Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? (1438 Views)

Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Desloaaa(f): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Sup pals??..just brooding over this and wish to here your views.there's this dude at my work place,He's been all over me for a month now.I don't digg the dude for whateva reasons,but he buys me gift like he's santa Claus.He recharges my mobile with d highest denomination,jst got a credit alert now,also from him..hmmm what if he proposes and i decline.i pray he doesn't hug transformer o..
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by slimyem: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
if you don't want him and are obviously going to decline his proposal,stop taking his gifts!
...or betterstill,ask him outrightly the intentions behind his gifts....
If he's giving them as a friend,fine!
If otherwise,stop taking them!
Such gifts make u unnecessarily obligated and guilty...the same way you are feeling right now.

1 Like

Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by sweeti14(f): 5:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
If you don't dig him and stuff why accept all the money, santa claus gifts and co? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hahaha...Dude has been investing in you. And you allowed it by accepting his 'gifts'. Just pray he's a gentleman. grin
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Rocktation(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
Be careful.
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Desloaaa(f): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
Thnkxxx@all..ama wave a RED flag nxt tym
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by omega25red(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
you are collecting gifts and recharge card and you know you dont dig him ehn? instead of coming to NL to stroke your ego, you should be opening your mouth and informing this guy that you dont want him so he could stop wasting his time and money.
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
His sending gift is not a certainty that he has any intention for proposing. But if has any, please tell him to stop sending the gift if you know you would never say yes to his proposal ^_^
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Mynd44: 6:22am On Aug 29, 2012
The OP is a really gold digging thief. Why accept his gifts when you now you don't like him?
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Flygeriana(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
KINGwax: Typical nigerian girl!
Am tellin u!
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Flygeriana(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
sanb: Now listen up girl don't be greedy....It is ladies like you that make men refer to all ladies as gold diggers. if you know you don't like him then girl stop accepting his gifts and tell him that you are not interested. plain and simple...or is it that you cannot afford to buy the sort of gifts he buys for you or what
Don't mind her jare!

For her mind now, she don c maga.
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
I just don't understand how some people think
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by 677ano(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
@OP

These are the words to describe you;

Gold digging misleading greedy Nigerian Woman without a life
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Sijo01(f): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Op, dnt nod yur head 2d musik u kno u nt gonna dance 2.
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Flygeriana(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Sijo01: Op, dnt nod yur head 2d musik u kno u nt gonna dance 2.
WORD!!
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Exponental(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gift is no love. If he loves u, let him declare. If he cant declare, let him continue, he is God sent 2 pay back ur parents lost money.
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Mynd44: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
^^
What if you were the guy in question?
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
@op_u cant say No if he proposes(blv me)..pple like dat dnt propose.U accepting d gifts is alrdy a Yes 4 him..i jst ope u wunt be misled by dos gifts
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Desloaaa(f): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
U don finally buy the Mata..y na?

677ano: @OP

Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Desloaaa(f): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
U don finally buy the Mata?

[quote author=677ano]@OP

[/quote
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Desloaaa(f): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
He hasn't asked me for anythin.was just bothered cos i don't know the reason behind the kind gesture

chidyhels: @op_u cant say No if he proposes(blv me)..pple like dat dnt propose.U accepting d gifts is alrdy a Yes 4 him..i jst ope u wunt be misled by dos gifts
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Desloaaa(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
Must u act like*You CaRe

sanb: Now listen up girl don't be greedy....It is ladies like you that make men refer to all ladies as gold diggers. if you know you don't like him then girl stop accepting his gifts and tell him that you are not interested. plain and simple...or is it that you cannot afford to buy the sort of gifts he buys for you or what
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Desloaaa(f): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
Its not a fighting thing na? U don take am *P* na
omega25red: you are collecting gifts and recharge card and you know you dont dig him ehn? instead of coming to NL to stroke your ego, you should be opening your mouth and informing this guy that you dont want him so he could stop wasting his time and money.

Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Flygeriana(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
chidyhels: @op_u cant say No if he proposes(blv me)..pple like dat dnt propose.U accepting d gifts is alrdy a Yes 4 him..i jst ope u wunt be misled by dos gifts
True that!
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by BlacPerl(f): 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: if you don't want him and are obviously going to decline his proposal,stop taking his gifts!
...or betterstill,ask him outrightly the intentions behind his gifts....
If he's giving them as a friend,fine!
If otherwise,stop taking them!
Such gifts make u unnecessarily obligated and guilty...the same way you are feeling right now.
seconded
Re: What If She Never Says A 'yes' After All????? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2012
sure i care and that's the home truth though it hurts
Desloaaa: Must u act like*You CaRe

(1) (Reply)

His All I Want / A Birthday Gift For A Girl Ɣΰ V A Crush On / How To Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.