Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Confused! Pls Hlp! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! Pls Hlp! (2785 Views)

Criously Confused.. Pls Advice / Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice / I Am Confused Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Wi3ter(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jubal01:
I dnt blame u. I blame dat dirty agbero dat impregnatd ur useles ashawo mum 2 gv birth 2 a bastard lyk u. I run an NGO whr i specialy manage bastards lyk u. Frm al indicatns, ur fuly qualified. I'l lyk 2 knw d slump u live in, so i can go pick u up n gv u a new lease of lyf. Idiot. Fool! U beta tame ur tongue or sumbdy els wil do dat 4u.

Listen, I cannot understand the nonsense you have written so I am going to go ahead and disregard it.

Why don't you at least try and complete your secondary school education and stop masquerading as a management undergraduate? At least then you won't be a failure in everything. It's not too late. Give me a shout if you need some pointers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
Wow. These guys are getting better
Re: Confused! Pls Hlp! by Jubal01: 9:51am On Aug 29, 2012
laberry101: Hey man
I know you are really confused but that's your pride talking there man, everyone says grab the job, that don't mean they too don't have any sense of pride, but they're just getting smart about this, so what if she got you the job, so what?

if she rants about getting you the job? She did actually get you the job, but don't forget one thing... Its your job not hers, when people wanna ask the question, it's like hows your job, did u go to work? No one will be like did you go to her work? You have the chance to start something here, a job that could have you meet more folks,And get paid and I think that's good so don't pass that up bcox a chick hooked you up!

Please take these advices serious, there's always a plan B , but let. The A start off, and boy you have got to be very smart doing her and pleasing the DAD, while running the hotel man.

Ok lemme ask you something, if a chick hooks you up with your future wife, would you pass her up too just bcox a chick hooked you up? No man, you wouldn't .

So get right and do yourself a Favour, take the job, everyone can't be wrong man, or right at the same time, while at the job, get planning for the worst, and have those experience years counting.

Have Fun Buddy.
QED
End Of Discussion.
U'v sed it al. Tnx.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Gifts Do Nigerian Ladies Appreciate? / 5 Powerful Tips To Please Your Man In Bed / Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.