Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121711 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by forceofnature: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Planetshakers,Jd bab I'D urselfs let's meetup!!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by emfeco(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Hi Guys, just joined the thread this morning. Please I need to know the nature of the exam
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Jahmobim: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2013
Good luck to tomorrow's test takers (including my humble self). I applied but was not shortlisted last year. I believe this is my season (in fact, our season) to shine. SEE YOU AT THE TOP!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2013
Wishing you all goodluck in your exams. Success is yours! The lord is with you all as you sit for the exam.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by xkobans: 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
So its all settled..the test wasn't as difficult as prepared for. But.........
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Guys I'm sorry I've been offline for some days now.

I thank God for the outcome of this examination. God saw me through! His name be praised.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by planetshaker: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
God be praised. We thank the Lord.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by planetshaker: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
So...before we start forgetting...for anyone who hopes to write this someday...here's wat it was like: Very standard aptitude test, nothing course-specific, math stuff...all those diagrams with numbers where u av to decide the relationship btw the numbers n then answer a similar one (check that popular nigerian GMAT book). Word problems...Mr. So so is 3 times older than his mothers uncle's brother, n so on (hope u get...lool)...word problems sha. Current affairs...eg, capital of Tanzania. Which is nt a major city in south africa...etc. Names sha...agbani darego was Miss World in wat year, etc...more serious ones too like who was acting CEO of apple...can't remember exactly. Also, verbal stuff....words, opposites, contextual synonyms and antonyms...then stuff like ...eg. 2 words with same pronunciation but different spelling are called dash. Stuff like that. Then ehen....the simple questions where at the end. Many time wastin questions. U must decide to wisely skip such questions. I saw several easy 10 second answer qquestions at the end...where many people may av not reached. No road sign questions...not 1. Know ur road signs for ur own use...lool. Wat else. That's what I rem for now. If anything else comes up, I'll hola. Guys...if u rem anything to help futures guys...drop them now that u rem. Scores r displayed instantly. I doubt if it was negative marking, so I suggest guessing for unfarmiliar questions. Also rem u're testing along with intellectuals like urself so it all boils down to God. Twas fun. We hope for the best.

4 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
planetshaker: So...before we start forgetting...for anyone who hopes to write this someday...here's wat it was like: Very standard aptitude test, nothing course-specific, math stuff...all those diagrams with numbers where u av to decide the relationship btw the numbers n then answer a similar one (check that popular nigerian GMAT book). Word problems...Mr. So so is 3 times older than his mothers uncle's brother, n so on (hope u get...lool)...word problems sha. Current affairs...eg, capital of Tanzania. Which is nt a major city in south africa...etc. Names sha...agbani darego was Miss World in wat year, etc...more serious ones too like who was acting CEO of apple...can't remember exactly. Also, verbal stuff....words, opposites, contextual synonyms and antonyms...then stuff like ...eg. 2 words with same pronunciation but different spelling are called dash. Stuff like that. Then ehen....the simple questions where at the end. Many time wastin questions. U must decide to wisely skip such questions. I saw several easy 10 second answer qquestions at the end...where many people may av not reached. No road sign questions...not 1. Know ur road signs for ur own use...lool. Wat else. That's what I rem for now. If anything else comes up, I'll hola. Guys...if u rem anything to help futures guys...drop them now that u rem. Scores r displayed instantly. I doubt if it was negative marking, so I suggest guessing for unfarmiliar questions. Also rem u're testing along with intellectuals like urself so it all boils down to God. Twas fun. We hope for the best.

U r very spot-on sir. No road signs questions and no ict questions jes plainly quantitative, verbal and current affairs.

No need to waste time on any question; skip and move to d easier ones. When u r done wif em den u can go back to d tougher ones if der'z still time. If der isn't however jes shade something(guess).
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by xkobans: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
In addition dere were some lengthy passages where you have to answer the proceeding questions.. My advice is to skip dem as dey would only waste your time. Your aim is to answer as many as possible within 1hr...so ur goal should b to reach question 100. NASA d easy once. Once a question takes you more dan 1min forget it...except ur close to d solution. No calculators allowed too...however I was able to sneakingly use d scientific calculator on windowsn menu....don't if this is illegal though. Lastly......know your maths and diagrammatic aptitude tests.....try to use d GMAT as ur guide....I saw sum questions I had earlier seen..sumtin like...if 31st sept 2007 is a friday wen would 31st sept of d next year be? African current affairs were d majority can't remember if any foreign were asked sha. So my advice is africa C.A. is focus...World C.A. is important but not that important.

Disclaimer: Please use d info provided here at your own risk there a high probability than the pattern would change and it will for every year. This poster will not be held accountable for any speculative assumptions that you might arrive at in preparation for your next test. Use it at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by pinkboi: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Hy guyz hw was ur exam yesterday. I had 61 I pray I get it.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 8:17am On Dec 10, 2013
The exam was okay though it had a number of annoying questions. I scored 67 though. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obofty: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Hello guys. I also did the exam and i had 64. The exam was okay, not any field specific. Am hopping to get it. All fingers crossed.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
What was d highest score u guys heard about yesterday?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
I learnt someone scored 80%; how true's that, or did anyone score higher?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by pinkboi: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
I herad som1 had 89
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2013
pink boi: I herad som1 had 89

Wow; 89 is "humongous"!!!

I jes hope that fellow's not from my state o.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by whizkidy: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2013
jdbabzy:

There is no federal character in pressid, if all the scholars comes from 2 states, so be it.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2013
whizkidy: There is no federal character in pressid, if all the scholars comes from 2 states, so be it.

I spoke with some of the accreditation officers after the test and dey both(cos I spoke with 2 of em) told me each state has their quota; and dat selection wud be based on performances by one's state's scholars. That is say the best 5 from each state(don't quote d figure; 5 is just an example)

That was what I was told.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
obofty: Hello guys. I also did the exam and i had 64. The exam was okay, not any field specific. Am hopping to get it. All fingers crossed.

Is it marked and displayed instantly? goodluk in d selection.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
ferdimako:

Is it marked and displayed instantly? goodluk in d selection.

Ur score is displayed as soon as u click on submit. It's instant
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guys, please does anyone have information about how the selection wud be done this time around?

Would it be purely based on the examination or a combination of both the exam and our O/L results?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Jamoyt001: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
jdbabzy:

looooolz
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Jamoyt001: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
pink boi: I herad som1 had 89

wow
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jamoyt001:

wow

That fellow must be a WIZARD!!! Chei....
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Alimi7: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
jdbabzy:

I spoke with some of the accreditation officers after the test and dey both(cos I spoke with 2 of em) told me each state has their quota; and dat selection wud be based on performances by one's state's scholars. That is say the best 5 from each state(don't quote d figure; 5 is just an example)

That was what I was told.
Jdbabzy,wats ur score?wat can u say abt d overall performance?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alimi7:
Jdbabzy,wats ur score?wat can u say abt d overall performance?

I scored 72. I don't know about overall performance that's y I'm asking to know what d highest scores were and possibly how many scored very high.

I "think" our overall performance wud be somewhat average; cos I know lotsa pple scored sixty-some...
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Alimi7: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
jdbabzy:

I scored 72. I don't know about overall performance that's y I'm asking to know what d highest scores were and possibly how many scored very high.

I "think" our overall performance wud be somewhat average; cos I know lotsa pple scored sixty-some...
I pray dey use d state performance cos my score is 56,hope u ar nt from my state,make u no com disqualify me.Lolz,I heard many scored forty-sometin,don't know hw true it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (44) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission 2015 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.