Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice (958 Views)

Criously Confused.. Pls Advice / I Am Confused Pls Help / Confused! Pls Hlp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by yinkablue(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
m lanre, am marriage with a kid but the problem @ hand is that my mother- law and her sister that control my marriage, include my family thing are very hard for me has a man but i just have to take control, but the end of the day we had mistake misunderstanding and she pack her thing for over a 2 months she did not call and i did not call her 2 so the extend she has to tell them in my babe school dey should not allow me check on the babe, and i have promise myseft that i will not take her back but people are coming to beg on her. now am confused wht should i do ? should go and beg her ? or apology to her family ? that are the three question @ hand . thank kindly be trustfully with ur word if u are in my shoe wht will u do
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by sherfizle(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
if i were in your shoes, i'll go learn some english. grin

1 Like

Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by DaGC(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
The 3 questions are basically the same thing. The choice is yours.
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Guy, au far? Y u no type 4 pidgin Wey u understand?

Btw, don't beg her. If u do, u will cede all power to her cos she ll continue doing the same thing and then move out if u try to regain control. All u have to do is maintain your stand. Y would the school prevent u from seeing Ur child if they recognize u? Pull small stunt 4 them jawe
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by chimerase2: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
So wat do u want us to do nw undecided
To goan bring ua wife back undecided
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by Emmysteve(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
I can barely understand what you write. Pls retype or u give a summary.
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
I wishest i knowing whated to telling u,justed taking heart
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by skentelelady(f): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
You understand his post, just give your advise

Atleast he tried his best to communicate undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by marieolae(f): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
Well first of all you married her and her family. To a certain extent, they will have a say on certain issues. No matter what. That's nigerians for you.

What was the misunderstanding about? If you know that you were at fault, I think you shouldn't let pride get the best of you. Pride is the thing that kills most relationships.

If you eventually get back with her, you gotta tell her that you don't like the families involvement in the relationship. Communication. At least things could improve. I can kinda relate with you on that. The type of family I have, they like to poke their nose into other peoples business.

1 Like

Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by jideomowunmi(f): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
If u still love her dat much..accept her apologies and take her back...u r a man, stop allowing pple rule ur marriage..take ur stand & b very mature abt it..
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by constance500: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
Andyblaze's handiwork grin
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by Emmysteve(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
*His wife family are in total control of his marriage.

*Things are quite difficult for him.
*They had little misunderstandings and the wife parked out of his house for two months.

*His wife asked the school authority not to allow him get access to their baby
*people are begging on the wife behalf to accept her back
Your financial situation are making your in laws act they way they are doing. No respect. Your wife is acting base on the advice of her mother.

My advice for your is to accept your wife back, sit her down and warn her that her family must not get involve in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by Laurence1: 3:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Go n buy a gun....u gon get R.E.S.P.E.C.T, n dem inlaws r gon b too scared to poke dier nose in ur family affair...if dey do,shoot dat part of dier body
cheesy
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by Godfullsam(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Walahi me, I am does not understood your english grin
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by major466(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmmm... This is a call for experience. Married people over to you. grin
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by major466(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Harbosede02:
I wishest i knowing whated to telling u,justed taking heart
Are didn't knew what you are typing grin
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
major466:

Are didn't knew what you are typing grin
me sef i don't understanding wat u are sayest
Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by adepiero: 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2014

Re: Am % Confused Pls I Need Advice by xtervaganza(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
I don't know maybe it's because km not married yet, but if a woman leaves my house on her own it's the of the end between us.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Governor Of Kogi In Hot Sizzling Romance.. / A Kind Advice From Experienced Ones Pls... / Dark Skinned Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.