u(f): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2008
my dear u have a long way to go. lipsrsealed

u can imagine 4yr and u just one run, u no fit at all, u think say akunamatata they work 4 this word? by brother it does not. angry
all u have to do is faces it. smiley
If u really want out, then do it.
if she one kill are self na her palaber. wink
u no fit run at all, let u i no do be i no do.
make u come see if she go try am again. kiss grin cry
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by ayusman16(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2008
kill urself to make it easier for her. After four years u no wan do again sad
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Is Suicidal, My Life Is At Risk! by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2008
What were you doing with her for FOUR YEARS!!!!!!!!

I think you have a hand in bringing this on yourself. No one forced you to be with her out of pity. besides that is the wrong thing to do(staying with someone out of pity).

Having said that . . . . . you can't run. you are both in the same class. so exactly where are you going to run to

try and avoid her the best that you can. let her so as gently and as swiftly as you can muster so she doesn't get too comfortable with you being in her life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How You Enjoying Your Current Relationship? / My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride / Doctors Or Bankers: Who Flirts Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.