Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? (14077 Views)

Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" / Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) / Is It Disrespectful To Serve A Visitor With Just 1 Piece Of Meat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by nekaa(f): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Either toad or frog,(m nt so sure sha o na my mami cuk am 4 me), aligator, pigeon(na pikin play cause dat 1),
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Ngutor(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
Brainrex: grin cheesy cheesy
jumping shicken
[img]http://teealimodels.files./2012/04/d64js.jpg[/img]
See diet naaaa!
Best for me was cockroach eggs and alomo,too gbaaski
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by nekaa(f): 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
Ewwww, dat pic is......... Mine was dried sha.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
Dog, cat, grass cutter (also known as greater cane rat), snake, snail, tortoise et al.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Sike(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
Have you guys tried earth worms meat?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
And how will this reduce the price of garri in the market?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ZeusI: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
Crocodile and cat
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Solozzo(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
amosy007: I ate big Wet pu5sy

LOL
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Solozzo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
ritalicious: kissFried earthworm and lizard is very delicious.

Yak!!
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by pendo89(f): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
OMG!! the things Nlanders have eaten.Could it be the cause of the harshness experienced around here.
I can grade people according to the animals they have eaten. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by pendo89(f): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
@ freecocoa.
No they were very tasty.I mean yummy yummy.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Solozzo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2012
I have eaten ; crocodile, turtle and kangaroo in Australia. Croc tasted like chicken, kangaroo was sour tasting. Turtle yummy, like beef.

Eaten eel in Nigeria., also big bush rat
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ismhab(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
ayobase: pig, snake, cat, monkey....
Dog? Cant imagine it!
Remain donkey meat for you.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by kellystech(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2012
[b]
sucezTP: Lol
...just kidding jare!
Actually, i vomited the dog when i suspected the meat.

Beside, i haven't seen any of those two, live before. I only watch them on TV. If i can get hold of them, i will eat their meats..
grin so u wia able to eat a whole dog and also vomit it
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by kellystech(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2012
I've eaten shark meat grin
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Mutee: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
Goat, sheep, cow, chicken, guinea fowl, snail, pigeon, dove, eagle, antelope, deer, bush rabbit, bush cat, snake, squirrel(don't know if am correct with the spelling), grasscutter, crocodile, monitor lizard, etc. Can't remember the rest jor.

For those in doubt, dad hunted back then with a licensed rifle while serving in the Nigerian Army in Kaduna and Kogi states before moving to Lagos state. He still hunts once a while because he's retired but not tired. I still enjoy variety of bush meat whenever i visit my village.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by sucezTP(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
nagoma:

I do not understand my Dear. You vomited a live dog?

Exactly!
I vomited a live female dog and sold it to the pepper soup seller.

I'm laughing myself already..
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by habayommy: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
Unicorn, pig, octopus...
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by pendo89(f): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2012
which one is grass cutter?
that fellow in the pic can eat a small baby imo. jesus!

And a hairy black snail? shocked shocked are snails hairy?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by pendo89(f): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
nekaa: Ewwww, dat pic is......... Mine was dried sha.

grin grin grin I swear this thread is hilarious.
Well I have eaten donkey and camel ( both unknowingly ), elephant, snake , alligatior, tortoise, crocodile, dove, pigeon, termites, larvae of some flying insects, hedgehog, Monkeys, rabbit, octopus, Giant African rat (OFIOTOR), Duck,and Porcupine.
OMG!!! Can u eat vegetables after all this?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by eaglechild: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2012
Bat (better than beaf)
Impala (very delicious)
Grasscutter (cant get enough of this)
Monitor lizard (fishy)
Termites (crunchy)
Salmon (raw and overrated)
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by rodeo0070(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2012
bbpreye: And how will this reduce the price of garri in the market?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by dasparrow: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2012
bluejeff: Usually, our regular source of meat is cow, goat, ram, pig, chicken, fish, turkey e.t.c. Aside all these, what other kind of meat have you tasted ? Okay, i wld go first. I have eaten aligator, bat and dove. And will like to taste snake too.

I have eaten goose, duck, wild hare and pidgeon. I ate pidgeon in Nigeria in thoe days when my cousins will go hunting for them with a catapult. Brings back some good childhood memories.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by dasparrow: 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
Brainrex: grin cheesy cheesy
jumping shicken
[img]http://teealimodels.files./2012/04/d64js.jpg[/img]

Ugh! lipsrsealed
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by shuddikay(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2012
Dog meat is the best I've. Tasted
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by NoQualms1(f): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
sconsults: Tiger balls for strenght and superior performance on bed,cat and snake eyes for seeing spirits ,chameleon skin to be invisible from both man and spirit ,grounded tortoise skin for bulletproof then akpuko aguiyi(hippopotamus skin) boiled in a 60 yrs old virgin first morning urine to be above all danger both from man,woman,spirit,animal and even ekwensu,shaitan or eshu himself cool

^^Are you an herbalist?

I've eaten snake meat before.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by manuch(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2012
404, round about, show-boy ,fine-boy, brokoto, fuku,Tails by moonlight, end of discussion
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by sezie(f): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Av eaten Octopus... Dunno if datz wierd. I stil rememba eatin roasted bird, ratB-), snake wen i waz little. I luv bush meat though!
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by lukkie(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
Meeen, i've eaten it all - Snake, duck, guinea pig, "bush" rat, rabbit, pigeon, crocodile, alligator, tortoise, frog, termites, grass cutter, impala, crab, ant-eater, eel, stingray (YES!).

I'll add more as i remember.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
omo,no dey lie to us..Jaguar no dey Naija
omartins: Many unusual meat to others but the unusual to me is IJAKUMO(JAGUAR). I take it in a restaurant that my in-law take me to, I almost vomit.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2012
the guy na bloody untamed LIAR
hrhobi1:

HABA BROS JAGUAR FOR AFRICA NA BLACK STREET DOG DEM COOK GIVE U , FORGET THAT JAGUAR THING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Ate Fufu For The First Time! / Ugu Leaves Juice As Blood Tonic: How True Is It? / Ojojo Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Ojojo (water Yam Fritters)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.