Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? (1310 Views)

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / How Can I Forgive Her? / What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? by Buthupogon(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
There's this girl ℓ̊'м̣̣̥̇̊ dating now and ℓ̊ truly love her Ώ̶̲ lot, but she ℓ̊ found out something about her and it made M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ lose the trust ℓ̊ had in her. The last guy she dated before M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ live in the same street with M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ . Infact, ℓ̊, the former guy & her live together in the same street. When we started our relationship, ℓ̊ asked her if she had sex with the guy and she said NO, but some few days ℓ̊ discovered from Ώ̶̲ different source that she had sex with the guy like more than once. ℓ̊ asked her and she confirmed it to M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ . She claims she was ashamed τ̲̅ȍ tell M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ . Now, ℓ̊ want τ̲̅ȍ call it quit. Should ℓ̊ forgive her & believe she won't do it or fumble again. ℓ̊ need Ūя̲̅ mature & sincere advice on this. Thanks in anticipation for Ūя̲̅ response.
Re: Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? by Dubemkelly(m): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
Buthupogon: There's this girl ℓ̊'м̣̣̥̇̊ dating now and ℓ̊ truly love her Ώ̶̲ lot, but she ℓ̊ found out something about her and it made M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ lose the trust ℓ̊ had in her. The last guy she dated before M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ live in the same street with M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ . Infact, ℓ̊, the former guy & her live together in the same street. When we started our relationship, ℓ̊ asked her if she had sex with the guy and she said NO, but some few days ℓ̊ discovered from Ώ̶̲ different source that she had sex with the guy like more than once. ℓ̊ asked her and she confirmed it to M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ . She claims she was ashamed τ̲̅ȍ tell M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ . Now, ℓ̊ want τ̲̅ȍ call it quit. Should ℓ̊ forgive her & believe she won't do it or fumble again. ℓ̊ need Ūя̲̅ mature & sincere advice on this. Thanks in anticipation for Ūя̲̅ response.
If u claim u luv da gurl,sit her down n ask her if she's interested in d r/shp or not...Give her a 2nd chance nd u guys really nid 2 define d r/ship
Re: Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? by Dondav(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dude! She lied to you.. And maybe she was scared of what your reaction could be!!!
Sort her out... (If she really loves you)

Oh! And I also use blackberry. Your post is really annoying with those BB features.

Thanks! Bye.
Re: Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? by chikeorji123(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dubemkelly:
If u claim u luv da gurl,sit her down n ask her if she's interested in d r/shp or not...Give her a 2nd chance nd u guys really nid 2 define d r/ship

Op follow this advice and make sure u too are serious b/c l ill not in support using this lady and dump her later.
Re: Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? by Buthupogon(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
I'm very sorry for the BB things. I have re-typed the story. Thanks for your responses.

(1) (Reply)

My People Advice Me Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I Beg. / If Someone Walks Out On You.... / The Other Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.