Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. (5037 Views)

A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies / Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. / Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by CasieJ: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
ℓ̊'ve been into a this relationship for long. And he keeps promising ♍ε̲̣ for marriage, this month next month, december bla bla bla, so now ℓ̊ went †̥☺ a friends wedding Άŋϑ met this guy, who is very serious about marriage he said why he came for the wedding is †̥☺ see if he would meet, some1 who he would like †̥☺ marry, although ℓ̊ was not the one who gave him my contact my girlfriend did so, he kept disturbing my number morning, afternoon, Άŋϑ night ℓ̊'ll switch off my phones atimes, but he is very romantic when he talks †̥☺ ♍ε̲̣, ℓ̊ don't care about that, ℓ̊ love my guy so so much he has done many good/ bad things †̥☺ ♍ε̲̣ which ℓ̊ can't just forget like that, ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ really confuse becos ℓ̊ don't wanna reach a particular age before getting married so confused now pls ℓ̊ need your advice on this, thanks.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by emilyone(f): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
it appears you are desperate to get married!
watch it, so that your desperation would not lead you to take actions you might later regret

5 Likes

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
Who said its wrong to date 2 guys at d same time. Pls give both of them audience. Compare and contrast and then choose. A woman shd be courted by many men out of which she chooses the one ready to setttle down.

5 Likes

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by k2039: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat: Who said its wrong to date 2 guys at d same time. Pls give both of them audience. Compare and contrast and then choose. A woman shd be courted by many men out of which she chooses the one ready to setttle down.

Officially,I can tell that you are SICK

3 Likes

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by k2039: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
Op,I pity you,you met someone in a wedding and you want to get married the next day,You have to take your time,and by now you should know your boyfriend well enough to know if he is serious about marrying you or just playing games with you.
On your boyfriend my advise think with your brain and not your heart,you will definitely come to a good decision about him.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

Did u hv to insult me before givin ur childish advise? A woman shd never tie herself down to one man. Ask ll d old cargo anty them wey never marry at 40yrs. Na one bobo wey dey promise them marriage today, tomoro, next tomor, next weeK that caused it. Meanwhile the real men will propose outrightly and d lovestruck mumus will kip waitin for d bobos, who will finally find a sweet 16 and settle down with.

Babe I done tell u shine ur eyes. Give both of them a chance. Meet this ones family and try and know him better. My parents never dated for one day. The 1st day my father saw her, he told her, I want to marry you. In 2 months they were married. They lived happily for 31yrs before she died. All dis ones wey dey chop ur punnany dey promise u and shift date, no trust them.
50men are allowed to woo a woman. Fullstop.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

IMO, there's nothing wrong with dating two guy like kitty kat said so long as you don't fornicate or accept marrying both at the same time! Compare & contrast then choose like she said.

@OP, I sense desperation in what you wrote up there, be smart in making your choice! Goodluck
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
emilyone: it appears you are desperate to get married!
watch it, so that your desperation would not lead you to take actions you might later regret
If she is desperate to marry, is it bad or an offence? Pls if u want to be desperate that's for you but just make the right choice. Don't tie urself to one man. For him to keep playing u means he has not made up his mind about you.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by k2039: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
seriallink:

IMO, there's nothing wrong with dating two guy like kitty kat said so long as you don't fornicate or accept marrying both at the same time! Compare & contrast then choose like she said.

@OP, I sense desperation in what you wrote up there, be smart in making your choice! Goodluck

[size=13pt]what happens to the mutual exclusivity between her fiance and her.
It simply means she has to tell her fiance that she is no longer exclusive and I doubt if the op will do that
[/size]
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by k2039: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat:
Did u hv to insult me before givin ur childish advise? A woman shd never tie herself down to one man. Ask ll d old cargo anty them wey never marry at 40yrs. Na one bobo wey dey promise them marriage today, tomoro, next tomor, next weeK that caused it. Meanwhile the real men will propose outrightly and d lovestruck mumus will kip waitin for d bobos, who will finally find a sweet 16 and settle down with.

Babe I done tell u shine ur eyes. Give both of them a chance. Meet this ones family and try and know him better. My parents never dated for one day. The 1st day my father saw her, he told her, I want to marry you. In 2 months they were married. They lived happily for 31yrs before she died. All dis ones wey dey chop ur punnany dey promise u and shift date, no trust them.
50men are allowed to woo a woman. Fullstop.

[size=13pt]OP tell me you are not exclusive
[/size]
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

It simply means she has to tell her fiance that she is no longer exclusive and I doubt if the op will do that
[/size]

The OP is desperate & confused! She needs the marriage urgently ni! grin
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
kity kat u just made my day wit ur post, u too make brain, op go for d wedding guy jare,d oda guy aspiration no match urs, na dis same nairaland dem go dis u wen ur 32 and single

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

[/size]

OP what is good for the goose is ggood for d gander. Woman up and tell the fiance that other men are also knocking and u r also considering them. There is nothing bad in doin that. Its human beinGs that imprison themselves. There is no hard and fast rule about it. If u wan marry early and he is not ready, its ur choice to wait or move ahead. There is no assurance that d bf or the next man will be the best husband.

At the end of the day its ur choice. My own is to tell u that considerin another man or wantin to marry early is not bad. Chikina
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

You are a kid. . . A sick kid. Why don't you shut up and sit on your fingers when issues beyond your scope are being discussed. While you are at it, do well to read your signature.

2 Likes

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
I'm with Kitty Kat on this. You're ready to get married and it wld just be silly to think u have to be restricted to one man now. You CAN be courted by multiple men, that doesn't mean being in a relationship with them or having sex with them. You're the lady here take ur time n make a choice...if they know they've got competition they'll up their game. Don't make urself too easy to get..let them work for u if they think u're worth it. Good luck.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by k2039: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
sexkillz: You are a kid. . . A sick kid. Why don't you shut up and sit on your fingers when issues beyond your scope are being discussed. While you are at it, do well to read your signature.

[size=18pt]That makes two of us,you are not any different from me,you crucifying me for thesame offence you just committed.mtcheew.
Nonsense
[/size]
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by k2039: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: I'm with Kitty Kat on this. You're ready to get married and it wld just be silly to think u have to be restricted to one man now. You CAN be courted by multiple men, that doesn't mean [b]being in a relationship with them [/b]or having sex with them. You're the lady here take ur time n make a choice...if they know they've got competition they'll up their game. Don't make urself too easy to get..let them work for u if they think u're worth it. Good luck.

[size=13pt]What happens to the guy he is in relationship with,since it doesnt mean being in relationship with them
[/size]
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Rocktation(f): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat: Who said its wrong to date 2 guys at d same time. Pls give both of them audience. Compare and contrast and then choose. A woman shd be courted by many men out of which she chooses the one ready to setttle down.

Feeling this Kittykat mennnn. Current and correct chick. I'll never understand why people think that desperation in this context and many others, is such a bad thing really. Never.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Rocktation(f): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
There is absolutely no need for insults here. Everyone has got their own goals to focus on achieving in life. If yours is to laze about for throughout your time here, not minding that you're the last in your lineage, then by all means do so without condemning others'. Cussing at people sixty ways from sunday, will not interchange their dreams for themselves, with yours for them.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]What happens to the guy he is in relationship with,since it doesnt mean being in relationship with them
[/size]

It depends on how u define relationship. Many guys of these days put babes on a loooongG thinG all in d name of relationship. They derive joy in have 3-6 chicks committed to them and bangin them with fake and vague promise of a non-existent future. Its left for a smart lady to be able to detetc if the man is really exclusive and serious. If he is blv me the babe won't be confused. Most men will not be serious with a lady but only start cryin after a serious man has married her.

Infact this generation of men and women sef done confuse and scatter the whole idea of commitment and integrity.

Especially in our own environmnt, I can't say for other nations. I hv been with lots of guys who tell me that they hv not made up their mind abt their babes. Meanwhile d poor chic is claiming she has a fiance. Most of these guys are responsible and maynot even be cheating.

One situation was so bad that they had dated for 4yrs and d lady had done 2 abortions and lost her fallopian tube in the process. Granted d bobo dey shower her with cash but this mumu told me in confidence that he doesn't love her and doesn't think he will marry her. And dis babe was carzily in love with him. And she is above 26. I wept that day for women. Moral of the story. Bebes shine ur eyes.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by CasieJ: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
[quote author=emilyone]it appears you are desperate to get married!
watch it, so that your desperation would not lead you to take actions you might later regret [/quote

What d̶̲̥̅̊☺ you mean by being desperate, if you aint ready others are, not everybody will dream †̥☺ get married thesame year you wish k, ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ not desperate but the problem would be, being with this guy for long and later he turns ♍ε̲̣ down, he has stopped people from coming my way, when he notice ℓ̊ receive some guy's call he calls them back yell at the †̥☺ stop calling his wife, but everyday seems †̥☺ ♍ε̲̣ his not all that ready, ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ confuse not desperate.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:

[/size]

it's obvious they are on different pages of a book. She can be open enough to let him know her plans and that she has other suitors. There is no guarantee dat he'll end up marrying her meanwhile she has others who arre willing and ready to commit. She is not honor bound to be stuck with him...her future is her priority here not his feelings.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Besides being desperate to get married or whatever u want to term it is akin to being desperate to make money (for men). Nothing wrong with that. We all have diferent priorities at different stages of our lives.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by CasieJ: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]

ℓ̊ tried that I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my previuos relationship but it did not worked out so ℓ̊ hated double dating ℓ̊ can't d̶̲̥̅̊☺ that, ℓ̊ feel irritated dating two guys, becos ℓ̊ don't have two heart †̥☺ love, ℓ̊ only have one even if ℓ̊'ll keep the other as a normall friend he would like †̥☺ demand for sex which ℓ̊ can't, ℓ̊ like doing things with one person so as †̥☺ know where my problem come when it happens.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
Casie J! Casie J! Casie J!

How many times did I call u? U r not desperate! Na when u join the long queue of women GoinG to meet babalawo and burnin incense and candle by the river u go blame urself for listenin to d ppl callin u desperate.

If u see a good man and u r ready marry. Love is found in d middle and not at the beGinning of a relationship. What u have at d beginning of every relationship is attraction, lust and infatuation. Love comes with knowing the person and willing to commit. The one wey dey disturb is ready to settle. But also check am welll to be sure he is real and not efulefu.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
Casie J: [color=#006600][/color]

ℓ̊ tried that I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my previuos relationship but it did not worked out so ℓ̊ hated double dating ℓ̊ can't d̶̲̥̅̊☺ that, ℓ̊ feel irritated dating two guys, becos ℓ̊ don't have two heart †̥☺ love, ℓ̊ only have one even if ℓ̊'ll keep the other as a normall friend he would like †̥☺ demand for sex which ℓ̊ can't, ℓ̊ like doing things with one person so as †̥☺ know where my problem come when it happens.

One mistake 9ja babes makes is equating dating and knacking. Dating a man doesn't mean that you shd shag him. Hold ur ears very well. Be friends and know them, use super glue and close ur jerusalem. Carry bullet proof cover ur boobs. Learn them. If that one wants sex, he shd pay ur bride price.

4 Likes

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by k2039: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2012

Case J I don't have a problem with you dating 1000 guys,so far you are not exclusive to anyone of them,and you let each of them know you are not exclusive.
On your boyfriend you should know if He is serious or not,I believe you ve dated him long enough to know him and to make a decision if He is worth it or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) / Her First Visit To My Place / Pretty Girl Waste School Fees Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.