Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? (17800 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by greatgod2012(f): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2012
Hi N/landers, a friend of mine came to visit me yesterday, and while we were gisting, we got to a point of asking about kissing and hugging one's lover in public, she said its so disgusting to her,dt she can never do it, but i said there's nothing wrong with it dt i can actually do it. Later, she left,then i pondered on d question well and i realised dt d last time i did dt was on my wedding day, i dont know, may be, i'm ' d one dt is shy or circumstances didn't warrant it, i dont know but i'm kind of i can do it, share yours, can u hug and kiss your lover in public?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2012
I Can hug, and peck but can't kiss in public(except in a wedding hall) wink.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Vismat(f): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2012
There is nothing bad in it.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by greatgod2012(f): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: I Can hug, and peck but can't kiss in public(except in a wedding hall) wink.

i too realised i did dt on my wedding day
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2012
greatgod2012:

i too realised i did dt on my wedding day
cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2012
Yes! Done it.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sure. Ain't no biggy.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Kslib(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
In Naija?...hmmmn
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by CrazyMan(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
I can't do it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by greatgod2012(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Kslib: In Naija?...hmmmn

what do u mean?
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Eiregirl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Of course! Why not?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Emmy9ite(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
I can even bleep a girl in public grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by mykejones(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2012

If u both are faithful and have nothing to hide..sure,why not?
I'v nt tried it..buh i intend to..very soon
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by 2sa2: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hell yes!!! kiss
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by greatgod2012(f): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
mykejones:
If u both are faithful and have nothing to hide..sure,why not?
I'v nt tried it..buh i intend to..very soon

may be on ur wedding day; pls invite us o, we sabi shop wedding rice
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by itiswell1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
I did it on my wedding day (during the engagement and reception). I no look anybody face.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
it is well:

I did it on my wedding day (during the engagement and reception). I no look anybody face.
That kinda tin wink you no go look "UCHE" face self cheesy Cos na your tin smiley
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by greatgod2012(f): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
it is well:

u dont need to look at anybody face, because, if u dont do it dt day, ur guests wudn't even be happy wit u, afterall, na ur day.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by DAY12(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2012
Emmy9ite: I can even bleep a girl in public grin grin

Madman
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
It is normal

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by kbwakawa(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
I can hug nd kiss my girlfriend in public. If u really love ur love one u can do it no big problem in that, most people are shy cos of what people will say about dem. Just no ur limit and ignore dem that all!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Emmy9ite(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
DAY11.:

Madman
my Brother in crime grin grin
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
kbwakawa:
I can hug nd kiss my girlfriend in public.
If u really love ur love one u can do it no big problem in that, most people are shy cos of what people will say about dem. Just no ur limit and ignore dem that all!
kbwakawa: I can hug nd kiss my girlfriend in public. If u really love ur love one u can do it no big problem in that, most people are shy cos of what people will say about dem. Just no ur limit and ignore dem that all!
It depends on you Temperament smiley
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
It depends on your Temperament smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by greatgod2012(f): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: It depends on your Temperament smiley

very right, sanguines dont care, they can do any fucking thing, but,melancholies, 4get!
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
greatgod2012:
very right, sanguines dont care, they can do any fucking thing, but,melancholies, 4get!
So On Point! grin
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by preshuspee: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
i dont think there is anything wrong in it oo.. i love to show my affection anywhere. esp if my boo is up for it. i kiss n d club ,anywhere if ur into ur partner and they r into u too theres no big deal. not heavy making out tho.. just occasional cute kisses. yum yum wink
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by slimyem: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
is this even a question??
...like hugging and kissing is something sacred??
Next question will be...'can you look at your gf in public'?
Duh!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by wales(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
I can do both anywhere and at anytime !
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by alleviate2002us(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
@op, I don do finish no me say dem say
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Freiburger(m): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2012
If i can't do that for my lover, for whom then?

1 Like

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by balogunsam(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
why not? i once kissed my girlfriend back in the university in front of the main auditorium...dunno what came over me tho...people turned and were like ehhn ehhnnnn? seriously mouths were open and the look on people's faces was priceless!

....its not a private university oo....na OSU oo...so imagine the population

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies / Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.