Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. (985 Views)

How Did You Met Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend. / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Best Friend Better Than Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by Hexzy(m): 4:31am On Aug 24, 2012
With all the lust, immorallity, deceptions and more evil involve in this boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. i think a genuine heavenly minded christian shouldn't involve in it. marriage is honourable in all and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulteres God will judge. hebrews 13:4

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by Caracta(f): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by 190theclown: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by Caracta(f): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
undecided undecided
what?
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by 190theclown: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2012
hate u undecided
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by Caracta(f): 8:43am On Aug 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
hate u undecided
same here, darling!
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by 190theclown: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2012
gud! undecided
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by penelope9: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2012
hmm...... I think i agree with you.
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by Ranoscky(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2012
God forgive me.
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by saintvc(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2012
Hexzy: With all the lust, immorallity, deceptions and more evil involve in this boyfriend and girlfriend stuff. i think a genuine heavenly minded christian shouldn't involve in it. marriage is honourable in all and the bed undefiled, but whoremongers and adulteres God will judge. hebrews 13:4

Mary and joseph were dating . They were Boyfrend and galfrend.

God dont hate boy/galfrend. He hates d sin asociatd with it.CHRISTIANS CAN DATE, DRINK, DANCE, PARTY ETC AS LONG AS IT DOESNT LEAD TO SIN
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2012
No go find babe discharge your semen! Keep wanking! You will not be judged! grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by deniyor: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2012
Why don't you concentrate on your bad deeds before focusing on busy sinners like us.
Do you lie or steal or cheat anybody in anyway? If so, focus on not doing conform another couple of years before coming back here.
Are you in any violations of the ten commandments? Or the teachings of Jesus Christ? Go focus in yourself dammit !
Are you in any violations of the rules of the land? Do you cut corners? Do you disregard traffic rules cos everyone else does the same? Go preach to yourself.
Do you jerk of in private, or rub one out whenever you can? If so, don't focus ion yourself, get a .bf or .gf to help you out!
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by Davluck(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2012
saintvc:

God dont hate boy/galfrend. He hates d sin asociatd with it.CHRISTIANS CAN DATE, DRINK, DANCE, PARTY ETC AS LONG AS IT DOESNT LEAD TO SIN

I tink dats almost impossible...The urge n temptation wil definately set in...4get spirituality, bodi no be wood ooo.
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by claremont(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2012
Sin is good.
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by penelope9: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2012
No go find babe discharge your semen! Keep wanking! You will not be judged! Hmmmm..... The purpose of male vibrator.8-)
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by ITbomb(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2012
saintvc:

I just learnt something this morning .
When Solomon referred to 'Wife of his youth' , the original language there was girlfriend
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend. God Frowns At It. by goofie: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
op are u going to meet ur wife on the wedding day?

the period of meeting the person, getting to know him or her, courting, etc. wht u would like to name it is left 2 u. its jst semantics.

besides, wht makes u think they hv to "furnicate"?

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / My Sweet Valentine / How To Get A Guy To Like You - From The Very First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.