Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: (46640 Views)

When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2013
Why are girls from imo state very very promiscuous??.. Is it a cultural thing??
I've come across so many girls from imo state and I actually dated 3 of them...

Lina- was very clingy and messed around with different men.. I actually ended up being friends with one of the men... Its a long story!!

Kelechi- kelechi's "yes" is "no".
She'd always want you to go the extra-mile without making any attempt to meet you half way!! Yeah; she was double dating but it wasn't as bad as lina's own!!

Precious- haaaa.... I no fit shout... She works in an oil firm and financially stable... Pathological liar!!... I mean like she'd fucck anything that smiles at her!!!

One thing they have in common; they are all from imo state!!

And then I ask God; "papa why me?"
"Where did I go wrong"??........

This thread wasn't created to bash anyone but I just want to know if I'm the only one getting the worse of imo state!!

Has any guy met a faithful and committed imo chick yet??
A lot of folks tell me that ladies born and raised in imo state are naturally promiscuous but I wanna hear the experience of other nairalanders..........

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2013
i did my NYSC service in a polytchnic in imo state. i definitely agree with you. imo state girls are the promiscous i have ever com across. they are the easiest to get layed. don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by seedord247(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2013
What do you mean by imo girls... Does that mean strumpet
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2013
*singing* Ndi ala...ndi ala...ndi ala
lele lele lekwa ha...ha cho iri ha grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by kinchiso(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
Not all imo girls... The promiscuous ones are there the faithful ones are there... It all depends on the one you met... Btw, calabar girls nko?
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by kinchiso(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: *singing* Ndi ala...ndi ala...ndi ala
Lol... Ha cho iri my brother...
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by drnoel: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
everyone has their stories to tell. Also worked in Owerri for a few years and their girls where cheap but atleast they didn't try to put one on high jump like lagos girls. My time in lagos showed me something else in general about our Nigerian sisters. I think it has everything to do with the country and not the state cos I had similar experience in Ekiti state were the poly and Uni girls happily opened their legs and asses just to get into a guys car.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
kinchiso: Lol... Ha cho iri my brother...
lol..they aint far frm the truth sha smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by kinchiso(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: lol..they aint far frm the truth sha smiley
Of course... My imo sisters dey try wella... grin grin grin... Ukwu sara mbara...
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by ik121: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
Op i tink u shud correkt ur statement to - OWERRI GURLS. Ther r preety good imo gurls bt
Is all atributed 2 lots of classy hotels on evry nook nd corner of d state capital.
Eva hd of UKWU NWANYI OWERRI? grin
Mind u, owerri gurls r d preetiest, they cn cheat wella nd can kill as well.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
rafhell: i did my NYSC service in a polytchnic in imo state. i definitely agree with you. imo state girls are the promiscous i have ever com across. they are the easiest to get layed. don't know why. without any exagerration i ended up f-urking about 13 girls from that polytechnic, twins included and my land lady's only daughter.
NA WA O.abeg go for deliverance
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by greedie1(f): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
ah.... my sisters can never be lyk dat grin
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by milanseedorf(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
@op gals cheating n been promiscuous is every were joor. Hw many states hv u lived in and hw many gals 4rm other states have u dated for you to come here and tell us that imo gals are the worst. Ekwekwala ka erie gi oooo.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by darlingbobo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
playah P: Why are girls from imo state very very promiscuous??.. Is it a cultural thing??
I've come across so many girls from imo state and I actually dated 3 of them...

Lina- was very clingy and messed around with different men.. I actually ended up being friends with one of the men... Its a long story!!

Kelechi- kelechi's "yes" is "no".
She'd always want you to go the extra-mile without making any attempt to meet you half way!! Yeah; she was double dating but it wasn't as bad as lina's own!!

Precious- haaaa.... I no fit shout... She works in an oil firm and financially stable... Pathological liar!!... I mean like she'd fucck anything that smiles at her!!!

One thing they have in common; they are all from imo state!!

And then I ask God; "papa why me?"
"Where did I go wrong"??........

This thread wasn't created to bash anyone but I just want to know if I'm the only one getting the worse of imo state!!

Has any guy met a faithful and committed imo chick yet??
A lot of folks tell me that ladies born and raised in imo state are naturally promiscuous but I wanna hear the experience of other nairalanders..........

Well check yourself very because like poles attract.
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by arimahoseloka(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
I have dated two owerri girls, they are very promiscuous and love 2 sleep wit anytin dat catches dia fancy. They are also very good in bed too grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by oboy3(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
@Op what do you expect when you leave the good girls and go after harlots
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
abeg...involve me, where can i meet Lina or Precious...all i need is one week
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by EzePromoe: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: *singing* Ndi ala...ndi ala...ndi ala
O g'eme ha voom n'anya cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
kinchiso: Not all imo girls... The promiscuous ones are there the faithful ones are there... It all depends on the one you met... Btw, calabar girls nko?
True. In every selection, there is always good and bad
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
Eze Promoe:
O g'eme ha voom n'anya cheesy
Iseee!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
I can hook you up with lina.. She doesn't deman much but if u wanna hook up with precious... My guy......hmmmmm

I don't go for bad girls!!.. I'm a good guy and I just think I've been unlucky!
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
milanseedorf: @op gals cheating n been promiscuous is every were joor. Hw many states hv u lived in and hw many gals 4rm other states have u dated for you to come here and tell us that imo gals are the worst. Ekwekwala ka erie gi oooo.

I've dated an enugu gal... From nsukka precisely!
Her name is chiamaka and she was 100% commited to me... We dated for four years... Things just went really really sour but it wasn't as a result of infidelity!
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
milanseedorf: @op gals cheating n been promiscuous is every were joor. Hw many states hv u lived in and hw many gals 4rm other states have u dated for you to come here and tell us that imo gals are the worst. Ekwekwala ka erie gi oooo.

I've been to almost every state in nigeria.. I haven't been to most of the northen states though
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by shawn5ng(m): 8:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Truly imo chicks are very good in bed but Bleep around. But they seems to say when they are single they flex a lot but once they got married they keep to their man. Pls confirm.
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by vivianc(f): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
grin grin
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by freecocoa(f): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
There a promiscuous girls everywhere, you just happened to have been unlucky with the girls you dated.
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by IZUKWU(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ukwu sara mbara na adi mu mma

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by mrkels(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yes you are right, I did my nysc there too , they are very promiscuous . Geez there was this one I met one time, we did it the first time she came to my house, with super protection ofcourse. Anyways I later found out that she had another lover, normally I won't be mamd because na corper I be and indegene girls don't take corpers serious but when I found out the man was 56yrs old, I felt like commiting suicide, I was so disgusted that I nearly beat hell out of her the last night she came to my house, I ended up driving her away and not laying a finger on her sha,I. Thank God I was able to control myself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by oboy3(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
mrkels: Yes you are right, I did my nysc there too , they are very promiscious . Geez there was this one I met one time, we did it the first time she came to my house, with super protection ofcourse. Anyways I later found out that she had another lover, normally I won't be mamd because na corper I be and indegene girls don't take corpers serious but when I found out the man was 56yrs old, I felt like commiting suicide, I was so disgusted that I nearly beat hell out of her the last night she came to my house, I ended up driving her away and not laying a finger on her sha,I. Thank God I was able to control myself.
am in love with that Movie,when is the part 2 coming out?
Even virgins dey come online dey claim very good badt guys,lwkmd

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by greedie1(f): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
o'boy:
am in love with that Movie,when is the part 2 coming out?
Even virgins dey come online dey claim very good badt guys,lwkmd

hehehe... i lyk d movie too
Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by rockpitaz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
darlingbobo:

Well check yourself very because like poles attract.

make friend with your physics text

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With Girls From Imo State;;;;;:::::::::::::::: by UncleJJ(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
My friends extremely beautiful sister is an imo girl..... I swear i want to fcku the shit out of that girl ! Wonderful news smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka / 12 Differences Between A WIFE And A GIRLFRIEND / Girl, Would You Do This For Love? (see photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.