Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? (6906 Views)

Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right / Guys Have No Right To Be So Choosy / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by ayobase(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2012
ijebabe: Of course such a man exists, you just have to accept the flaws that come with him. There is no perfect man out there so it is high time women stopped deluding themselves, because we are not perfect too.
Unfortunately, some of us are not lucky enough to be with the man that fulfils all our requirements. In that case, true love would have to be worked on and built over a period of time.
Good luck.

Very Romatic!
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by slimyem: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2012
ijebabe: Of course such a man exists, you just have to accept the flaws that come with him. There is no perfect man out there so it is high time women stopped deluding themselves, because we are not perfect too.
Unfortunately, some of us are not lucky enough to be with the man that fulfils all our requirements. In that case, true love would have to be worked on and built over a period of time.
Good luck.
all the qualities i listed doesnt define a perfect man so its not an issue of searching for perfection...
Of course,if i have to list all my requirements in the real sense of the word,e go full ten pages...
All i'm saying is...are these qualities too much to ask for in a man?
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by ijebabe: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: all the qualities i listed doesnt define a perfect man so its not an issue of searching for perfection...
Of course,if i have to list all my requirements in the real sense of the word,e go full ten pages...
All i'm saying is...are these qualities too much to ask for in a man?
It does define the perfect man for you!
It is not a lot to ask for but what I am saying is that you have to be realistic about these qualities. There will have to be a compromise somewhere but not to the point where you end up in a relationship with no passion or excitement.
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2012
ijebabe:
It does define the perfect man for you!
It is not a lot to ask for but what I am saying is that you have to be realistic about these qualities. There will have to be a compromise somewhere but not to the point where you end up in a relationship with no passion or excitement.
Eida way u say it, boneypako ain't out to comprise. d term deluded fits her perfectly.....

@Boneyemz!
U don greet me 2day? angry
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by ayobase(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: .....e go full ten pages...

Of....
A. Jotter.
B. Foolscap
C. Calender.
D. Exercise book.
E. Microsoft word.
Wetin sef!
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2012
ayobase:

@@whispering....how did it go with u and ID....did she correspond?@@
You should know better than to expect me to kiss and tell.

Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: O
Bebe! Let's not derail o! My son don show, so we gats maintain. But! dat guy kini large o! lipsrsealed
Well now that you mention it, there's no use denying it.
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by slimyem: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2012
ayobase:

Of....
A. Jotter.
B. Foolscap
C. Calender.
D. Exercise book.
E. Microsoft word.
Wetin sef!
calender!cheesy
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2012
fresh_dude: Well now that you mention it, there's no use denying it.
Shussssh....
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shussssh....
Whatever you say sugar.
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by galadima77(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2012
fresh_dude: With the way your mouth is running, I doubt responsible men will stop by to try to have a chat. Surely you don't expect the man to be all that you listed and then present him with sharp mouth and impatience. Now that's deluded!

i think u r very right, cos she runs her tongue without control, humility and fear of the same God she mentions. Av come to realise many ladies want in men qualities they lack in themselves...otherwise she wont be using all dat vulgar words.
U dont ask for d fear of God, u fear Him first n urge others.
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by slimyem: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2012
galadima77:

i think u r very right, cos she runs her tongue without control, humility and fear of the same God she mentions. Av come to realise many ladies want in men qualities they lack in themselves...otherwise she wont be using all dat vulgar words.
U dont ask for d fear of God, u fear Him first n urge others.
yeah..right!
I'm supposed to show humility and fear of God on a faceless forum/thread because i'm talking around it...
I see you!
Thanks!!
...and just so you know...i didn't ask for qualities i don't have...just that its not its not my intentions to show/prove them on here..cheesy
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: yeah..right!
I'm supposed to show humility and fear of God on a faceless forum/thread because i'm talking around it...
I see you!
Thanks!!
@Yemi, where do you stay?
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by galadima77(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: yeah..right!
I see you!
Thanks!!
forum/thread or not, He exists and u dont choose when and whr to fear Him pls...in all endearvous.
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by slimyem: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2012
galadima77:
forum/thread or not, He exists and u dont choose when and whr to fear him pls...in all endearvous.
your opinion...not mine!!
Besides,you still didnt answer the questions in the original post...you only jumped on attacking the poster..
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by galadima77(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: your opinion...not mine!!
Besides,you still didnt answer the questions in the original post...you only jumped on attacking the poster..

sure! facts and sacred truths don't av to be ur opinion...
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by galadima77(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2012
galadima77:

sure! facts and sacred truths don't av to be ur opinion...

if i say based on ur posts and what obtains in our society, such ppl are rare and doesnt imply they r entirely absent and yes u r being delusional, i guess u too wld attacking me. but thank God ur instinct must av told u dis and dats y we r here. we all yearn for a convenient relationship, but i can assure u dat d perfect partner is a reflection of yourself if u think deeply. pray...
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Jaykizz(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: idowu,take care of this thread for me..
I needed some fun tonight and got it...
I'm off to sleep..
No fighting and no derailing...else you'd be held responsible!!
#whispers# attention seeker grin
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by ayobase(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
fresh_dude: You should know better than to expect me to kiss and tell.

Noted and Decoded!
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by ayobase(m): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
fresh_dude: @Yemi, where do you stay?

I know the area she stays....she is still doubting me though!
Lets hear from the horse's mouth!
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by malaria(f): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
fresh_dude: With the way your mouth is running, I doubt responsible men will stop by to try to have a chat. Surely you don't expect the man to be all that you listed and then present him with sharp mouth and impatience. Now that's deluded!
Her mouth wz nt running na her hand dey type fast.
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by slimyem: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
ayobase:

I know the area she stays....she is still doubting me though!
Lets hear from the horse's mouth!
lol..
What area??
The area shown you in your dreams..shey??
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by rottenegg: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
So you guys are still at this topic again today! I thought Yems had surrendered? Well, I'm back. . . But let me take some panadol first.
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by freecocoa(f): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
Slimyam dey find husband ni?na so e don serious reach?

You for just tell me na,my father's uncle is available o.tongue
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
rottenegg: So you guys are still at this topic again today! I thought Yems had surrendered? Well, I'm back. . . But let me take some panadol first.
welcome
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: lol..
What area??
The area shown you in your dreams..shey??
Slimyem, where do you stay?
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: Some say i am choosy.
Choosy?
Oh yes,i am choosy...
I want to marry a man that has been raised almost like me or preferably better than me-with the same kind of values...
Does he exist??
That honest,kind-hearted,loving,hard-working,respectful,responsible,dilligent,God-fearing man.
Are there any of them left or am i just deluded?
cheesycheesycheesy

They are hard to find,the kind of guys that exsists are looking for punny only.
God go help us sha! undecided(
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by rottenegg: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ladies, most times you ask for too much! Why not just like a brother just the way he is?? You should check us out in stages- physical appearance, manner of speech and approach, level of education, independence then you can add all those unimportant things later. I always believe you can mold someone to your taste. . . slowly and carefully, minding the person's own feelings. Don't expect to see an already made to fit man or woman for that matter!
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by slimyem: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^are you saying the desired qualities in the original post are too much to ask??
Do they define perfection?
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Mcfemad(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Of course, Yes!!! Men who possess these qualities exists, though rare, but we have them in and around us. Unfortunately, they tend to marry ladies who belong to the 'other side'.
However, @Op you should not expect a complete perfect man, that suits ur taste No! such does not exist, as God has not created us all equals.
I've been told by few ladies that I am a good man (with all the qualities the Op raised) but sure, I know am not all that good cos I've my flaws...
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by rottenegg: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: ^^are you saying the desired qualities in the original post are too much to ask??
Do they define perfection?
perfection may not be the right word but its really asking for too much. If a guy is checkin you out, would you like him to expect all these qualities bestowed on you I don't think so. Besides, people like that are not fun to hang out with.
Re: Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
rottenegg: perfection may not be the right word but its really asking for too much. If a guy is checkin you out, would you like him to expect all these qualities bestowed on you I don't think so. Besides, people like that are not fun to hang out with.
You are a funny person. So because you want your daughter to have fun you'd rather have her marry someone with any or a combination of these qaulities??:

1.Lazy.
2.Untrustworthy
3.Undependable
4.Wanton
5.Unloving
6.Mean-spirited
7.Irresponsible
??

Very unlikely. These attributes are those that as men we ought to possess and instil in our sons. Without them, we get the state of the world as it is today. No man with these qualities would steal public funds, orkill unremorsefully or do any of those evil things that humans have turned to a profession.
Besides fun is relative, and you are wrong about it not being fun being with those kind of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? / How My Pastor Sucks Me / Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.