Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121830 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by luchiluv: 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hey guys wats the latest on pressid
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Jahmobim: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
I've been trying since morning to access NUC website without success. Anyone experiencing that too?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gracet: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jahmobim: I've been trying since morning to access NUC website without success. Anyone experiencing that too?

Same here. It seems they are working on it. Let's kp our fingers crossed n hope for the best.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
they were trying to upload the list but all to no avail as the site was rejecting its upload because the name of somebody here was not there... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my guys cant wait obviously.
the site is back, i experienced thesame
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by paradisewoods: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2014
guys please collosus has spoken 15th it is .lol ;Dguys please collosus has spoken 15th it is .lol
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Hello guys, just came across this thread. Why the silence all of a sudden? How did the whole process turn out finally? Anyone here who was chosen?
This year's edition is on and I just need to know how it ended up last year. Thanks
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2014
obiscolly: Hello guys, just came across this thread. Why the silence all of a sudden? How did the whole process turn out finally? Anyone here who was chosen?
This year's edition is on and I just need to know how it ended up last year. Thanks

same here o. this year's edition has already started. I really wanna know how it all ended up last year. please fellow scholars, respond
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by kennyone: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
paradisewoods: guys please collosus has spoken 15th it is .lol ;Dguys please collosus has spoken 15th it is .lol
As regards how it ended, i don't know what to say. What i know is that those who got it have since resumed in their respective schools. Though not all. The disaster that wiped out the data on nairaland won't allow you guys to see how it eventually ended.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
kennyone: As regards how it ended, i don't know what to say. What i know is that those who got it have since resumed in their respective schools. Though not all. The disaster that wiped out the data on nairaland won't allow you guys to see how it eventually ended.
Oh well, thanks. I thought that data loss ish happened sometime around may or June, but there's no post between January and then. Let's hope for the best this time. Any idea how many were chosen?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
obiscolly:
Oh well, thanks. I thought that data loss ish happened sometime around may or June, but there's no post between January and then. Let's hope for the best this time. Any idea how many were chosen?
The data loss wiped out data from January to May. 104 people were chosen.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
chygoz3:
The data loss wiped out data from January to May. 104 people were chosen.
104 only? Recently read an article online that said 200 were chosen. 104 was probably for the first edition.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
obiscolly:
104 only? Recently read an article online that said 200 were chosen. 104 was probably for the first edition.
That's the number that was chosen for the second edition.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by mieluv: 1:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Hi everyone, its quite unfortunate all that data got lost but no use crying over spilt milk. They took 101 in the first set and 104 of us in the second set.
Our own exam was general aptitude; quantitative,logic,current affairs...no road signs. We can't be certain if the format will change but then work hard and aim for 75 and above out of 100.
The most important thing is actually getting your admission, you should start now especially if you want the US schools cos by the time the list is out, it's too late to get US admission. Our list came out in May.
Sorry for the fairly long post but I learnt a lot from this thread and this is the least I can do, I'm starting lectures tomorrow so I may not come here much.
having said all that, my unsolicited advice - its a transparent process so drop the sentiments /bias, give your best shot and I wish you all favour.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2014
mieluv: Hi everyone, its quite unfortunate all that data got lost but no use crying over spilt milk. They took 101 in the first set and 104 of us in the second set.
Our own exam was general aptitude; quantitative,logic,current affairs...no road signs. We can't be certain if the format will change but then work hard and aim for 75 and above out of 100.
The most important thing is actually getting your admission, you should start now especially if you want the US schools cos by the time the list is out, it's too late to get US admission. Our list came out in May.
Sorry for the fairly long post but I learnt a lot from this thread and this is the least I can do, I'm starting lectures tomorrow so I may not come here much.
having said all that, my unsolicited advice - its a transparent process so drop the sentiments /bias, give your best shot and I wish you all favour.
Very well written.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by GodsJoy: 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
mieluv: Hi everyone, its quite unfortunate all that data got lost but no use crying over spilt milk. They took 101 in the first set and 104 of us in the second set.
We appreciate ur kind gesture.

So.... Has anyone present here registered?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls I have an urgent question. I am registering for pressid and I reached the part where I am told to upload nysc certificate. I will finish my nysc in october 2014. What do I do?. Also I dont have birth certificate at hand. Can I continue and upload later?. Pls I need an urgent answer from those that has done it before.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2014
nnannaidoko: Pls I have an urgent question. I am registering for pressid and I reached the part where I am told to upload nysc certificate. I will finish my nysc in october 2014. What do I do?. Also I dont have birth certificate at hand. Can I continue and upload later?. Pls I need an urgent answer from those that has done it before.
Not sure, but I think a call up might do. Or better still chill till when you get your certificate in October. You'll probably pass out before the deadline. You could also shoot them a mail to ask what to do.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2014
GodsJoy:
We appreciate ur kind gesture.

So.... Has anyone present here registered?
Yeah, have you?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2014
obiscolly:
Not sure, but I think a call up might do. Or better still chill till when you get your certificate in October. You'll probably pass out before the deadline. You could also shoot them a mail to ask what to do.
. Thanks obiscolly. I will need some days to get the my birth certificate. I only have school certificate and waec. Can I click next and continue without uploading now, or do i just close the browser till i get them. Am in the cafe now.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
nnannaidoko: . Thanks obiscolly. I will need some days to get the my birth certificate. I only have school certificate and waec. Can I click next and continue without uploading now, or do i just close the browser till i get them. Am in the cafe now.
Just close the browser. You can't even move forward without uploading all required documents. When you login next time, you continue from where you stopped.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
obiscolly:
Just close the browser. You can't even move forward without uploading all required documents. When you login next time, you continue from where you stopped.
. Thanks. I wish you good luck.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by GodsJoy: 1:09am On Sep 05, 2014
obiscolly:
Yeah, have you?
No, I haven't. I want to get somethings done first. But, I will very soon.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 7:05am On Sep 05, 2014
GodsJoy:
No, I haven't. I want to get somethings done first. But, I will very soon.
Alright, all the best!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2014
hello guys; i applied last year and i wasnt shortlisted for the test cos i was still serving: pls guys, when i tried to apply for this year's scheme using my previous pin( since i'm just updating my profile) it kept rejecting my pin.! Pls is it right if i start afresh with a new email to create my profile::cos am really disturbed as regards their( NO DOUBLE APPLICATION)::: pls help a brother
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2014
MoyoGENERAL: hello guys; i applied last year and i wasnt shortlisted for the test cos i was still serving: pls guys, when i tried to apply for this year's scheme using my previous pin( since i'm just updating my profile) it kept rejecting my pin.! Pls is it right if i start afresh with a new email to create my profile::cos am really disturbed as regards their( NO DOUBLE APPLICATION)::: pls help a brother
No double application on the same edition. I guess that's what they meant. I also tried last year during service but wasn't able to complete the application. I started a new application this year with the same email address but a new pin. I don't think you can carry over a previous application to a new year. You have to start afresh.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by MoyoGENERAL: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
obiscolly:
No double application on the same edition. I guess that's what they meant. I also tried last year during service but wasn't able to complete the application. I started a new application this year with the same email address but a new pin. I don't think you can carry over a previous application to a new year. You have to start afresh.
thanks bro, i really appreciate.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Toakins: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hi everyone,

Pls those that have started their applications... Pls kindly list the documents required and the essays needed..

And pls do we need passport number to register?
What can we read fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я the exams too.

Thanks..
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by sifo: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls how long is the scholarship offer valid for? does it mean if one gets it and cant use it by Sept 2015 its over?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by chygoz3(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
sifo:
Pls how long is the scholarship offer valid for? does it mean if one gets it and cant use it by Sept 2015 its over?
You can use it by Sept 2016 but that's how long it is valid for.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by sifo: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Pls for those who have applied i need help filling out page 10. The page looks like its meant for those currently undergoing postgraduate programs but still requires CGPA to be filled

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obiscolly(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2014
sifo: Pls for those who have applied i need help filling out page 10. The page looks like its meant for those currently undergoing postgraduate programs but still requires CGPA to be filled
It's for everyone but not all fields apply to everyone. The assumption, I think, is that some of the applicants are currently undergoing their masters and seek to apply abroad for their PhD. So just fill the parts that apply. There's no asterisk on the fields so they are not all compulsory.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls I wrote the nuc and they just replied me. They told me to upload my nysc call up . Then after I collect my discharge cert, I shld upload it. Can I upload a document and later edit it and upload another one?. Pls I need an answer from those that have gone through this process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (44) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 / Direct Entry Admission 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.