Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? (13863 Views)

Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" / Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) / Is It Disrespectful To Serve A Visitor With Just 1 Piece Of Meat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Diakpa(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2012
Ironi: You Nigerians are being disingenuous, why is nobody mentioning human flesh?

Come on, my friends be sincere. tongue tongue tongue cheesy wink wink wink
I think if Clifford Orji and Rev. King were on NL, they'd mention human meat. Rev. King's variety would be 'roasted' human meat (aka burnt offering), if u know what i'm mean. *winks*
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by bluejeff(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2012
....Hehehe.... my thread makes front page.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by lekkie073(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2012
i ate lion in ethiopia....raw meat with pepper spice for dat matter....d way japanese eat raw fish (sushi).
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by LeJeun3: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2012
Well, i have eaten a few wild animals:

monkey, hedgehog, snail, turtle, alligator, rabbit, hare, grass cutter, antelope, . . . . . . .
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Emmy9ite(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2012
amosy007: I ate big Wet pu5sy
grin grin grin
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ritalicious: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2012
kissFried earthworm and lizard is very delicious.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by jude33084(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2012
ayobase:

U vomited when told what u have just consumed aight?
Have u eaten those before, gorilla and elephant?

I have eaten elephant. Back then before τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ official ban of killing elephant, O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ hausa ♏ãn then (elephant hunter)use Ť☺ bring τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ meat in ∂ sack of garri. Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ kpomo is as thick as 5inc nail when boiled and Not all τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ parts tast τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ same. Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ meat is mostly red.
Crocrodile, aligator, boar, etc where part of our usual menu then lipsrsealed.
ßŮϯ I can't eat dog or cats or any ape family undecided , people Ŧħåϯ does Ŧħåϯ can eat human being ĹƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡L wink
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by jude33084(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2012
bluejeff: ....Hehehe.... my thread makes front page.

Congratulation! grin grin
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Okwyjesus(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2012
Lizard! my Mum told us how they escaped kwashiokor with it as a biafran child and so we(me and my siblings) go trying.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by busayochic: 9:43am On Aug 26, 2012
sucezTP: ^^ monkey bawo! Why don't you try and eat gorilla with elephant. Monkey is tasteless joor.

I ate dog at pepper soup joint long ago and it taste was good. Although, i vomited up the soup immediately!

Roasted monkey meat and banga soup is simply divine!!!! best combo ever!
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2012
01) Monkey.
02) Turtle.
03) Alligator.
04) Rattle snake.
05) Porpoise.
06) Octopus.
07) Frog saddles.
08) Crab.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Ninilowo(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2012
DICKtator:

This page is dedicated to the late Clifford Orji? I don't like his choice of meat though!!!
grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by cindyrella(f): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2012
rodeo0070: ***Drinking ant soup***
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by freecocoa(f): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2012
Omg! *barfs on thread*

If i eat anything more than Chicken,cow,turkey and goat,i may die(too selective)
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by cheddarking(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2012
Kangaroo, Ostrich, and Pigeon.
All as burgers...

I swear on my life.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Desanta(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2012
Well I have eaten donkey and camel ( both unknowingly shocked), elephant, snake , alligatior, tortoise, crocodile, dove, pigeon, termites, larvae of some flying insects, hedgehog, Monkeys, rabbit, octopus, Giant African rat (OFIOTOR), Duck,and Porcupine. I will update it when I remember others . I intend to eat Lion,tiger, Shark and whale when I go to tanzania. grin
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2012
freecocoa: Omg! *barfs on thread*

If i eat anything more than Chicken,cow,turkey and goat,i may die(too selective)

What about big Dick?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2012
i once ate an owl, it was cooked with vegetables and egusi, but the thing was very delicious, but it wasnt that meaty,
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Chinom(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2012
During the war many Igbos ate Rats and Lizards. It was one of our major source of protein. Insects too. Especially children.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2012
Av eaten horse,camel,monkey tail n anus,donkey too
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by sunbat(m): 11:22am On Aug 26, 2012
Monkey skull,Buffalo,Elephant and Chimpazee
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Menendez: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2012
...... grin grin grin
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by freecocoa(f): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2012
9jadelta:

What about big Dick?
Not my thing.

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by crackhouse(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2012
I 've eaten matured rat unknowingly thinking it was Ewi.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by pendo89(f): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2012
hillarious.

well my list gosh. i went to a place where they offer 42 dff kinds of game meat and sea dishes,and i vowed to taste them all.
I dont even rem some but i know gazelle,wildebeast,buffalo,rabbits,etc were all part the menu.Herbivoures ie.
Crocodile was very yummy and no snake is like an abomination so it wasn't part.
Would rather eat a hyena than snake.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by crackhouse(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2012
bluejeff: ....Hehehe.... my thread makes front page.
....hehehe.... U are sick.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by crackhouse(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2012
Chinom: During the war many Igbos ate Rats and Lizards. It was one of our major source of protein. Insects too. Especially children.
yeah u are right. My papa told me that some people ate human flesh too{ dead hausa soldiers to precise}. They cut their flesh and took it home, put it in the sand and mould it, then after that, they put it on a burning fire so that the oil from the flesh will be soaked in the mud sand used in moulding it, after that they remove the sand and then cook the meat and serve it to those who are willing to eat.

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mine would be Rabbit and grasscutter. That's about as adventurous I care to get. But come o, people eat cats?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Sagamite(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2012
pendo89: hillarious.

well my list gosh. i went to a place where they offer 42 dff kinds of game meat and sea dishes,and i vowed to taste them all.
I dont even rem some but i know gazelle,wildebeast,buffalo,rabbits,etc were all part the menu.Herbivoures ie.

I would love to go there!
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by sconsults: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2012
Tiger balls for strenght and superior performance on bed,cat and snake eyes for seeing spirits ,chameleon skin to be invisible from both man and spirit ,grounded tortoise skin for bulletproof then akpuko aguiyi(hippopotamus skin) boiled in a 60 yrs old virgin first morning urine to be above all danger both from man,woman,spirit,animal and even ekwensu,shaitan or eshu himself cool
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by freecocoa(f): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2012
pendo89: hillarious.

Did you throw up afterwards?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
Elephant, monkey, lizards, dove, octopus, hawk, centipede(well prepared in Korea), termite, shark. Etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Strange Myths You've Heard About Cooking? / Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? / Why Igbos Dey Fear Amala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.