Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates (121820 Views)

Pressid 2015/2016 List Of Successful Candidates / Covenant University’s First Class Graduates Dominate PRESSID / PRESSID Scholarship; List Of Successful Candidates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by DMainMan: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
wizzle04:
Cinfores only administered the test. NUC and PTDF will do the various Shortlisting.

Ya of Course but they ar all Government parastatals. What I am infering is dat dere is likelihood of a candidate to get the two scholarships if he performs outstandingly in the two exams. De ar aware of dat possibility. De wouldnt want it happening so dere could b delay
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by wizzle04: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
DMainMan:

Ya of Course but they ar all Government parastatals. What I am infering is dat dere is likelihood of a candidate to get the two scholarships if he performs outstandingly in the two exams. De ar aware of dat possibility. De wouldnt want it happening so dere could b delay
Who said so? Are you aware this is Nigeria? They would love such double, cause that will be their slot to make money or fix in their desired candidates. Don't be so surprised that some of the slots will be sold in both NUC PRESSID and PTDF. If not why do you think NUC after displaying your result, they will end up telling you that WAEC is also included in the final score? That is to help them carry out any of their wrong doings and make u feel may be it was your WAEC that disqualified you.. Just pray 4 God's favor and leave them with their bias nature. Don't be also surprised that thesame exam u wrote sweating, some persons had seen the questions. Sorry this is long but truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
wizzle04:
Who said so? Are you aware this is Nigeria? They would love such double, cause that will be their slot to make money or fix in their desired candidates. Don't be so surprised that some of the slots will be sold in both NUC PRESSID and PTDF. If not why do you think NUC after displaying your result, they will end up telling you that WAEC is also included in the final score? That is to help them carry out any of their wrong doings and make u feel may be it was your WAEC that disqualified you.. Just pray 4 God's favor and leave them with their bias nature. Don't be also surprised that thesame exam u wrote sweating, some persons had seen the questions. Sorry this is long but truth must be told.

Very well said sir. But that leaves me wondering however, if "first class" graduates wud lobby, bribe and cheat their way thru this kind of a scheme, what hope's left for non-first class graduates? *sighs*

May God deliver us in this country, Amen!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by damilade: 2:46am On Dec 19, 2013
Any updates house
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by wizzle04: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2013
damilade: Any updates house
Goodluck Jonathan is the president. Hehe.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Immortal1(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2013
Gud day, erudite Scholars!
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by whizkidy: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Immortal!:
Gud day, erudite Scholars!
immortal, I remember you. Any update for the house?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Immortal1(m): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2013
Like I've mentioned in this forum b4, the integrity of Prof. Okojie is unquestionable. If u merit it, u'd get it. The criteria 4 selection has been discussed here as well & itz still d same.
Wish u guys d very best in ur future endeavours. Havin a 1st Class is a means 2 an end, not an end in itself! God bless Nigeria!! Cheers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Alimi7: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Guys 200 av been selected,buh d list is nt yet out,I pray A̶̲̥̅♏ among.http://dailytrust.info/index.php/education/13079-nigerian-graduates-are-employable-nuc
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Theo4(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Alimi7, u said 200 have been shortlisted. Please tell us your source and when the list would be public?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Alimi7: 8:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Theo4: Alimi7, u said 200 have been shortlisted. Please tell us your source and when the list would be public?
Check the link I pasted,don't know wen its going public
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obofty: 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Alimi7: Guys 200 av been selected,buh d list is nt yet out,I pray A̶̲̥̅♏ among.http://dailytrust.info/index.php/education/13079-nigerian-graduates-are-employable-nuc

I pray am among too. I just checked the link and confirmed that 200 have been shortlisted.

Goodluck guys.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by planetshaker: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Not being pessimistic or anything. 200 will be goodnews for all of us. But, don't u think he refers to both last year and this year...there were 101 last year. Cud it be that there are also approx 100 this year? And he's refering to all candidates (last year n this year) who have been awarded the scholarship. Read the link carefully. The word 'recent' as used in context permits my reasoning. Does anyone share similar thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by whizkidy: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
planetshaker: Not being pessimistic or anything. 200 will be goodnews for all of us. But, don't u think he refers to both last year and this year...there were 101 last year. Cud it be that there are also approx 100 this year? And he's refering to all candidates (last year n this year) who have been awarded the scholarship. Read the link carefully. The word 'recent' as used in context permits my reasoning. Does anyone share similar thoughts?
it's 200 for this year. Go to the NUC website and read the bulletin dated 30th December, 2013.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by fobak203(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
logically, 200 is correct because 400+ did the aptitude test last year and 100+ finally shortlisted, for the singular reason that this is the 2nd edition and to show sign of improvement, they increased the number of shortlisted to 625, which would lead to a corresponding increase in the number of shortlisted candidates finally.. please, I think 200 is most probably the true figure. Finally, I have faith, I will be among those 200
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Alimi7: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2014
Guys,wat do u tink could av been d cut-off for d 200 to av been shortlisted, based on d scores u saw on pples screen dat day?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by gracet: 8:46am On Jan 04, 2014
I don't know what cld av been d cutoff bt whatever it is since they've selected 200 let them bring d list out.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Theo4(m): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2014
gracet: I don't know what cld av been d cutoff bt whatever it is since they've selected 200 let them bring d list out.
. I think the list is even being delayed, I thought it should be out by now. Any one with update on when the list would be out, should let the house know.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by planetshaker: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
If u'd ask мε‎​, I don't think there's a cut-off. It'll depend on the performance of pips n the no they need, which we now knnow is about 200.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Alimi7: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
planetshaker: If u'd ask мε‎​, I don't think there's a cut-off. It'll depend on the performance of pips n the no they need, which we now knnow is about 200.
Dats cut-off now,a certain pass mark based on performance.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by planetshaker: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Alimi7:
Dats cut-off now,a certain pass mark based on performance.
My point is, its quite impossible to give a figure as a pass mark based on what any body saw on other screens. It'll present a non-representational sample size. Plus, I understand its not only the score that matters, other factors count (I don't know them). Which ever way, I think all we can do now is pray...every man to his own God (god). I wish everyone the best.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by obofty: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
I just pray for Exceeding favour.

Goodluck guys.

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by whizkidy: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2014
Alimi7: Guys,wat do u tink could av been d cut-off for d 200 to av been shortlisted, based on d scores u saw on pples screen dat day?
there is no general cut-off. Don't forget we have up to 5 different disciplines. Engineering, medical sciences, biological sciences, economics e.t.c Each discipline will have it's cut off based on the no of people NUC wants to sponsor in each discipline.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by yemmy75(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
Best of luck guyz

God will do mine in Jesus' name (2 distinctions)
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by colossus12: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2014
d list 'll be out on d 15th

1 Like

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Alimi7: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2014
colossus12: d list 'll be out on d 15th
Wats d source of ur info sir?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by rajibrahim: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Please, wats d source of dis information?
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by Theo4(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
kindly tell us your source.
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by paradisewoods: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Please stop putting us in suspense Sir
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by planetshaker: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Bro...that aint cool at all...u drop this kind of word without supporting it, and allow pips do die of suspense. @ all: I suggest we wait calmly, 15th or not...the list will come out. Perhaps, he's a soothsayer or clairvoyant..lool. May our names be on that list. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by forceofnature: 12:37am On Jan 09, 2014
planetshaker: @force of nature, jd babzy: God bless you guys too. See you at the top. Lets keep this thread alive even beyond our test. Most guys seem to forget places on the net they visited after the test (including me...lol). It'll help generations to come. Last year, i came across a thread on GRE exam stuffs, it changed my life, invaluable information you cant find anywhere else. So lets do same. Usually, shortly after the exam, some questions will linger in our subconcious...lets share them here. This is just the 2nd edition of the pressid so trust me....millions will benefit from every word we put up here, for years to come. I wish you guys all the best. Prep hard!! But no kee ya sef. Lool
PLS Planetshakers tis wud b really appreciated if u explain wat those GRE exam stuff n thread iz abt coz we practisin 4 d exam nid divine directnz!Plz responde ASAP God bless u
Re: Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates by planetshaker: 12:58am On Jan 09, 2014
force of nature: PLS Planetshakers tis wud b really appreciated if u explain wat those GRE exam stuff n thread iz abt coz we practisin 4 d exam nid divine directnz!Plz responde ASAP God bless u
This thread is for pressid so let's not adulterate it.
Here's the link to the thread I was talking about. Go through the whole thing...u'll find out how priceless it is...its long though, about 42 pages. It helped me with my GRE prep and admission processes. https://www.nairaland.com/943/preparing-gre/36

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply)

Direct Entry Admission 2015 / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sends Female Student Out Of Class For Indecent Dressing / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.