Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? (13873 Views)

Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" / Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) / Is It Disrespectful To Serve A Visitor With Just 1 Piece Of Meat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by zmoni: 4:32am On Aug 26, 2012
Scissorshand: Used to eat a bird called ''odere koko'' while growing up.Also ate an animal called ''etu'' in yoruba, don't know the right english names.

Etu is a grey coloured antelope..
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Dyt(f): 5:29am On Aug 26, 2012
Tortoise
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Chidex2442(m): 5:56am On Aug 26, 2012
i've eaten cat, snake(from head to tail), totoise, baboon, idiot, dog, crocodile, rat, pigeon, bat, crab, chimpazee, aligator, and many more but dog and pig remain d best!
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 26, 2012
*vomits* and runs away from the thread
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by omartins(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2012
Many unusual meat to others but the unusual to me is IJAKUMO(JAGUAR). I take it in a restaurant that my in-law take me to, I almost vomit.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ABsI1: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2012
bluejeff: Usually, our regular source of meat is cow, goat, ram, pig, chicken, fish, turkey e.t.c. Aside all these, what other kind of meat have you tasted ? Okay, i wld go first. I have eaten aligator, bat and dove. And will like to taste snake too.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ABsI1: 6:23am On Aug 26, 2012
Toto meat,Puccy meat,cont meat,yansh meat,prik meat,rubber meat etc
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by hrhobi1(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2012
Giant African rat (EKUTE,OFIOTOR) Alligator,Duck,Dove,Pigeon,Porcupine,Grass cutter,flying termites,and human Womanliness.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by hrhobi1(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2012
omartins: Many unusual meat to others but the unusual to me is IJAKUMO(JAGUAR). I take it in a restaurant that my in-law take me to, I almost vomit.

HABA BROS JAGUAR FOR AFRICA NA BLACK STREET DOG DEM COOK GIVE U , FORGET THAT JAGUAR THING.

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ayusbobs(m): 6:28am On Aug 26, 2012
TOrtoise....dont knw y i ate it
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ABsI1: 6:30am On Aug 26, 2012
Toto meat,pussy meat,cunt meat,prik meat,hole meat,rubber meat,elastic meat,vaginal meat, rod meat,koboko meat,pencil meat etc
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by knotty(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2012
Armadillo, pangolin and capybara.
Very yummy
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by nagoma(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2012
sucezTP: Lol
...just kidding jare!
Actually, i vomited the dog when i suspected the meat.
Beside, i haven't seen any of those two, live before. I only watch them on TV. If i can get hold of them, i will eat their meats..

I do not understand my Dear. You vomited a live dog?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:38am On Aug 26, 2012
lizard ,vulture,wall gecko,bat,snake,earthworm,roundworm,pussssycat,dinosaur,housefly,mosquito,dog,rat,shrewk(nkapi)..still exploring....feel like tastin everytin..nothin is unclean
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Horo(m): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2012
I have eaten. Bush rat,bush rabbit,antelope crocodile,alligator
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by kemisole(f): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2012
Horse meat in ebony state
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by remoranger(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2012
dog and roasted cat
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by sunky644(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2012
I ve eaten snake, rabbit, scaly anteater, orangutan monkey, quail, Guinea fowl, duck. That's all I can remember for now.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Ironi: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2012
You Nigerians are being disingenuous, why is nobody mentioning human flesh?

Come on, my friends be sincere. tongue tongue tongue cheesy wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Ariyke: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2012
snake
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by rash47(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2012
Tortoise......can't really remember how it taste datv day,somehow tastless. Our regular meet are still d best
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2012
She asked me: "Don't you eat snails?"

I replied: "Y not? Especially when big, black, hairy and coated with slimy gelatinous precipitate"

She pulled the G-strings down-south, Omo na so Abobi descend on the "Salty Congo Meat" tongue
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by rodeo0070(m): 7:48am On Aug 26, 2012
kennz: Ive eaten snake grin
Very delicious meat.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by chucky234(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2012
Duck,grasscutter,antelope,rabbit,dog(vommited it)
Am very selective and will never eat any other animal aside the ones I mentioned above with the exception of dog.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ACM10: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2012
kemisole: Horse meat in ebony state

That is jackie!
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2012
Owl ~ tastes yummy
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by rodeo0070(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2012
***Drinking ant soup***
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2012
Grasscutter, antelope, alligator
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2012
Rabbit, duck, pigeon, snail, snake, alligator, camel, donkey, guinea fowl, bat, monkey, cat, bush dog, snake fish, rat, grass cutter, porcupine, beetle, termite, beetle larva, frog, these are the ones I have on my finger tips.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by rodeo0070(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2012
Snake
Pangolin
Alligator
Tortoise
Bat
Camel
Porcupine
Frog "goal-keeper"
Antelope
Termites
More to come...
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Diakpa(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2012
bluejeff: Usually, our regular source of meat is cow, goat, ram, pig, chicken, fish, turkey e.t.c. Aside all these, what other kind of meat have you tasted ? Okay, i wld go first. I have eaten aligator, bat and dove. And will like to taste snake too.
Since when did 'fish' become a source of meat?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Chicken / The Tea Thread / Share Your Funny Cooking Mistakes Here....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.