Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? (17815 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by omojeje419: 2:53am On Aug 17, 2012
kbwakawa: I can hug nd kiss my girlfriend in public. If u really love ur love one u can do it no big problem in that, most people are shy cos of what people will say about dem. Just no ur limit and ignore dem that all!
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by LaryBoy(m): 4:41am On Aug 17, 2012
yes but not a wet Kissssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:27am On Aug 17, 2012
yesss ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Vismat: There is nothing bad in it.
she/he asked a question where u are supposed to say no or yes not a judgement ......moffo
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by timilehing(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2012
She's my lover afterall
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by waja(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2012
Emmy9ite: I can even bleep a girl in public grin grin
. That's U.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by shevon: 7:38am On Aug 17, 2012
What's the big deal? But I use it as a defense tool sha: Whenever my wife is giving me stress when we are not at home, I'll threaten her with a kiss and she'll back off of me (lol)
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Drfox(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2012
i think it defends on your environment,because if u try that in the Northern part of nigeria, u wont live to tell d story of hw u kissed ur loved one in public
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 17, 2012
I do it all the time
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by bolulicious(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2012
This question should have being asked 3yrs ago, not now. People do it alot in d public, even me.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by subzero2(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2012
Choi! Na my hobby b dat oo! I even dey kiss her now.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by subzero2(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2012
Choi! Na my hobby b dat oo! I even dey kiss her now 4 front of a supermarket.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by missy1010(f): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2012
I can hug but i can't kiss, it just seems like u r looking for attention and Nigerians are very nosy i hate to draw attention to myself and dat is like a sure fire way to draw attention to urself, I cant even hold hands
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by DExplorer1: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2012
Jambsupport: y not, i can kiss him in public bt not a deep kinda kiss
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by tobssyt(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2012
Yeah, i've done it once. Outside a secondary school. It was deir graduation day
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2012
Sure i do @ anytime/anywhere coz as far as i am concerned i have no skeleton in my cupboard
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by megxo(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2012
KINI BIG DEAL?? MTCHEEEW.....................
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by baggy4luv(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2012
Public kissing is what bokoharam is to jtf
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Harjorke84: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2012
Ofcourse,na my guy y i no go kiss nd hug him in public
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2012
i can KISS her anywhere,anytime,anyway amidst millions
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by lythia: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2012
the way the white thinks is difrent from the way d blAcks especialy nigerians thinks.If u are found kisn in the public in naija,pple wil say especialy he elderly ones dat u ave comitd a sacrinage or beta stil dy cal u dif names.As for mi i can only hug in the public and do d rest in the bedrom...u knw wat i mean winkthe way the white thinks is difrent from the way d blAcks especialy nigerians thinks.If u are found kisn in the public in naija,pple wil say especialy he elderly ones dat u ave comitd a sacrinage or beta stil dy cal u dif names.As for mi i can only hug in the public and do d rest in the bedrom...u knw wat i mean
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by attah6: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2012
I CAN HUG BUT KISS naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by touchmehard: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2012
Yes I can
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Jambsupport(f): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=D-Explorer][/quote]Explorer again, ok y did u quote me n m nt smilin et al
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by ikekings(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2012
Of course nw there is notin wrong with it.....
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by BijiAgam(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2012
ya i can hug but kissing i tink i will b shy but a peck will do
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sure, kini big deal? I do hug n kiss each time we meet buh da kiss shud b moderate not erotic,more like a kul peck as pleasantries...Besides I do hug grls nd @tyms a slight peck depnding on da r/ship wiv da grl...Its not a crime or an obscene
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Aikayy: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
CrazyMan: I can't do it.

So u aint crazy enof to do that? Then u need a name change.....
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by omotola1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
I can do all things through CHRIST which strenghtens me.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Paulrutase(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2012
If i dont hug and kiss my lover in public, who will......?? 2 be candid, i can, and will hug and kiss my lover in public... Any time and any day...
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by jerusalem101: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
There's noting wrong with that,,,my fiance i kiss,hug and lift her up anywhere especially when she's in trouser.don't have anything to hide abeg!
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by DExplorer1: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
Jambsupport: Explorer again, ok y did u quote me n m nt smilin et al
C'mon babe, present your molars, it good for the health grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - PRIZE GIVING THREAD / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.