Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. (1245 Views)

Help! My Husband Jerk Off To My Friend's Picture / Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by Amya(f): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Is it not better to marry a rich jerk than a poor jerk?

Most guys are jerks anyway so won't you rather marry the jerk who would buy you a diamond bracelet when he cheats than one who takes you own money to go out and cheat.
Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nobody is blaming you cos you the reason you are single is cos you are looking for a rich guy nah. Just wait by the time you are 50, you will find one.
Real women buy themselves things. Go out and get a job and stop being a liability

1 Like

Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by spicyv1(f): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Nobody is blaming you cos you the reason you are single is cos you are looking for a rich guy nah. Just wait by the time you are 50, you will find one.
Real women buy themselves things. Go out and get a job and stop being a liability

Why do you always get all aggressive whenever a lady posts her preference? Before you deny the obvious, go read your previous posts! Gosh the regularity θf your irritatingly pathetic responses to threads such as this makes me wonder if you have been severally rejected by ladies due to your financial status!

@ op: I don't want any jerk o! Rich or poor, jerks have no use and shouldn't be bothered with.
Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
My financial status? Babe you must have mistaken me for the babies who come here to rant about how women like money
Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by slimyem: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
none of the above..
Thank you!
Next please!!!
Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
I don't know why a girl in her right senses will settle for a jerk all cos he is rich

1 Like

Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by cindyrella(f): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
None! Rich or poor, I no want abegundecided
Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by KINGwax(m): 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
Amya: Is it not better to marry a rich jerk than a poor jerk?

[b]Most guys are jerks anyway[/b]so won't you rather marry the jerk who would buy you a diamond bracelet when he cheats than one who takes you own money to go out and cheat.
see arrant nonsense
Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
KINGwax: see arrant nonsense
my brother na really arrant nonsense grin grin grin
why would anyone in her right mind want to willingly marry a jerk
can't she do better than attracting jerks undecided undecided
Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by Mynd44: 6:09am On Aug 29, 2012
The OP just wants to justify her love of money
Re: The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk. by uzoexcel(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
cool

(1) (Reply)

If U Where In D Driver's Shoe? / Oir Relationship Is Barely 6months And He Is Asking For My Financial Help / Is This Actually Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.