Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? (11511 Views)

How Far Can She Push You? / How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? / How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
Paulego: Why would i save a relationship that is died ?
O ga oooo. With this kind of English, I expect a lot of "died" relationships. *sorry in advancement*
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nnekacherry: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
If he is ready to work on it too.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by kemiola89(f): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
500km far! I cant go far beyond that.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by redcliff: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
كلورين: Funny enough am in a situation like this now,
How long can I go!
Considering how much she means to me and how unique she is I'll go a very long way.

Ps
Those that say the're other ladies, so why waste time on one.
My answer- you haven't met the right girl that's why, if you do, no other woman in the world would mean nothing to you. (Save your sis, mom, aunt etc)
GBAM!!! THREAD CLOSED
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Jglad(f): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
~vicky~:
AS FAR AS GOOD MONEY/SHOPPING IS CONCERNED cheesy cheesy cheesy

yea! Dat d stuff
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by edubaba(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]kuvukileeeee......is it near or fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;Dkuvukileeeee......is it near or fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by saintugo(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
berem: How far can I go ke? Na lagos I dey nau! Pata pata I go go my village for imo state.I no send any murrafucker!! undecided
*speakin wit an igbotic tone: chai Nne in short u are worth savin,cos I am lookin for a gal dat me and her will trek from lagos to our home town imo state too...pls bebe will u marry me so dat we can save ourselves d stress of savin relationship cos in marriage dere is notin to save,I am waitin for ur response to ma spare parts offer,much love ur hubby to be,with kisses and hug,chai love is sweet.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
saintugo:
*speakin wit an igbotic tone: chai Nne in short u are worth savin,cos I am lookin for a gal dat me and her will trek from lagos to our home town imo state too...pls bebe will u marry me so dat we can save ourselves d stress of savin relationship cos in marriage dere is notin to save,I am waitin for ur response to ma spare parts offer,much love ur hubby to be,with kisses and hug,chai love is sweet.
nna nothing mega! But eh achokwa m ibu spare parts! Achoro m ibu original copy I ghotara! Dat kind thing.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Jumaisha(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
I can go to any length to save my relationship.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by oluseye5(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
@slimyem u sound 2 cold 2 b a female....i will be so dissapointed if u are, u shud always want 2 save ur relationship especially if its worth it (ur relationship)...........bt as 4 me i will always want 2 save my relationship u neva knw if it is the 1 that comes with the marital bliss
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by MariaGoretti: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
It depends o..if na d one wey go chop my head, luv gbakwa oku!!!!
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Shaw007(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
berem: How far can I go ke? Na lagos I dey nau! Pata pata I go go my village for imo state.I no send any murrafucker!! undecided
hehehe. . .i trust u nagrin
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Shaw007(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
Chokolee: slapping her dad if he says*you have to end dis relationship!!* mind you, the man in question is a Lieutenant Colonel#please dont try this at home# safe ur relationship while it last..ofcourse wisely
bros u knw well o!grin
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Shaw007(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
If the relationship doesnt wanna be saved. . .well i guess thats it,i mean whats d point,both parties have 2 be cooperative right. . ?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
Depends what type of relationship it is...
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
if saving a relationship is life threatening, omo I won't compromise my existence for any punny.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by davoriskid: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
grin not 2o far....
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Sijo01(f): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2012

because you dont want it to dieding!
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Ideraolu: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2012

You don't have to reply. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by klaus3011(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
bros calm down naaa....no be fight naa
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Mcfemad(m): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
Relationship, Courtship or Marriage?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by davoriskid: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
Depends what type of
relationship it is...and if she gives 100 per-cent or 50 per-cent of herself. And shes nt a pertender n shes open up i will do anything 2 save my relationship. Bt if shes nt KAI....
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Mcfemad(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dead not died, sir.
You must be an English Teacher in the School of Boko Haram studies.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by davoriskid: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
davoriskid: grin not 2o far....
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Esthersmall: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
As far as the relationship is worth savin.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by gunner4jesus(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
As far as Jesus Christ did to me
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Paulego(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mcfemad: Dead not died, sir.
You must be an English Teacher in the School of Boko Haram studies.
[color=#770077][/color]

i didn't even know when i wrote that.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Paulego(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
Royal Roy:
O ga oooo. With this kind of English, I expect a lot of "died" relationships. *sorry in advancement*
thanks for your sympathy
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by dabrake(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
okija shrine
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Mcfemad(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
Paulego:
i didn't even know when i wrote that.
It happens. Try and modify the post. It will save you further embarrasment(s), sir. Thanks!
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by megareal: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
As far as I still believe.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
gunner4jesus: As far as Jesus Christ did to me

You would die? For a girlfriend?
Stages dey O.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims / What Really Is A Woman's Pride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.