Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? (17816 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
I can hug but i can't kiss in public. I hate PDA i am kind of shy when it comes to relationships.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by ab1x: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Of course I can. No big deal !
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by kensandrea: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
[size=30pt]IF U LIKE HAVE SEX ON THE ROAD ITS NO BIG DEAL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by stanleysneak(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
is gud though, except u r shy.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Pennywise(m): 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Nothing wrong doing that in public if the lover doubles as your wife. You certainly dont want to do that with the neighborhood belle even if she is your lover.

kensandrea: [size=30pt]IF U LIKE HAVE SEX ON THE ROAD ITS NO BIG DEAL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

But imagine the consternation you could cause with your kraw-kraw filled yans:h.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Barthme(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
If there was affection.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Yinkwamo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
i once kissed my gurl frnd in a public bus to prove my love nd affection for her. Tongues wagged, buh i no send other persengers at all
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by yemstok(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mtcchew! JAMB Qwension, e no even get options sef.
Abeg i don pass Jamb level
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by chucky234(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
I do it everywhere,done it in the market on few occassions.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Darey4u2010(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
I can't, I will be feeling shy
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Dafeclement: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yes i can and proudly kiss my wife in@puplic
greatgod2012: Hi N/landers, a friend of mine came to visit me yesterday, and while we were gisting, we got to a point of asking about kissing and hugging one's lover in public, she said its so disgusting to her,dt she can never do it, but i said there's nothing wrong with it dt i can actually do it. Later, she left,then i pondered on d question well and i realised dt d last time i did dt was on my wedding day, i dont know, may be, i'm ' d one dt is shy or circumstances didn't warrant it, i dont know but i'm kind of i can do it, share yours, can u hug and kiss your lover in public?
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Burger01(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
No big deal. Did lots of kissing and hugging with a white lover in UK. In fact, it was always at her instances to initiate kissing in the public, like in the park, in the bus and other places. It took me a while to adjust to that kind of lifestyle. But here for naija, no way.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by DExplorer1: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
chucky234: I do it everywhere,done it in the market on few occassions.
Madam, dey enjoy lips service o grin
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
Habba ! That's even the simplest thing to do nah ! grin
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Ekans: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
CrazyMan: I can't do it.
.Then why call ur self crazyman if you cant even kiss in public eh?ENWE.

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by ultimate4lovers(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
Y not...nothin to hide if there is faithfulness n d relationship.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Pennywise(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2012
Ekans: .Then why call ur self crazyman if you cant even kiss in public eh?ENWE.

Yet he walks around naked! Na nake[b]d[/b] I talk o. Which one be unclad?
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Dondav(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
NIGERIAN MENTALITY...
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Mcfemad(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why not? If not?
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by abdulkayus(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Which type of kiss? Jus a peck or full mouth kiss?, hmmmm me no fit ooo, i grew up in d north, dat is y. Jus las 2 wks, so some hausa couple holdin their hands publicly, hmm com c lookin na, trust dos hausa ppl wey no dey even kiss or hug their wife for inside house ma self, na to dey nack d punana witout fore play na him dem sabi, bt some educated ones eyes don open sha.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by worldman(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: I can even bleep a girl in public grin grin
MAD MAN
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Lordave: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yeah. I did it on my wedding day and I'm doing it right now.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Lordave: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
abdulkayus: Which type of kiss? Jus a peck or full mouth kiss?, hmmmm me no fit ooo, i grew up in d north, dat is y. Jus las 2 wks, so some hausa couple holdin their hands publicly, hmm com c lookin na, trust dos hausa ppl wey no dey even kiss or hug their wife for inside house ma self, na to dey nack d punana witout fore play na him dem sabi, bt some educated ones eyes don open sha.
yea, sharia law, we get
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by jude33084(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
Kslib: In Naija?...hmmmn

Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† do U̶̲̥̅̊
mean ᵝȳ Ŧħåϯ bro? wink

It happens all τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ t̶̲̥̅̊iϻe jor
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Providenceolugu: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
Is no big deal,bt know ur limit pals!
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by jude33084(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
abdulkayus: Which type of kiss? Jus a peck or full mouth kiss?, hmmmm me no fit ooo, i grew up in d north, dat is y. Jus las 2 wks, so some hausa couple holdin their hands publicly, hmm com c lookin na, trust dos hausa ppl wey no dey even kiss or hug their wife for inside house ma self, na to dey nack d punana witout fore play na him dem sabi, bt some educated ones eyes don open sha.

I FƎƎL U̶̲̥̅̊
♍♈ northern bro wink
I believe its due Ť☺ ♈☺uЯ culture ΆŋԂ tradition. In ♍♈ place its ∂ ƒя̩eǝ world as long as she is ur wife cool
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by nenehenz(f): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sure Can but Often mindful of Where I do It. Ie alwys looking around 2 make Sure there is no Kid on Sight. His D Shy Type So I alwys do It afta My Surveillance

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by chucky234(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
D-Explorer:
Madam, dey enjoy lips service o grin
wella na,I no dey carry last for that one oooo
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by mhsanni(f): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
ordinarily I wudnt(shy)...buh once hv bn overwhelmed by emotions and I did....hadnt seen him in ova a yr... people too dey stare dou. was almost wondering if i had a red nose.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Estrada(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
greatgod2012:

very right, sanguines dont care, they can do any fucking thing, but,melancholies, 4get!

I'm a Mel and I've got no qualms with PDAs.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by bigx(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
I do it all the time, no big deal (apart from d bad belle hypocrites around dat'd try to stab u with their eyes)
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by DExplorer1: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
chucky234: wella na,I no dey carry last for that one oooo
grin see as my teeth dey hail you. I go need change gear na.. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - PRIZE GIVING THREAD / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.