Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Is Breaking The Heart Of A Lover A True Test Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Breaking The Heart Of A Lover A True Test Of Love? (705 Views)

Rule 2 Of Nairaland.A True Test Of Mental Sanity And Sound Intellect. / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / What Is The True Test Of A Male Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Breaking The Heart Of A Lover A True Test Of Love? by winie(f): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
A guy I know lied to his girl friend that someone else was pregnant for him. He proposed to her within 24 hour because she cried her heart out! His reason? She cried because she loved him so much. A similar incident happened again to my girl friend. Her man tested her love for him by lying about having a wife some where. When she freaked out and left in anger, he sent her a text message telling her that he was now convinced that she cared for him! This doesn't make sense to me at all.
Re: Is Breaking The Heart Of A Lover A True Test Of Love? by Dyt(f): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Breaking The Heart Of A Lover A True Test Of Love? by 190: 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
winifred it doesnt make sense to me either

watis wrong with all these august relationship and their wahala!!
Re: Is Breaking The Heart Of A Lover A True Test Of Love? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2012
Well some girls deserve litmus test to really know their true feelings. So long as the end result is achieved, I don't see nada wrong with it. In addendum, I do it a lot too
Re: Is Breaking The Heart Of A Lover A True Test Of Love? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
If she tries that with me, i'll end it for real. . . Toying with another's emotions is wrong. Test or not.
Re: Is Breaking The Heart Of A Lover A True Test Of Love? by mspookie: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
child play...smh! is dis what u call love test drama drama drama lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Want To Save Your Relationship Or Marriage From Break Up Or Divorce Read This No / 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give / Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.