Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful (2960 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Being Beautiful Or Handsome Is Easier Than You Think. / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have concluded that being beautiful offers few disadvantages when it comes to finding a partner. Ugly people have more meaningful fulfilling relationships. Look around, women who make good wives aren't proportionately pretty.. So many beautiful ladies have lost great opportunities as subject to the listed points

Here are the disadvantages

1. Too Demanding and Picky-
They often decline kind hearted hustling niggas because feel they deserve more and they are only entitled to marry rich men.. Sometimes, they end up in late marriage because much have been expected of them from their intimidate friends and neighbours, so they wouldn't want to settle for less

2. Over Hyped-
Many dudes who want to get what's under skirt keep complimenting, praising and hype you unnecessarily.. Some of them can spend their last kobo just to provide your immediate needs in order to impress or prove their fake love.. Therefore, it's sometimes difficult to know who genuinely love you and those who just want to have se.x with you and dump you afterwards

3. Bad Character and Lack of Inner Beauty-
Most beautiful ladies lack good character and inner beauty.. ( Bad character and inner beauty? Oooh yeah, most of them) However,they may not know how to act in a room of people who do not value their beauty or may hold it in contempt. Beautiful ladies know that they are beautiful and exploit that in order to intimidate, achieve personal goals or gains. They try to make their look more attractive than their characters. That sometimes leads to their bad personalities

4. Unnecessary Pride and Ego boasting-
Most of them are proud because they get so much attention from the male folks, they feel they deserve it and that the world revolves around them... Most pretty ladies are confused (confused ? Yeah confused) because they don't know what they want.. They are being overwhelmed by pride which makes them take wrong decisions which often lead them to the wrong path

5. Demanding For So much Respect-

If people only respect and are interested in you for how you look on their arm, how long will that last? Unless you have a personality to sustain the illusion. Beautiful ladies have many male suitors clustered around them, therefore, they believe they are doing those who are dating them a great favour giving themselves to the dudes.. Sometimes, they end up losing their bfs to ladies who are not half as beautiful as they are

6 Most People Want to Get Laid
When a lady is considered beautiful, she believes she can more easily attract and hold male attention than women who aren't beautiful... It doesn't necessarily mean that every guy who stares when ever you catwalk past him seems to be interested in you. Out of every 10 guys that stare, 7 wish to get laid. Unwanted attention from men which can turn quite rude, when you're non-responsive to their catcalls. People tend to assume that you are: dumb, snobbish, conceited, narcissistic,
golddigging, and etc.

*Previous mistakes modified*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by ERCROSS(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
This still doesnt change the fact that...
It sucks to be hug-lee...

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
tosyne2much: Let's put all the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and "love is blind" stuff aside. We're all fascinated by good looks. In our world, like it or not, looks are currency. So is money, so is status, power, prestige, youth, athleticism, etc., etc.

I have concluded that being
pretty offers few disadvantages
when it comes to finding a
partner. Look around. Women
who make good wives aren't proportionately pretty.

Here are the disadvantages

1. Thinking you are entitled to marry rich men-
Most pretty ladies feel they are entitled to marry rich men not knowing that finding any sort of compatible partner was an equal challenge for both beautiful and not so beautiful ladies

2. Attracting useless guys
When a lady is considered beautiful, she believes she can more easily attract and hold
male attention than women who
aren't beautiful... Beautiful ladies believe every guy who stares when
ever they catwalk seems to be interested in them, not knowing an average guy often wish they could get laid

3 Gives Over confidence
-

Being pretty also gives unnecessarily confidence. They feel worthy being in the company of handsome and/or rich and/or famous men

4. Believing no guy would resist them-
If a person is only loved for their appearance or physique what happens when that changes? Life and ageing are cruel. The wrinkles start to appear , the skin loses its elasticity, the hair turns

5. Believing every guy should always respect their beauty-

If people are only interested in you for how you look on their arm how long will that last? Unless you have a personality to sustain the illusion. Beautiful ladies have many male suitors clustered around them, therefore they believe they are doing you a great favour giving themselves to you

...ok...brother, no oofense to yor picture profile but u wear bow tie.....in 2014... And then u say women do not hav the right to be beauriful?.......r u on school holiday? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by ERCROSS(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
MrCork:

...ok...brother, no oofense to yor picture profile but u wear bow tie.....in 2014... And then u say women do not hav the right to be beauriful?.......r u on school holiday? undecided
mrcork...
U will surely know how to cook CONCOCTIONs...
Adding locust beans and bitter leaf to to sharwarma....
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Jovanna(f): 11:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
What are the advantages of being ugly??

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
MrCork:

MrCork, do ppl who wear bow tie repulse you? That's what I love wearing and it makes me look very good, in short very handsome grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
tosyne2much: MrCork, do ppl who wear bow tie repulse you? That's what I love wearing and it makes me look very good grin

....who where's bow tie in 2014 apart from father chrismas?.....dont u hav a calendar? undecided
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by valmunich(m): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
MrCork:

....who where's bow tie in 2014 apart from father chrismas?.....dont u hav a calendar? undecided
Mister, if you're not gon contribute meaningfully, better not comment at all

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Wakins(m): 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
I promise not to comment
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich:
Mister, if you're not gon contribute meaningfully, better not comment at all

....u didn't see ma contribution?.....didn't u jus hear me advise him that no one wears bow tie in 2014 except father crissssmas? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by valmunich(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
MrCork:

....u didn't see ma contribution?.....didn't u jus hear me advise him that no one wears bow tie in 2014 except father crissssmas? undecided
So this is meaningful to you? Quit attacking the Op's personality, Write something that goes in tandem with the topic

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
MrCork:

Who is this bush man who lives in a face-me and face-you apartment claiming a foreigner ?. Upload a picture when you wore a normal tie and I doubt if it would look half handsome as my profile pix

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
tosyne2much: upload a picture when you wore. Who is this bush man ? Upload a picture when you wore a normal tie and I doubt if it would look half handsome as my profile pix

...brother...AM tryin to help u so women don't make fun of yor head.....serrriously....please get rid of yor bow tie! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
valmunich:
So this is meaningful to you? Quit attacking the Op's personality, Write something that goes in tandem with the topic
padi u dey mind am ni ?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Mr cork u no go kill me with laff. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Beennkumar(m): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Are these really disadvantages?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by MrCork: 12:20am On Sep 18, 2014
...serrriously...waz only tryin to help the boy & he comes up with attitude...how can u giv advise & wear bow tie at the same time..in 2014?.... Does he tink he is readin CNN news? (no offense) undecided

7 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Pronmix(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Jovanna: What are the advantages of being ugly??
Babe trust me they're numerous, can't even try to start listing them.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay: Mr cork u no go kill me with laff. Chai!
I can bet my life that this self acclaimed foreigner ( Mr C.ock) is a 9ja guy staying in a ghetto though this might sound strange to you

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Pronmix(m): 12:25am On Sep 18, 2014
MrCork: ...serrriously...waz only tryin to help the boy & he comes up with attitude...how can u giv advise & wear bow tie at the same time..in 2014?.... Does he tink he is readin CNN news? (no offense) undecided
Hehehe. Major troll. grin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: I can bet my life that this self acclaimed foreigner ( Mr C.ock) is a 9ja guy staying in a ghetto though this might sound strange to you
My dear, nland is an online forum nd filled with fake people so don't worry ya pweeyt head ova any comment ok, if yab dey kill I for don die for my confession thread but here ayam still shining. Hehehehhe rapu MR cork jare. Gudnyte o
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by nikkypearl(f): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2014
I don't get it!I 'm yet to see the disadvantages up there!

U only wrote what beautiful people feel bou' themselves ! Abi

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by priscaoge(f): 12:57am On Sep 18, 2014
nikkypearl: I don't get it!I 'm yet to see the disadvantages up there!

Exactly! Was expecting something better but on d contrary OP wrote something else. What I understood from his post is what pretty girls feel or believe about themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 2:07am On Sep 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Exactly! Was expecting something better but on d contrary OP wrote something else. What I understand from his post is what pretty girls feel or believe about themselves.
mistakenly copied and pasted my drafted edition... *modified* go through it
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 2:09am On Sep 18, 2014
nikkypearl: I don't get it!I 'm yet to see the disadvantages up there!

mistakenly copied and pasted my drafted edition... *modified* go through it
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by DollyParton1(f): 2:48am On Sep 18, 2014
MrCork:

MrCork:
MrCork:
MrCork:
...brother...AM tryin to help u so women don't make fun of yor head.....serrriously....please get rid of yor bow tie! undecided
MrCork: ...serrriously...waz only tryin to help the boy & he comes up with attitude...how can u giv advise & wear bow tie at the same time..in 2014?.... Does he tink he is readin CNN news? (no offense) undecided

Can't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy MrCork is a major troll man!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Beennkumar(m): 3:01am On Sep 18, 2014
I still don't get it. Are those really disadvantages?
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by priscaoge(f): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: mistakenly copied and pasted my drafted edition... *modified* go through it
Ok I will read again!

MrCork can u pls stopcheesycheesycheesycheesy..#Lmao!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by Tymax(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2014
Like you said, the disadvantages are few. This is because the advantages far outweigh them.

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by pretydiva(f): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2014
M proud 2 b beautiful kissit has helped me alot in life
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by lawrenceunaa: 7:08am On Sep 18, 2014
that's the truth, real love is diffficult to find when a lady is extremely beautiful. She attractls mostly players tongue

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Beautiful by nikkypearl(f): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2014
tosyne2much: mistakenly copied and pasted my drafted edition... *modified* go through it

Ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Damsels / Guys, ladies, what are your plans for Val? / Nigerian Men Before And After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.