Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,648 members, 7,827,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (226887 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 2:13am On Apr 09, 2016
segcymoor:
More.....

Nice Segcy.

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by nwabuwa: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=mufutau55 post=44537402]

Nice Segcy.

Hajji M.[/quote
Please I want to use 4"strip foundation, 5" solid block, 4 columns on the four edges, for this building. My question is, if the the foundation comes upto 3-4 courses above the ground, will it not Crack when filled with laterite. The side with a self con room is a bit sloppy. Is there anything to be done to forestall this. Thanks and God bless.

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
mufutau55:

Nice Segcy.

Hajji M.
No be small things bro.
....Thanks
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
EndiaSami:

Haha. Oga mi, na endiasami
Thanks boss..God bless you

Choi, baba segcy, surest engineer ever liveth don endorse endiasami , like this gon my consultation fee don rise o. grin. Lol

$50 only grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=nwabuwa post=44568317][/quote]

Simple. Filled the block with concrete
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Wardrobe finishing work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Cabinet making

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2016
Gate house rendering process

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2016
Master's closet

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2016
View

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
segcymoor:
View

Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
EndiaSami:

Beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm. ..let us see it in painting grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
Attention to details

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Finishing target!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by FastShipping: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
segcymoor:
Master's closet

Oga,

How much this WC cost? Was it supplied by EndiaSami?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by allCopacetic: 3:36am On Apr 22, 2016
Excellent Rendering and Delivery indeed. Big Ups Chief.
This build is deserving of befitting Electrical Accessories and Fixtures, The Kind We Carry grin
I'll definitely be in touch. More Power to Your Elbow
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2016
FastShipping:

Oga,

How much this WC cost? Was it supplied by EndiaSami?
yes o. Oya Endiasami over to you angry
how much you give oga?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
allCopacetic:
Excellent Rendering and Delivery indeed. Big Ups Chief.
This build is deserving of befitting Electrical Accessories and Fixtures, The Kind We Carry grin
I'll definitely be in touch. More Power to Your Elbow
I got ur mail but unfortunately it seems late......electrical fittings already in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by allCopacetic: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
All's well, we Look forward to Newer and Bigger Projects Chief. Thanks
segcymoor:

I got ur mail but unfortunately it seems late......electrical fittings already in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2016
allCopacetic:
All's well, we Look forward to Newer and Bigger Projects Chief. Thanks
Amen Bro. ....
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
Construction of water stanchions

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
segcymoor:

yes o. Oya Endiasami over to you angry
how much you give oga?

smiley cheesy
na 45k only, boss ...

cc. fastshipping , it's an executive set
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
EndiaSami:

smiley cheesy
na 45k only, boss ...
cc. fastshipping , it's an executive set

Nice especially if it includes the Hand Wash Basin too?

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
mufutau55:

Nice especially if it includes the Hand Wash Basin too?

Hajji M.

Yes boss it does. It's a set. A set is the wc, it's pedestal and BASIN
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
EndiaSami:

Yes boss it does. It's a set. A set is the wc, it's pedestal and BASIN

Lovely, it's worth it. Keeping the picture handy for the right time. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by FastShipping: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
@EndiaSami

I don't want the pedestal and sink. I only want the toilet set itself like the one in the picture below. I already bought the pedestal sink sets.

So how much is the toilet bowl in the picture below? I repeat, I don't need any sink to come with the toilet itself. If the price is right I won't mind asking you to supply me four. Although I need total of six but the other two must be super luxury ones.

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Counpond filling in progress

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2016
FastShipping:
@EndiaSami

I don't want the pedestal and sink. I only want the toilet set itself like the one in the picture below. I already bought the pedestal sink sets.

So how much is the toilet bowl in the picture below? I repeat, I don't need any sink to come with the toilet itself. If the price is right I won't mind asking you to supply me four. Although I need total of six but the other two must be super luxury ones.

Without the basin and pedestal, it's 35k. That's the price.
And the " super luxury ones" available too. Grant me the "go ahead" to show you samples. smiley
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by FastShipping: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
EndiaSami:

Without the basin and pedestal, it's 35k. That's the price.
And the " super luxury ones" available too. Grant me the "go ahead" to show you samples. smiley

I want four of the 35k one.

Go ahead and show me the super luxury ones you have. They must be pure white color. I don't want mixed colors or any color other than pure white.

Send me your number so I can call you. Are you on BB or whatsapp?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
FastShipping:

I want four of the 35k one.

Go ahead and show me the super luxury ones you have. They must be pure white color. I don't want mixed colors or any color other than pure white.

Send me your number so I can call you. Are you on BB or whatsapp?

Alright.
Yes, white it is
Yes. 07036341294.
Would show u via whatsapp.

Na my oga thread be this grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Onuokwu: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Did you do the 3D rendition of this project yourself?

The balcony railings...are they wrought iron or steel pipes?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by pmil(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
GREAT JOB

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.