Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? (2962 Views)

Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / Surprised Birthday Party Turned Bad- As The Lady What Would You Do? / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
baggy4luv: .ur mouth s gateles abi.wld squiz senses into ur hair anus with words.
Asiere ni e ni toto!
Next!

boron10: Em em oya let's call a truce. Mynd and idowu, i throw a white flag i beg, dont wanna get my thread derailed any longer. So what have you guys to say about the topic?
My tots? Renew ur friends.
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Are u ok? O fori gba gate ni undecided
heheheheh grin grin grin
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
What's the topic again?
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44: What's the topic again?
Different ways of chopping eba to wa la ti Asaba.
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
razz? tanks for d compliment.
U still remain a moronnn tho! Animal!
At ur age, u and does goats u call friends seat and come up wiv dis amount of bullshyte? ur brain needs renewal i swear!

****** Riding in my 2012 Range Rover future Edition and behold a lady and two guys shouting aloud to each other. I maneuvered and parked along the side walk.******
On sighting iduwogbo......... I screams in a millionaire voice: '' baby, what the fok are you doing here. I have warned you to not talk with miscreants.'' hauled her by the arm,shoves her into the expansive passenger front, lock doors and sped off.
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by boron10(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44: What's the topic again?

bros you wear pant for eye?
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by baggy4luv(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ídowuigbo desist 4rm derailing thrèádz.#withdraws koboko
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
Crown Prince:

****** Riding in my 2012 Range Rover future Edition and behold a lady and two guys shouting aloud to each other. I maneuvered and parked along the side walk.******
On sighting iduwogbo......... I screams in a millionaire voice: '' baby, what the fok are you doing here. I have warned you to not talk with miscreants.'' hauled her by the arm,shoves her into the expansive passenger front, lock doors and sped off.
Lmfaooooo!!!! Dis guy hen! grin grin grin
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
baggy4luv: Ídowuigbo desist 4rm derailing thrèádz.#withdraws koboko
See dis wuss o! shebi u and ogbeni werey dey form warrior b4 na! Fawcking EPA! See hin face like boli Iya sule
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by baggy4luv(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
Crown Prince:

.fool being castrastẹd by idowuigbo.applepolisher in the making.gòat
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by baggy4luv(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
See dis wuss o! shebi u and ogbeni werey dey form warrior b4 na! Fawcking EPA! See hin face like boli Iya sule
.your lousiness deserves rollon#snifs rihana armpit
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
baggy4luv: .fool being castrastẹd by idowuigbo.applepolisher in the making.gòat

Cancerous poverty on the rampage.
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
baggy4luv: .your lousiness deserves rollon#snifs rihana armpit
Stop chatting shyte! Ode!
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
Crown Prince:

Cancerous poverty on the rampage.
LWKMDDDD!!! Oh lawd!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by baggy4luv(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
LWKMDDDD!!! Oh lawd!!! grin grin grin grin
.@crownprince pay ídowuigbo's bride price èarly.her dád just converted it to 50kg of igbo-garri.anoda samson without drèadlocks in the makin.
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
baggy4luv: .@crownprince pay ídowuigbo's bride price èarly.her dád just converted it to 50kg of igbo-garri.anoda samson without drèadlocks in the makin.
Bullshyte to d power of trillions
Re: Are Girls From The Underlisted tribes Generally Bad As Wife? by baggy4luv(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bullshyte to d power of trillions
.lol

(1) (2)

Happy Birthday Xynerise(sweetheart) / Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful / Nigerian Men Before And After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.