Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Best Can You Explain This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Can You Explain This? (5095 Views)

Can You Explain The Chemistry Going On In This Pics? / How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?" / How Best To Forget A Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
richarts:

I wud ignore what u said... I ws only kiddin wit u. Perhaps u dint knw it ws a light joke.

What matters most in relationships is motives & intentions.
Which kind talk be that one? I didn't see any joke there not to talk of light undecided

Anyways words go a long way to express how people really feel so scrap motives and intentions(whatever that means) btw never forget what someone says to you when they're angry because that's when the truth comes out cheesy.
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Girls sha dey always dey stubborn. An elder is talking u no wan listen. The intentions & motives one goes into a relationship wit is what matters.

1 can say anything at anytime 2 any1 unda certain circumstances which we do nt really mean or which we r ignorant of hw far it wud go.

Lets assume I had intention of sleepin wit som1 bt I told her all dat she wantd 2 hear all in a bid 2 get into her pants does dt mean I love her?. So goes som1 u rily lov bt in anger u blurted out words dt can cause trouble.

Havent u said things u dint rily mean?. Dnt wanna talk much im havin fever.
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
^Guess the fever follow dey talk sha,anyways mix two shots of shepe with wet ashes,raw pap,small dry pepper and salt,stir very well and drink,you'll feel better, get well soon.smiley
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
richarts: Girls sha dey always dey stubborn. An elder is talking u no wan listen. The intentions & motives one goes into a relationship wit is what matters.

1 can say anything at anytime 2 any1 unda certain circumstances which we do nt really mean or which we r ignorant of hw far it wud go.

Lets assume I had intention of sleepin wit som1 bt I told her all dat she wantd 2 hear all in a bid 2 get into her pants does dt mean I love her?. So goes som1 u rily lov bt in anger u blurted out words dt can cause trouble.

Havent u said things u dint rily mean?. Dnt wanna talk much im havin fever.
Y u dey quote deuteronomy na, u talk too much abeg!
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Y u dey quote deuteronomy na, u talk abeg!

ID deuteronomy how?, u no agree abi wit wat I said?... @Freecocoa hw wud I mix all dat? Besides no 1 to buy am naaw. Its stress plus work I think den took too much Elliot ystr9t. Com rub my head
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by pendo89(f): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
He is done with you.
The second statement is a way of reassuring you.A nice way to say we you can only be a friend.
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by pwettytemmy(f): 2:01am On Aug 28, 2012
Me think d guy isn't getting ωђă† he actually wanted in d relationship. U may tell him to shed more light on d statement bt he may also try to make d explanation sounds nice cos he knws you aren't comfortable with what he said. but for me, d utterance is a step into breaking up
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by joe4christ(m): 2:26am On Aug 28, 2012
He just simply meant u possess some bad attitude as a lady which he finds repulsive, especially for you being his gurl.

Shikena!
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by honeycandy(f): 8:11am On Aug 28, 2012
Hello freecocoa, it's possible the guy heard those words in a hollywood movie, and has been dying to use them. I'd advise you give him a break (not easy at all), but you've got to try. If he wants you back, I'm sure he knows where to find you. This is the problem with all these hollywood movies. But the best way to understand is not to press him. Give him a break. He'll come back for you. And if he doesn't, well.
freecocoa: Which kind talk be that one? I didn't see any joke there not to talk of light undecided

Anyways words go a long way to express how people really feel so scrap motives and intentions(whatever that means) btw never forget what someone says to you when they're angry because that's when the truth comes out cheesy.
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
@freecocoa
***clearing throat*** still waiting for your application babe?! are you chickening out on me?

anyway as for your post, it sounds more like something he said because he was offended at what you were saying about the r/ship. saying that the r/ship is boring is not an easy criticism to take because you are indirectly saying that this person is boring......so what he said to you must have simply been to give you a taste of your own medicine, by telling you something as equally hurtful as you did.

my question to you would be: what was your reply when he told you such nonsense? did you just smile simply because he said he loved you, while you should have instead ask him what made him start dating you if he wasnt interested in you as a person? his reply to that question would/should be a reason to stay with such boring man or not....... OR it could be that this man discovered some things about your person that he really doesnt dig, but loves you regardless(IMHO)
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
^MBJ honey, i've filled and sent the application form back to you, chickening out isn't anywhere near an option, if only you know how much i fantasize about being with you. Well its like you didn't get the form back so why not send another and let me fill it out again?

You think i joke when i say i'm crazy about you?wink

As for the thread,well it didn't exactly happen to me so i wouldn't know what she did and could care less right now, thanks for contributing anyways.cheesy
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
^^^^ well let us know what she said to him then.

as for the application, here it is again:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/737861[/img]
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 29, 2012
LOL this browncocoa drama get as e be grin
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Hoyeenz(f): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2012
Tell him 2 xplain wat he meant,then tell him we need a break, simple!
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by MariaGoretti: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hahahaha! See something eeee...

Emmh... My dear cococlario! Press for more.
hmmm..u sure v a name for evrione.. Badosky!
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Jambsupport(f): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2012
his expections werent met. tot so
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Jambsupport(f): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2012
honeycandy: Hello freecocoa, it's possible the guy heard those words in a hollywood movie, and has been dying to use them. I'd advise you give him a break (not easy at all), but you've got to try. If he wants you back, I'm sure he knows where to find you. This is the problem with all these hollywood movies. But the best way to understand is not to press him. Give him a break. He'll come back for you. And if he doesn't, well.
badt girl
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ well let us know what she said to him then.

She said, she was speechless and hurt so she just left him for her house, from what i gather,he's back begging and saying what he meant came out wrong,he really loves and want to be with her.

THE APPLICATION

*Real name -Eze omasirichi priceless
*weight - 57
*height -5'9"
*Age -20, Real age - 24
*skin color - Brown
*breast size - Big
*A$$ size - Big
*Do you have tattoos?- No
*Do you have piercings?- yes, on my navel.
*I wear weaves once in a while, every 3 months.
*previous relationships.
Name- Stanley Ugo
*Age - 27
*occupation - Engineer
*Reason for break up - he wanted to get married and i wasn't ready plus he lied a lot.
*Do you still love him? -No
*How much does he spend on you monthly? - I wasn't really calculating but i'll say close to 70k.

*Name -Collins Anayo
*Age- 25
*Occupation - Music Director
Reason for break up - womanizes to a fault
*Do you still love him - Feck No
*how much does he spend on you monthly?- Nothing much.

*Num of men you have slept with? - 2
*Num of one night stands? -never had any.
*Num of men slept with for grade\job?- None.
*Real of men you've slept with? - 2
*Do you have any kids? -No
*Ever had an abortion? - No
*Do you have a job?- yes but its part-time.
*whats the job? - i work in a pharmacy 3 days a week.
*Do you live with your parents? - Not really.
*Do u believe its okay to double date\cheat -No
*Do u have issues with anal 5ex?-never tried it.
*Are you into runs?- No
*Do you have a rich benefactor eg sugar daddy,mystery uncle etc - No
*Ever had an Std? - Not at all
* Last HIV test result - HIV-

Do well to tell me what you think of it wink
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Freecocoa application received. I didnt request for this application but since it surfaced on my communication contraption we made sure it was perused.

In view of that, haven gone thru ur experience & detailed curriculum vitae, I conclude dat u will be fit for the job & I knw u are up to the task. On this note u are required 2 com for documentation. Pls send in ur acceptance note within two hours without which a potential candidate wud b considerd.
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
^Since when is your name MRbrownJAY? That application if for him and him alone angry
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dang. See how this smally out her 2 exs. You know this ish will coe up o google if someone googles their names right?
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
^You gotta be kidding me shocked.
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: ^You gotta be kidding me shocked.
No, I'm not undecided
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2012
^Na wa you o, please don't tell me you are that gullible.sad
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by stepo707: 6:41am On Aug 30, 2012
It means you have pushed him to the walls and he can no longer tolerate some attitudes of yours which am sure he warned you about.he loves you less now and if you are not careful and bring back that spark,you lose him and that means starting all over again.
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa:
She said, she was speechless and hurt so she just left him for her house, from what i gather,he's back begging and saying what he meant came out wrong,he really loves and want to be with her.

THE APPLICATION

*Real name -Eze omasirichi priceless
*weight - 57
*height -5'9"
*Age -20, Real age - 24
*skin color - Brown
*breast size - Big
*A$$ size - Big
*Do you have tattoos?- No
*Do you have piercings?- yes, on my navel.
*I wear weaves once in a while, every 3 months.
*previous relationships.
Name- Stanley Ugo
*Age - 27
*occupation - Engineer
*Reason for break up - he wanted to get married and i wasn't ready plus he lied a lot.
*Do you still love him? -No
*How much does he spend on you monthly? - I wasn't really calculating but i'll say close to 70k.

*Name -Collins Anayo
*Age- 25
*Occupation - Music Director
Reason for break up - womanizes to a fault
*Do you still love him - Feck No
*how much does he spend on you monthly?- Nothing much.

*Num of men you have slept with? - 2
*Num of one night stands? -never had any.
*Num of men slept with for grade\job?- None.
*Real of men you've slept with? - 2
*Do you have any kids? -No
*Ever had an abortion? - No
*Do you have a job?- yes but its part-time.
*whats the job? - i work in a pharmacy 3 days a week.
*Do you live with your parents? - Not really.
*Do u believe its okay to double date\cheat -No
*Do u have issues with anal 5ex?-never tried it.
*Are you into runs?- No
*Do you have a rich benefactor eg sugar daddy,mystery uncle etc - No
*Ever had an Std? - Not at all
* Last HIV test result - HIV-

Do well to tell me what you think of it wink

application received and a few observations have been made:
breast/ass size: A+
wearing of weave: C-
previous r/ships: B+
number of men you've slept with: D- (as it means you may be inexperienced in the bedroom)
number of one night stand: D- (as it means you may not be impulsive and open minded like that.)
number of men slept for grade: A+
do you live with your parents: A+ so (if i come to town, i have a warm bed to get into, and i can make you scream at the top of your lungs, lol)
do you have issues with a[b]n[/b]al sex: B- (as i would have to teach you everything?)
ever had an STD: A+
last HIV tes result: AAAAAA+

After careful and thorough consideration of all the factors at hand, i am please to announce that your application has successfully been approved.......pls, send us a face pic AND full figure picture (or FB account), so that all can be confirmed and so that we can take this to a whole new level. pls rest assured that all documents/pics sent will remain private, lol.......my email can be found on my profile.

as for your friend: if she stays mad and demand to know exactly what he is sorry about, then all is well.
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
^grin grin

Well I'm very glad its been approved, the necessary steps will be taken by me to ensure that indeed this is taken to the next level wink

Hopefully after everything, we can go ahead to make those beautiful babies.cheesy
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
^^^^ Allelujah!!!!!

**** quickly checking my email, only to realize that no msg with Freecocoa's pic has been received sad , although some wise guy already sent me a msg pretending to be Freecocoa, lol****
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
^Seriously someone did that? shocked

Relax,you will get that msg wink
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
^^^^you mean that "picture" right?

as for the msg, yep sadly that was expected of NL.
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by free2ryhme: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: "I think its a mistake to have asked you out but that doesn't mean i love you any less"undecided

Now you are having a conversation with your partner on how you think the relationship is boring and he just blurts out the above lines after taking a long look at you.

Ladies, how will you react to that?will you pick offense and feel insulted?heck will you call it quits?grin

Guys, if you were to be the one that said that to your girl, how best can you explain what that means?does it mean you are tired of the relationship? Discuss smiley

this is not my line
Re: How Best Can You Explain This? by freecocoa(f): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
^undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... / 18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis---- / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.