Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

And Then She Opens Her Mouth... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And Then She Opens Her Mouth... (1639 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / When A Female Nairalander Opens Her PM....PHOTO / She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fellas, you ever see a girl whose looks catches your attention, and then you make some quick analysis, walk up to her and engage her in a convo....and then she opens her mouth and... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry

Which of these fawkups have you experienced the most given this situation?
- throway english
- over-forming of yankee/british accent
- bad breath
Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by slimyem: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2012
duh!
Of what economic/intelluctual or romantic importance is this question??

3 Likes

Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
2buff: Fellas, you ever see a girl whose looks catches your attention, and then you make some quick analysis, walk up to her and engage her in a convo....and then she opens her mouth and... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry

Which of these fawkups have you experienced given this situation?
- throway english
- bad breath
Lol. Had an experience once with this chick: lovely to look at and had nice legs. I walk up to her, initiate convo and she just blurts stuff out and I'm like WFT? how can someone be this rude? It took me about 3minutes to realise that she couldn't speak English and was using agidi which came off as rude. Anyway I switched to yoruba quick and all was well.

1 Like

Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by claremont(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
2buff: Fellas, you ever see a girl whose looks catches your attention, and then you make some quick analysis, walk up to her and engage her in a convo....and then she opens her mouth and... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry

Which of these fawkups have you experienced given this situation?
- throway english
- bad breath
I experienced this with one junk Bini girl I met recently. They are just deceiving themselves.
Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by tpia1: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
@ topic

didnt you open this exact same thread last year?

i remember posting on it!!!!

back when i thought 97% of nl threads werent fake.
Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by tpia1: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
claremont:
I experienced this with one junk Bini girl I met recently. They are just deceiving themselves.

op, arent you bini?

i'd like to see your response.

just curious- no particular reason.
Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:25am On Aug 18, 2012
tpia1: @ topic

looool....

1 Like

Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 18, 2012
tpia1: @ topic

LMAO!!

@Thread: None of d above but when he lacks d ability to hold an intellectual convo. Complete turn-off! I'm like hi, bye!
Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by Gmekx(m): 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

looool....

Team winks too
Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gmekx:

Team winks too
wink
Re: And Then She Opens Her Mouth... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Fellas, you ever see a girl whose looks catches your attention, and then you make some quick analysis, walk up to her and engage her in a convo....and then she opens her mouth and... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry angry

Which of these fawkups have you experienced the most given this situation?
- throway english
- bad breath

Hahahahhahahaha
and that aint the worst yet
how about hideous jackass like laugh
OR she raises her arms and U see sweat patches or the smell of cheap perfumes

(1) (Reply)

Internet Dating/romance - Share Your Experiences And Opinions About It / Are Beautiful Ladies Promiscuous? / Love Doesn't Exist For Me. Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.