Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? (2437 Views)

How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by kokoye(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
True story - I know the husband in this case: A wife is not sure her Nigerian husband really loves her. So she seduces one of his friends and makes sure they're having sex on their matrimonial bed at a time the husband will return from work so he can see them at it. The husband comes home, sees what is goin on in his room, stares for a moment then excuses himself politely. The wife dashes after him screaming that she now knows he doesnt care.

How far would you go?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by MethodMan3(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
kokoye:

True story - I know the husband in this case: A wife is not sure her Nigerian husband really loves her. So she seduces one of his friends and makes sure they're having sex on their matrimonial bed at a time the husband will return from work so he can see them at it. The husband comes home, sees what is goin on in his room, stares for a moment then excuses himself politely. The wife dashes after him screaming that she now knows he doesnt care.

How far would you go?

I wont even go further than the room before the two of them meet Jesus in heaven or Abacha in hell!!

Which kain rubbish be that?! grin
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Mesmerize(f): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2008
rotflmao!! oh lawd
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by cold(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
Well i rilly don't know how TRUE ur "tru story" is or wether it happend in Nigeria.Sounds very American & very xtreme.Wld she liv 2 find out if i luvd her or not if i had stabbed her 2 death.I once dated a girl 4 6yrs,i thought i knew evrything until i rcvd a shocker,though she's now beggin on all fours 2 be let bak in.The morale of my story is u rilly can't prove anything,just flow wit d programme and kip an open mind,don't xpect too much & b prepared 4 d worst.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by ifyalways(f): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
imaginations running wild cheesy
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by cold(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
Well i rilly don't know how TRUE ur "tru story" is or wether it happend in Nigeria.Sounds very American & very xtreme.Wld she liv 2 find out if i luvd her or not if i had stabbed her 2 death.I once dated a girl 4 6yrs,i thought i knew evrything until i rcvd a shocker,though she's now beggin on all fours 2 be let bak in.The morale of my story is u rilly can't prove anything,just flow wit d programme and kip an open mind,don't xpect too much & b prepared 4 d worst.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by kokoye(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2008
u better believe it is very true, the guy is my friend, and the guy the akata wife messed with is also a mutual friend.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by subzeeero(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
if you believe that you will believe this!! grin
When my wife and I decided to get married we'd been going out for a few years. We really loved each other and we wanted everything to be perfect, and pretty much everything was, except that one thing had been bothering me. Her sister was a babe and many times I visited, she would flirt with me, bending over in front of me, things I didn't want to acknowledge.

Well a couple of nights before the wedding, she called me over to help her with some boxes. She was moving out of her apartment. When I arrived, I found her alone on the couch wearing decidedly little. I was shocked and she explained to me that she'd always wanted me and that it was her final opportunity, as these were my last few days as a bachelor. Well, I didn't know what to do. She told me she would go upstairs and wait and if I wanted to, I could follow her, but if I didn't, I could just leave.

I waited for a moment and then went outside only to find her dad almost in tears with joy saying he knew now that I was really the right man and that I had his blessing to marry his daughter. This was a test to see just how loyal I was!

always leave your condoms in the car.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by kokoye(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
Ur Kidding me!!! the dad was in on it
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by MethodMan3(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2008
subzeeero:

When my wife and I decided to get married we'd been going out for a few years. We really loved each other and we wanted everything to be perfect, and pretty much everything was, except that one thing had been bothering me. Her sister was a babe and many times I visited, she would flirt with me, bending over in front of me, things I didn't want to acknowledge.

Well a couple of nights before the wedding, she called me over to help her with some boxes. She was moving out of her apartment. When I arrived, I found her alone on the couch wearing decidedly little. I was shocked and she explained to me that she'd always wanted me and that it was her final opportunity, as these were my last few days as a bachelor. Well, I didn't know what to do. She told me she would go upstairs and wait and if I wanted to, I could follow her, but if I didn't, I could just leave.

I waited for a moment and then went outside only to find her dad almost in tears with joy saying he knew now that I was really the right man and that I had his blessing to marry his daughter. This was a test to see just how loyal I was!

grin grin grin grin grin

correct
grin
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by kokoye(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
Anyway, i'll let the cat out of the bag: the guy married the akata girl for iwe runs.  But again, the guy's my friend so I know he would have stayed on with the girl forever if she'd played her cards right.

and this is why most naija guys will not marry akata for love - they are not as forgiving as naija ladies o. they will find a terrible way to get back at you.

The guy has gotten what he wants now sha, and married for real now, to another akata babe!
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by kokoye(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
as per ur story. I have an uncle who slept with his bride's chief bridesmaid (her first cousin) on the eve of the wedding. The girl didnt say nothing and theyre still happily married o.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by lolaluv1(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2012
kokoye:

as per your story. I have an uncle who slept with his bride's chief bridesmaid (her first cousin) on the eve of the wedding. The girl didnt say nothing and theyre still happily married o.

subzeeero:

grin grin grin grin grin

kokoye:

True story - I know the husband in this case: A wife is not sure her Nigerian husband really loves her. So she seduces one of his friends and makes sure they're Being Intimate on their matrimonial bed at a time the husband will return from work so he can see them at it. The husband comes home, sees what is goin on in his room, stares for a moment then excuses himself politely. The wife dashes after him screaming that she now knows he doesnt care.

How far would you go?

shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Shanay(f): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2012
kokoye:

True story - I know the husband in this case: A wife is not sure her Nigerian husband really loves her. So she seduces one of his friends and makes sure they're Being Intimate on their matrimonial bed at a time the husband will return from work so he can see them at it. The husband comes home, sees what is goin on in his room, stares for a moment then excuses himself politely. The wife dashes after him screaming that she now knows he doesnt care.

How far would you go?
shocked shocked shocked She disrespected herself and her husband, what a fool.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by freecocoa(f): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2012
subzeeero:

grin grin grin grin grin
For your mind you dey jonz o.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Mynd44: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2012
This fuel subsidy thing is really affecting people ooo. They can't even tell intelligent lies again
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by MrsChima1(f): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2012
I am not into childish games, a man will show you his love by ways of his actions.

If you are not paying attention, you will surely miss it.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by r231(m): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2012
not far grin
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by MrsChima1(f): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Mynd44: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2012
Nollywood tale
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Njgirl1: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mynd_44:

Nollywood tale
rotflol lol lol, after reading up to 5 replies and no one had said that i almost thought it wasnt romance section.
Subzeero, thats basket mouths joke.
@post if ur story is true then heres what happened she cheated on him and covered it up by saying that it was a test for his love.
Wat is akata and iwe?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by pendo89(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2012
kokoye started this thread in 2008? shocked
wow .
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by kokoye(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
Imagine,

a 4yr old thread

I used to be good then . . right?? grin
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by HotieTima(f): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2012
Only those who risk going too far
can possibly find out
how far one can go especially when it comes to love.  wink wink wink
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
I still maintain that it is a nollywood tale
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Sijo01(f): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2012
Nj girl:

rotflol lol lol, after reading up to 5 replies and no one had said that i almost thought it wasnt romance section.
Subzeero, thats basket mouths joke.
@post if your story is true then heres what happened she cheated on him and covered it up by saying that it was a test for his love.
Wat is akata and iwe?

akata means Oyibo (white)
dnt kno wat iwe means.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

I am not into childish games, a man will show you his love by ways of his actions.

If you are not paying attention, you will surely miss it.
true
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by kokoye(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2012
Sijo01:

akata means Oyibo (white)

really?
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Goldieluks: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2012
Not too far ,just down the road.
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Mynd44: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Take me along please
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Goldieluks: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
Take you along go where? You get Green card and cash? tongue
Re: How Far Will You Go To Find Out If He Or She Loves You? by Mynd44: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^
Both can be handled easily. I will marry a whitey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Draw The Line: Thick Vs Obese / Am Older Than Him? Please Help / If Ur Boss Wants Your Wife Or Fiancee...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.